[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keep thinking about cheating on my girfriend with both men and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 720x836) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 720x836
Keep thinking about cheating on my girfriend with both men and women

She's never cheated on me but she's hurt me plenty.

Don't know what to do
>>
File: sIlgcYY.jpg (80 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
sIlgcYY.jpg
80 KB, 640x960
Just dump her, that will hurt her and improve your life.
>>
>>17104040
I don't want to dump her though, I love her
>>
>>17104049
Not if you're dead set on cheating on her.
>>
Just know that once you cheat on her you've crossed the threshold and there's no turning back. You'll be a cheater. It'll happen again because it'll get easier to justify and this will be the case in all future relationships as well.
>>
>>17104162
We broke up for a week and I started talking to my ex, now she says hi every now and then, and I'd fooled around with guys before her and miss it

I usually wank it out and it goes, but it keeps coming back and I'm stuck

I dot want to hurt her or ruin the relationship but I can't get it out of my head
>>
>>17104228
Too fucking bad. You can only choose one OP. Be a man about it. Either dump her or stay with her. Dont be one of those assholes
>>
>>17104237
I'm justifying it to myself because she had lied to me plenty since we got together when I made my trust issues clear to her
And I haven't done anything like that to her
>>
>>17104246
sounds like you dont love her.
You just need her because youre useless on your own.

break up with her or stop pretending you love her. one or the other.
>>
>>17104327
No I really do love her
>>
>>17104228
Fag.
>>
>>17104033
Dont do it you fucking faggot.

Fuck you.

If you want to fuck other people, break up with her like a respectable human being.
>>
>>17104033
Break up with her. You don't truly love her if you'd fuck your ex in a heartbeat.
Be a man you goddamn faggot.
Also your taste in tie knots is memey and shit.
>>
>>17104246
>>17104338

You're a dumb piece of shit or a troll

>muh trust issues
>I'm fine with totally violating her trust though

I just don't understand what it is about some people that makes you pathologically incapable of just being single, but also pathologically incapable of actually caring for another person

Dump her. You don't love her. You don't even love yourself. You don't know what the word means.
>>
It sounds to me like OP is just waiting for the one comment that validates his shitty excuse and makes him feel better about being a piece of shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.