[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so me and my friend are technically not dating. we hangout and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: dr-savage.jpg (57 KB, 624x801) Image search: [Google]
dr-savage.jpg
57 KB, 624x801
so me and my friend are technically not dating. we hangout and act like we were dating we were together for 3 years. but earlier we were talking and I asked if she likes someone ever and she said this guy with the same name as me. a couple weeks ago she went to his house to make a catapult or some shit for school .. she says they didn't do anything but I just found 3 pics of him saved I'n the notes on her iphone. like she was trying to hide them. she's sleeping next to me right now wat do?

TL Dr gf is likely cheating. what should my next move be ?
>>
Don't seek revenge, just end the relationship- you already don't trust her. Stop wasting your time and GTFO.
>>
she swore up and down she didn't do anything and she's had other chances to have sex and turned them down (one girl) but I don't know what to believe. 3 years ago we broke up and she fucked another guy the next day and we got back together and a couple months later I found a fwb on Craigslist and I fucked her for like 6 months while we were dating as revenge so I'm kind of just as bad but I stopped a while ago.
>>
>>17103758
>technically not dating

Case dismissed.
>>
>>17103799
oh I know. but she says she loves me and said that she wouldn't see her self with anyone else? wouldn't see me with anyone else? am I being cucked? we've been fucking like every day the last week and doing shit.
>>
>>17103799
This
>>
>>17103803
>she says she loves me and said that she wouldn't see her self with anyone else

And yet you're not dating. Sounds like you're just fuckbuddies and she talks shit in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>17103803
If your technically not dating she's technically not cheating
>>
>>17103814
we do everything in a relationship essentially except have a title
>>
>>17103816
You're deluding yourself.
Drop the whole thing with this woman, for your sanity.
>>
>>17103822
I'm going to another city 1000 miles away on may 9th or 10th so I feel like she would def do shit in my absence. how do I meet women in a city that aren't niggers?
>>
>>17103827
Not being racist would be a good start. Dumbass.
>>
>>17103837
Chicago is primarily negro. doesn't change that I was born there and I don't like inter racial anything so I need a white girl.
>>
>>17103827
Klan meetings.
>>
>>17103841
Neo nazi conventions
>>
>>17103758
If you aren't dating you can't complain.
>>
>>17103841
Join up with the Aryan brotherhood. Seems like you'd be a good fit.
>>
>>17103814
It's still not a relationship unless you guys make it clear. At best, you're fuckbuddies.
>>
>>17103758
>technically not dating
>my gf

Well which one is it you highschooler fucking shit?
>>
>>17103816
Why don't you like fucking talk to her about it then? Jesus dude you could clear things up and solve all your problems in like half an hour.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.