[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know if there's been successful suicides committed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: snakevenom.jpg (20 KB, 307x200) Image search: [Google]
snakevenom.jpg
20 KB, 307x200
Anyone know if there's been successful suicides committed using snake venom? I was originally considering buying a shit ton of heroin, but this appears both cheaper and easier to order
>>
Planning on using Russell's Viper venom
>>
>>17104731
It'll work as long as you live alone.
>>
Just od on weed
>>
Heroin can put you in a coma or worse with permanent brain damage and Bo function. If you're going to end it do it properly with a gun. Not a noose, not snake poison. You do not want to suffer.
>>
>>17104787
Live in the UK. I'm so goddamn jealous of you americans - just drop by a corner store and buy a pistol. How fucking lucky are you to have that option...
>>
>>17104803
if only they had gravity or trains in the UK
>>
>>17104856
>>17104803
but i mean seriously OP dont do it m8

time will heal or at least patch up most wounds

cry it out
>>
>>17104860
I am forced to live with my drunken, abusive parents because I can't get a job due to the crippling depression, yet I wont get any better because I'm stuck with these fucking parasites.

Also boyfriend dumped me after I treated him like gold because he decided he'd rather be a drug dealer so there's that :^)
>>
>>17104856
I don't want to inflict pain on strangers / innocent bystanders - it's why I've not just walked in front of a bus. Who am I to ruin or at least severely fuck up someones' life just because my own is so disgusting?
>>
>>17104883
if they are drunk and abusive get social services on their ass
>>
>>17104731
Why not find a sugar daddy or whatever in the US to take care of you? All you need to be is cute.
>>
>snake venom
Yeah, if you want an extremely slow and painful death that'll likely result in paralysis if it fails. If you think your life sucks now, imagine being a fucking vegetable on top of it.

Listen, if you're serious about suicide, go backpacking. I know the last thing you want to do when you're depressed is actually go out and DO things. I get it. But for fucks sake, it takes effort to kill yourself so you might as well invest that effort in getting out of your shitty situation first. It requires little to no money, and you just might find a little joy in life.

The option to kill yourself is always there, and it always will be. Death is inevitable, regardless if it's by your own hands or not.
>>
>>17104731
>Anyone know if there's been successful suicides committed using snake venom?
Cleopatra, one of the most famous suicides in history, killed herself by snakebite (though she used some kind of asp, rather than a viper). I've not heard of anyone using just the venom, but in theory it ought to work.

That said, this is not a fun way to go.
>>
>>17104901
Backpacking really is a good idea ft suicidal people. Best case scenario you die on the road, worse case scenario you find a reason to keep living. Win-win.
>>
Can confirm almost anything is better than staying inside sitting behind your computer if you want the depression to end
>>
>>17104889
I overdosed on quetiapine 23 days ago. I woke up on the kitchen floor to my dad beating me across the face/head and screaming at me. I called the police, they showed up, and did absolutely fucking nothing and left. Paramedics took me to hospital and thus I ended up homeless.
>>
I agree with the backpacking people. Just leave and have an adventure. You have nothing to fear since you wanna die anyway
>>
>>17104901
Some singer got bitten by a king cobra and forty five minutes later, seizured and died.
>>
>>17104904
Honestly I'd be thrilled/so grateful if there was a method where I just fell into a deep sleep and never woke up. I lay awake wishing for death, or for him to return. Every. Single. Night.
>>
>>17104803
That's not how it works.
>>
Why don't you just drink draino or something? Jump off a roof, sit in the garage with the car turned on, push a fork in an electrical socket, cut your wrists and/or throat, you'll die in minutes, and it will be mostly painless; and it's not like you will care about the pain once you're dead! Besides, the hardest part about suicide is the dying part, but death happens to everyone eventually, so why are you making a big deal about it?

Snake venom? Really? You can't be serious. Just hang yourself from something, seriously, it's not that hard. Snake venom is a long, terrifying, and painful death. Not to mention the time it takes to ship the poison. If you really wanted to end your pitiful suffering existence, you would have done it by now. Believe me, I've tried twice.
>>
>>17104942
By your own logic you must not have tried very hard.
>>
>>17104942
Four attempts here.

