[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black >be born to literally the worst race in the world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: TyroneHowardAMP-680x613.jpg (95 KB, 680x613) Image search: [Google]
TyroneHowardAMP-680x613.jpg
95 KB, 680x613
>be black
>be born to literally the worst race in the world. 0 contributions to civilization. on the receiving end of getting BTFO'd by whites and arabs throughout history
>home continent is an absolute fucking shithole
>everyone is scared of you
>women see you as a hyper sex machine when you just want meaningful relationship
>all the sexy black women go for white boys except for some black celebrities/athletes
>everyone thinks you're stupid, a thug, or both
>if you don't act 'cool', 'urban' or 'black' you're branded as a sell-out or a faggot
>majority of the world population wants you dead or locked away like some animal
>look in the mirror and see fat ugly lips, pubic hair, and small calves.
>ugly as shit
>pointless to turn to religion when you're doomed from fucking birth
>there is no god

I'm fucking done. Why live? Why fucking try?
>>
I think you meant to post this on /r9k/ there are worse things than being black you could have been born indian they have a legit reason to compain. indians are the least desired race in the world
>>
go take out some of your brothers before you become an hero
>>
>>17102730
>0 contributions to civilization.
Thanks for peanut butter
>>
>>17102730
Because life is beautiful. Calm the fuck down nigga. There are plenty of things to enjoy. Everyone has to carry their own package so you carry yours and keep going.
>>
File: 1461520882392.jpg (77 KB, 536x679) Image search: [Google]
1461520882392.jpg
77 KB, 536x679
>>17102730

>doesn't matter what race you are
>all have pros and cons
>same goes for gender
>if you don't fit in with one group you get labeled as something, don't fit in with the group you're labeled as you get labeled something else
>caring this much about what people think
>no self image, even though the focus is only on three very minor areas that no one gives a shit about
>no pic to prove 'ugly'
>pointless to turn to religion because I was born a quitter and a whiner

Nice post, OP. Very insightful.
>>
>>17102730
>if you don't act 'cool', 'urban' or 'black' you're branded as a sell-out or a faggot
Stop buying into this shit, it's exactly what keeps blacks down. If people give you shit for trying to better yourself they can go fuck themselves.

BTW op you may not have noticed but our president is black.
>>
>>17102747
>Stop buying into this shit.

Bruh. Blacks are clique-y as fuck. The moment you pull some 'outsider' shit you are cast out and belittled. Sometimes even hunted after. Black groupthink is an inescapable curse.

also obama has been a shit president and fucking nobody likes him now.
>>
>>17102760

All cultures are clique-y as fuck. It's called inclusiveness. Death to the infidels. You don't 'fit in'. You're not 'one of us.'

It's the world. Not blacks.
>>
You're joking, right? Race is a virtually meaningless social construct with barely any scientific or medical relevance, so why the fuck should you pay any attention to it?

I know plenty of successful black people, personally. I'm not even remotely black but I'm a huge fan of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Also, what about black doctors and scientists and shit? Hell, some close family friends of mine are a pair of black doctors.

The pretense that your race matters, or is bad, is bullshit. I'm sorry that you seem to hate yourself but it's completely pointless to do so.
>>
>>17102760
Obama's done just fine m8.
>>
>>17102770
>You're joking, right? Race is a virtually meaningless social construct with barely any scientific or medical relevance, so why the fuck should you pay any attention to it?

All non-liberal literature says otherwise. Race is real. /pol/ is right. DarkEnlightenment is right. TheRedPill is right. The far-right white nationalist groups have been right all along.

I'm a worthless nigger who can't do anything right. My genes are garbage. My IQ is low. I'm ugly. I can't achieve my desires and I don't want to live my life looking up to other races doing awesome shit. The fuck did people like me bring to society? Peanut butter and rap?
White men have their pick of the litter when it comes to women- black women included. My dating life will never be where I want it to be unless I /michael jackson.

If the game is rigged, don't play by the rules or even better, don't play at all.
>>
>>17102738

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Lavon_Julian
>>
>>17102790
Barack Obama became the president of America. Eddie Murphy is one of the most family friendly names in the world. The biggest audience for modern hip hop is teenage white girls. Chris Brown can beat women and still be seen as highly desirable by them.

You're just a beta fag blaming your genes for the fact you yourself are a worthless sack of shit. Everyone has hurdles to overcome in the struggle to be who they want to be. Yours are no greater than the next guys. Stop whining you sassy little bitch.
>>
>>17102790
Only if by "non-liberal" you mean "the current scientific consensus." Science isn't political -- it just is.

>"The fuck did my people bring to society? Peanut butter and rap?"
>the first technique used to store blood plasma
>the first patent for a clothes dryer
>the Laserphaco Probe, a tool that is uses lasers to vaporize cataracts (this is really important) was invented by a black opthamological surgeon

http://theburgnews.com/home-front/people-invention-black-history-month-publicize-intellectual-accomplishments-african-americans

Also check out Wikipedia's List of African-American Firsts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_firsts
>>
File: 1459707997116.jpg (6 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
1459707997116.jpg
6 KB, 209x200
>>17102730

>>17102736
>>17102737
>>17102741
>>17102737
>>17102742
>>17102747
>>17102760
>>17102764
>>17102770
>>17102790

This is terrible bait. You're all terrible.
>>
>>17102806
This.

