[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have any gay friends? How do you tell them to fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maika-sozo-ilona-copy-2-copy.jpg (609 KB, 1692x2370) Image search: [Google]
maika-sozo-ilona-copy-2-copy.jpg
609 KB, 1692x2370
Does anyone have any gay friends?

How do you tell them to fuck off? I've put up with their shit and I'm tired of it. I've had to keep my gay friends to a minimum because even though they say they don't force their gayness on you they do the stupid shit anyway when no one is looking and try to play it off as a joke.

I'm a virgin and I don't care to change that and because of this they always assume I'm a closet gay because I'm not pursuing or swimming in women. I'm tired of their hands "accidentally" brushing against my ass, the sexual comments and the compliments. The worst of this is when I call them out they begin pulling sjw shit. I just dont want a dick in my ass is that to damn much to ask for?

After genuinely asking them to stop what the fuck more can I do? I'm not very tame with the violence and I don't want to quit being friends with them there has to be another way.
>>
Seems like you don't get on with those types of people. The answer is to man up and tell them how annoying they often are, then keep friendship levels to a minimum.
>>
>>17102554
This.
>>
what.

I have a gay friend who I am rather close to and he's never started hitting on me or anything because he isn't an asshole. If someone doesn't respect your boundaries than just lose them as a friend, because they aren't a very good one to begin with.
>>
>>17102568
Yeah, but you are a faggot yourself.
>>
>>17102534

now you know why women get frustrated when guys wont stop flirting with them.

if you want them to fuck off, just say so. despite the comparison, i dont blame you.
>>
>>17102568

people are different. i hit on one of my friends all the time. the only reason were friends is cuz i asked him on a date. before that the only thing he ever said to me was 'heres your change'
>>
>>17102534
This, just tell them you're tired of them sexually harassing you and to fuck off. You can report them if they keep it up I think.
>>
>>17102580
Yes, but I don't want to date this person and he respects my boundaries enough to not hit on me. Which was my point.
>>
>>17102554
what do you mean get on with them?

>>17102593
I've understood that for a while now. I've turned down women and have been harassed by them when I were in school. nothing new i just had the option to act on them

and I've tried. its the same story and I end up being a cis idiot and I'm repressing them some how.

>>17102613
that's the last resort. I don't like it but it's the only option now
I hate having a dick a little more every day
>>
Lesbians pull the same shit. Its because gays have a victim complex and thus feel entitled to spreading their gayness everywhere and justify it by seeing everyone else as a bully. Its projection pretty much.
>>
>>17102656

if you have an honest talk about how you feel and they reject you, then they arent very considerate. cut them out.

>BUT IW ANT TO BE FRIEND WITH THEM STILL

pick one. there is no magic button that will force them to think your way.

decide whats more important. then act on it.
>>
>>17102656
To "get on" with someone is to be comfortable in their presence when hanging around with them or talking casually to them, which clearly, you aren't.
>>
>>17102534
I love my homo buddies. But they aren't snowflake faggots which is what you're dealing with.

Dude if someone is touching you, you have a right to tell them to fuck off. Seriously just tell them not to and if they through a bitch fit call them out on it. If you really want to fuck with them tell them that their only encouraging hypersexual images of the lgbt community.

Then call them a fag.
>>
>>17102664
sorry bro but not quite all the gay guys i have met seem to be self centered.

>youre not taking about me yet
>you still arent talking about me
>why arent you talking about me yet bitch im fabulous!

best thing for you to do is be straight up with them. (sorry for the pun) and say you dont like their tomfoolerly and horse play with you tell them you are straight then say i you keep this up i am going to stop being your friend. if you are lucky they might have some girls you can get into.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.