[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First message on OkCupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: dunno.png (7 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
dunno.png
7 KB, 272x185
Hey /adv/
Found this girl on OkCupid that I’m into, unfortunately I’m completely shit at writing an interesting first message and haven’t had much luck in the past. I was wondering if you guys could help me out.
Here’s what I got so far:

>Hey! How’s it going? Names anon, nice to meet you! I noticed that you’re just as much of a binge watcher as I am. I don’t know about you but I take the whole “Netflix and chill” thing too literally.
Anyways I just finished watching Dexter. Awesome show. What did you think of the ending?

Any femanons that could help would be even better, thanks.
>>
just say
>I like Dexter too, a bit too much if you know emoji emoji.
btw, okcupid is only for fun sex, if you fail, try again.
>>
>>17104767

I thought Tindr was for sex and OKCupid was for people who aren't in any way confident enough or have the face/looks to go on Tindr?
>>
>>17104771
It's uggo-tinder dawg get some
>>
>>17104771

i thought okcupid was for people who wanted a somehow serious relationship and tindr for those who wanted to fuck quickly
>>
>>17104775

So it's a place for ugly people to look for casual sex hook ups?

What happened to Craigslist's Casual Encounters?
>>
OkCupid is for people who cant get a real date. If you cant think of an opening line, then you should probably just stay single. Also, I like Dexter. Lots of blood and sneaky killing. Chicks dig violence. Just be subtle, anon. Not too subtle, though. Just enough to give her the idea that you want to put your penis inside of her vagina. Subtly.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.