>I'm black, and black people never do anything great.
>Thus I won't try, because I'm black.
>And black people shouldn't try.
>Because they never do anything great.

That's the sort of shitty, self-hating, pessimistic, circular logic I'd only expect from a nigger.
>>
>being a self hating retard who thinks the accomplishments of others is some sort of caveat to ones own success

I like you love to deride your own race yet you nothing of African American contributions to American society.

Why don't you just create a YouTube channel and start cooning for capital, you have nothing else going for you.

Bitch ass nigga.
>>
>>17102736

Confirmed. Indians look like fat nigger jews. They smell. They are greedy and and are at least as stupid as blacks. They have small diseased penises and their women are disgusting cellulite ridden ogres.

At least a black man has a large dick and can be cool as fuck as well as really good at sports and music. Indians have fucking nothing.
>>
>>17102858
We have taxis and cheap Eastern European hookers. You'll never take them from us.
>>
>>17102811
Dude, /adv/ is newfag central. It's a troll's paradise.
>>
>>17102814
As much as I hate to admit it, this guy is right.
Yes, it's hard to escape your vile cycle of self-hatred but to not even try? Dude you're no better than the shittiest black people.
>>
>>17102858
You may be right in everything else but we aren't dumb m8 we take all your tech jobs
>>
/r9k/ is leaking like mad these days. What gives?
>>
>>17102730
>can blame all of your problems on racism
>can get a free ride through college
>can say whatever you want without consequence
>most people too afraid to fight you or stand up to you
>some women will fuck you just for being black

if you're black you're literally playing life on easy mode if you aren't a total goon
>>
Oh, hey /pol/.
How's it going?
>>
>>17102730
I've often wondered about this.
I hardly see nerdy black kids, they are culturally forced into the role of thug or gangsta or similar bollocks?
>>
>>17104128
yes, the culture is pressured in every way to be an inferior half-wit. The ones who deviate from the norm are alienated from their peers.
>>
>>17102730
You are American, thats your problem. Never saw more fucking openly racist society. Come to Europe or go to Australia.
I don't experience what you do because Im white, but I realize it must be hard. I personally don't project my own stereotypes on the black people or see them as such.
And I don't find black people ugly either. Im sure there are many normal folks around even in the US.
>>
>>17104143
>Australia
>shitposting world headquarters
>not openly racist

Lol u wot lad
>>
>>17102730
People as a whole are pretty fucking dumb. White people included. Sure they have had individuals who have benefited society greatly, but just step outside and go to any WalMart and look around there. Go to a trail or park and look there.

Look on this website and you will see what I mean. Dumb people are dumb and that's that. You shouldn't equate the successes of your race on your own inherent intelligent.

I say this from one black man to another.
>>
>>17104313
He's makes a good point.
Even so, its worth pointing out that there are a set of immediate disadvantages for people of colour.
Just look in any prison in the United States.
>>
>>17104321
I'm not making any excuses for my race honestly. We are pretty fucking dumb as a whole. It just doesn't bother me. Blame it on shitty ghetto culture and the welfare system or whatever. I can't put my finger on what it is.
>>
>>17104143

>>europe

>>not openly racist

I guess so long as you're not polish or slavic or Arab or Turkish or Persian or North African...
>>
>>17102806
>mentiones 3 black people
>>
b8
>>
>>17104351
If you want more examples you can google them.
>>
>>17102730
Wow. You need some therapy.
>>
Two of the three best programmers I know are black, one of them is a self-made millionaire who builds robots in his garage with his daughter. He's run into racism before but he trusts in his friends, not even his family because most of them were shit. You can make your dreams come true, it is possible.
>>
And other people's bullshit stops you from finding a calling in life to rise up and become greater because...................?

Life is what YOU make of it.
>>
>>17102730
This is the failure of the American project right here. Rather than associating himself with his country, he continues to do it with his race.

The US was a mistake. Return it to the Natives right now.
>>
>>17102730
Either change your mindset or leave. As a fellow black man, I really don't need anymore brain dead black people in this world.

Have you tried the following:
-Finding and interest that leads you to higher education?
-Not letting a religion dictate your life?
-Not listening to /pol/ memes?
-Going out and living life?
-Not giving a fuck what other people think?
-Using your own brain to fix some of the problems in the black community?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, you still have a chance to make something of your life. You may not have the social standing of other races, people may hate you just based off of skin color alone and you may grow to realize that none of that matters.

Just remember there is nothing wrong with being the underdog. Hell everyone has times in their life where the odds are stacked against them, and somehow they seem to win.

I used to have a similar mindset as you, then I left high school and all the toxic bullshit that comes with it. Took some time to realize that I am the only one in control of my happiness. This meant I had to find a group of people that weren't mental niggers.

>small calves
Sounds like you need to go to the gym more bitch.
>>
Your race doesn't matter, what matters is how you carry that race, that trait of yours. You can do so much good, for both you and those around you. But only if you kill these thoughts of negativity, these thoughts of envy and anger. And perhaps depression too.
That is, if this isn't bait. I can't tell.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.