[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dad caught me with pills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: thefitpost044.jpg (188 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
thefitpost044.jpg
188 KB, 850x565
So my father caught me throwing up in the toilet while trying to take pills by downing them with a beer at the same time and he's asking me to tell him why I did so. Should I tell him the truth?
>>
>suicidal
>"guys should I tell my dad?'

Yes you nerd.
>>
Depends on what they were, your current relationship with your father, and what the reason was.
>>
>>17102769
Bait

If this were true, you wouldn't have time to post on here. He'd be demanding an answer right away.

Yes, you should tell him.
>>
>>17102779
>>17102779
Not suicidal. Let me explain. Also bear with me cause I'm not the best at writing. I was in the shower fapping, and I was kinda curious to what cum rated like, yes I know pretty fucking weird. I talked some and immediately sput it out, WTF , cum is salty? I tried all of things to get the horrible lingering taste out of my mouth but it was still there. I ended up trying to wash it down with beer, has soo many I lost track . I dont know why but when I was absolutely wasted I got really upset and started crying and trying to take pills. Yeah, sounds really stupid huh? I know this sounds unbelievable but I'm a really weird guy. He's caught me doing other weird and possibly horrifying shit. He's probably REALLY disappointed with me.
>>
>>17102769
>Should I tell him the truth?
One way or another, you are going to up telling him the truth. Either before you take the pills, or after you wake up in the hospital. Telling him before is a LOT less awkward and embarassing, so you may as well do it now,
>>
>>17102788
I locked myself in my room .
>>
>>17102792
>Not suicidal.
you should be.
>>
>>17102799
I should kill myself? Listen, I may have no applicable skills,I may be very unintelligent and lack any sort of finesse at anything but I mean shouldn't I wait a few years to see if life gets a bit better?
>>
>>17102792
>Yeah, sounds really stupid huh?
Yes, it does.
>>
>>17102845
Oh this doesn't really emabrass me anymore,stuff like this. He's caught me masturbating to stock photos of little kids .
>>
>>17102853
Learn to lock your doors idiot.
>>
>>17102853
>Oh this doesn't really emabrass me anymore,stuff like this. He's caught me masturbating to stock photos of little kids .
OK, that's a serious problem. You need to get help.
>>
>>17102880
Is it though? Those pics aren't illegal.
>>
>>17102901
True, but think about what those actions could lead to.
>>
>>17102792
Are you still going to expect a girl to blow you after this?
>>
>>17102792
Best bait
>>
>>17102971
Yeah I know . He says I noticeably stare a little girls in public . At this point I feel my life is sorta worthless so I want to molest achild then kms
>>
>>17102988
you kidding?
/mu/ has better bait than this and thats saying something...
>>
>>17102769
>Should I tell him the truth?
Tell him you don't like the tatse of cum so you put your cum in capsules so you can swallow it without tasting it.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 608x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 608x395
>>17103015
I laughed idk man
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.