Why did you stop at two then? If my life is so pitiful, surely yours must have been too to make you try.
>>
>>17104942
>it's not that hard
>failed at it twice
>>
>>17104958
>>17104953
I'm a Grade A slacker. I figured that after vodka/tylenol and a good ol' fashioned hanging, both thwarted by meddling parents, I would eventually die anyways, so what's the point in trying to die early? Nobody lives forever. For once in my life, being impatient was actually harder than waiting. Although I have permanent liver cirrhosis now which kinda sucks.
>>
File: 1391036432550.jpg (19 KB, 389x388) Image search: [Google]
1391036432550.jpg
19 KB, 389x388
>>17104924
>different snake venoms do different things
WHAAAAT? WHODDA THUNK
>>
File: attention.jpg (11 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
attention.jpg
11 KB, 245x206
>>17104958
> Four attempts here.
Four? That's pathetic. You're so fucked up, you even fuck up fucking up.

You might as well live. It's obvious that you don't even have the basic smarts to figure out how to stop breathing. Try eating Jell-O: that might be a suitable intellectual challenge for you.
>>
>>17104921
How old are you and where are you from anon?
>>
>>17104988
Pretty sure the comment OP was replying to implied that all snake venom resulted in slow, agonizing death or paralysis.

Get your shitty memes out of here
>>
>>17105000
>all snake venom resulted in slow, agonizing death or paralysis
"The toxins affect the victim's central nervous system, resulting in severe pain, blurred vision, vertigo, drowsiness, and eventually paralysis. If the envenomation is serious, it progresses to cardiovascular collapse, and the victim falls into a coma. Death soon follows due to respiratory failure."

Does that sound like a pleasant death? That's what a king cobra bite will do.

Do a little bit of research, and you'll realise all snake venom with the potential to be fatal results in a horrible death. Ignorant twat.
>>
>>17104803
>just drop by a corner store and buy a pistol
No m8 corner stores only sell 6 packs of pistols
>>
Would an overdose of sleeping pills do it?
>>
>>17105045
Could potentially do the trick, but would still be a horrible way to die, especially if it didn't work. And no, you won't just "fall asleep and never wake up." It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>17105049
and slitting your wrists while in a bath? I read that most attempts fail and you end up with little strength/movement in your hands and wrists afterward.

It's less the whole 'falling asleep' but more.. a more peaceful way I guess? Jumping off of cliffs and in front of trains, while probably quickest, it just... it daunts me.
>>
>>17105059
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
>>17104731
Snake Venom burns like a motherfucker, why would you ever?
>>
>>17104901

Go backpacking? What shitty advice. Why doesn't he just go skiing or volunteer in Africa. Middle class people are the fucking worst.
>>
>>17105089
I have literally no money to do anything. I can't work due to the depression and can't leave this goddamn town because I have no money. The government wont help me because i'm under 25 so any money they offer is basically scraps not even enough to feed yourself on.

Which is why I had all my hopes/dreams hanging on the ex boyfriend who promised me from the very beginning I could escape with him. Took 2k of my money and left.
>>
>>17105089
Do you even know what backpacking is? You don't need money. You stay in hostels/couch surf. Fuck off with your ignorance.

>>17105098
YOU DON'T NEED MONEY TO GO BACKPACKING.

Stop making excuses, you're pathetic. You're whining about how you can't do anything because your boyfriend left you. Waawaaa, I have depression so I can't get a job! If no money is the source of your depression, you're putting yourself in a vicious cycle. Stop being dependent on others, take some goddamn responsibility for yourself.'

Life isn't easy. Get used to it or take the coward's way out.
>>
why dont you do what i did, and just start drinking? it's quite a pleasant way to die, if done correctly!
>>
>>17105066
>Cut throat - pain level 86

Wouldn't it severe the nerves in your throat? Or are movies lying?
>>
>>17105112
Pretty sure you have to buy all the kit like tents and shit.
>>
>>17105115
If done correctly, it's a quick (but still excruciatingly and terrifyingly painful) way to kick the bucket.
>>
>>17105115
... that logic.

Severing your nerves would be what causes the pain in the first place, not to mention you'd be choking on your own blood and struggling to breathe.

>>17105117
Yeah, you don't know what backpacking is. You're thinking of camping.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.