[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Panic.png (41 KB, 296x282) Image search: [Google]
Panic.png
41 KB, 296x282
So I had matched with this chick on tinder like a week ago and we talked and stuff and eventually i asked her for her snapchat bc I don't have many girls on snapchat. I showed her my parakeet and shit but she was so terrible at responding after that. Like I wanted to have a conversation but she'd always answer like hours later. I knew she wasn't an avid snapchat user because she only had about 1,000 points when I barely use it and have 3,000. Anyways I was looking at people's scores again and found out I couldn't see hers anymore. I was confused and then read that this means we're not friends anymore. Then i checked Tinder and she unmatched me on there too. Like wtf. She seems into it, I try to shift phases into snapchat so it can be more personal and then she barely responds and unmatches me? No sorry this aint gonna work or nothing? like tf? I still have her snap so...... what do I do now?
>>
>>17106459
>>snapchat
Idiot.
>>
>>17106459
snapchat is really boring imo if i want to send a selfie ill just text someone it or put it on instagram. she probably thought ur cringey owning a parrot.
>>
She's the one who started the whole conversation of when she used to own a parakeet
>>
>>17106490
Why? It's a good way of knowing you're not getting catfished
>>
>>17106513
>> op is using tinder
>> acting like he can be picky
Snapchat is for 16 year olds.
>>
File: pirate.jpg (17 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
pirate.jpg
17 KB, 240x360
>>17106459
Arrghhh, blasted land landlubber. Don't take it too personal, it happens to any guy who goes on dating sites.
>>
at least it wasn't a bot, though some of the bots will give you nudes
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.