[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My GF (of 3 years) is incredible and the best gf I've ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1280x924) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1280x924
My GF (of 3 years) is incredible and the best gf I've ever had, although she's got a lot of fat above her hips (so much so that she doesn't wear pants normally, she pulls jeans and shorts up to her waist and it bothers the shit out of me). I've been trying to not be a dick for years and I havent said anything mean I've just made little suggestions to work out with me or eat healthier but I'm getting fed up and it's driving me insane. I hate when she dresses like she does and I'm sometimes embarrassed to have her around my friends. Please help. What can I do

Pic unrelated
>>
kys
>>
Start working out and eat healthily, try to lead by example.

Maybe she will follow.

If you take a discusion, she will turn it into a 'you don't really love me for who I am' and you will end up apologizing and getting some mcdonalds for her to calm her down
>>
File: jeans.jpg (14 KB, 252x300) Image search: [Google]
jeans.jpg
14 KB, 252x300
>>17105688
You accept her and her fupa or don't. Or do more active things with her like walking or hiking.
>>
>>17105701
I work out all the time, 6 days a week, usually daily doubles on Monday Wednesday and Friday. Mix of steady state cardio of 1 hr+ and lifting. She seems to have an excuse and is busy with school most of the time, but sometimes she goes with me. Even when she works out hard she still seems to be unable to get rid of that fat
>>
Exactly how overweight is she?
>>
Be subtle but start staring a girls with flat stomachs. If she doesn't notice after that, mention how you like that kind of stuff.

Find a pic of a girl with (small) abs and make it your phone background pic. If she starts getting the idea you like muscle girls she'll tone it down or just rage out at you--giving you the excuse to leave the relationship because she's "crazy".
>>
>>17105756
wtf?? dont do this if youre not retarded
>>
>>17105709
The gym is boring if you're not into it. Lower belly is the last part of your body to lose fat, except maybe for your face. She needs to be at a caloric deficit to lose that, burning more calories than you intake. Before doing anything I think it would be important to talk to her about this, whenever people try to hint at it without dealing with the underlying issues (for any relationship problem, really) it builds resentment which undermines even the strongest of relationships. The best way to talk to her without hurting her feelings is to make sure she knows this is a difference in values between you two, not an attack on her character. Bear in mind that the disparity in values could be too great and she may just choose to leave the relationship. It's not really something you can compromise on for either of you, either she wants to get fit, or not. As far as ideas to loose weight, I recommend preplanning meals, talking to her would also help find what activities she finds enjoyable like nature walks, etc.
>>
>gf is THICK
>this is somehow a bad thing
OP being a fag as usual.
>>
>>17105695
Here's the fat one.
>>
>>17105688
shes knows its ugly she has a brain too she just doesnt give a fuck cause shes tired or sad. how about making her happy instead of disowning her mentally
>>
>>17106192
ROFL
>>
File: 1459790345000.jpg (35 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459790345000.jpg
35 KB, 480x480
>>17105688

>go to /fit/
>figure out why her diet has failed her
>help her get in shape thru exercise and healthy eating

She got that fat by eating too much per day or too much unhealthy food in general per week or month. Fix it.
>>
>>17105756
never do this

>>17105709
>>17105874
gym is also a complete waste of time. losing weight is almost entirely diet

you shouldn't do anything about her working out, you can get her the minimum cardio required by just making sure she gets out the house with you 1-3 a week, doesn't even have to be something major.

but you've got to improve what/when she eats. its the only way. do you guys live together? where does she get her meals/food from on the daily?
>>
Has she always been like this? Or is this a new development ?

Really though some girls are pretty much built to have kids. Big hips, stomach fat, etc.
Girls have an extremely hard time losing weight around their stomachs and hips, some girls just can't.
My lowest weigh in my adult life was 75 pounds and I couldn't get lower than a size 3 for pants, at that weight I should have been a 00 (4 sizes smaller than I was).

Also; would you rather she wear ill fitting clothing? Its so incredibly hard to find pants as a girl when you have wide hips, its high waisted or nothing. I guarantee if she wears pants that don't fit her body type it will look way worse and be 100x more embarrassing.

My advice? If she's happy with the way she looks love her the way she is, especially if this is how you met her.
If you can't get passed her weight and clothing choices maybe you should find someone you enjoy the look of more and let her find someone that doesn't want to change her.
>>
>>17106320

>Fix it
>BEFORE she looks like this
>kek
>>
What race are you OP? just give her to a hispanic/black/mixed/arab/indian/other white guy

they literally don't care as much or prefer it. or tend to prefer it.
especially the gulf and north african arabs
>>
>>17106508
I'm white, but I find thick girls really attractive and fap to them normally. My gf is mostly petite but she's got hips which are hot and then her bod goes in and then back out around her belly, kinda like an hourglass and a half
>>
>>17106508
This. My current bf is half Hispanic and loves my body. My ex was white and used passive aggressive ways to suggest losing weight. Sex is better with current bf than ex too, my ex acted like he was too disgusted to touch me lol
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.