[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>17102136
Male here.
I accidentally a whole popsicle is that bad?

Sorry for grammar posting on phone
>>
>I work with a lady who has a really hot daughter
>this coworker has almost straight up said that she wants me to date her daughter
>daughter is out of my league (in my opinion)
>I have picked up on some flirty vibes from her before, other times she'll come visit her mom at work and not even look at me
>the other day my coworker told me that her daughter saw me on tinder
>she says that her daughter didn't swipe right or left, she just left it there

What do you guys think? Is the daughter interested in me, or does the mom just think I'm a good guy?
>>
>>17102233
Yes. You're going to want to some of the ice, but Bactine everywhere.
>>
>>17102261
fuck the mom
>>
>>17102261
Does it matter? Do YOU want her?
>>17102418
Even better, fuck both.
>>
How do I stop thinking about girls as princesses?
>>
>>17102454
Are you the guy who always goes "princesses<3"
>>
>>17102418
>>17102445
I do like the girl, but like I said, I think she's out of my league. I just don't know what to make of her seeing me on tinder and then telling her mom. And "not swiping left or right".
>>
>>17102454
Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>17102469
In these threads? I think I did that only 2 times in the past month, so I don't if you're thinking about me.

>>17102556
It's difficult. They are so delicate.

>>17102541
>I do like the girl
Then go for it.
>I think she's out of my league
This doesn't matter.
>I just don't know what to make of her seeing me on tinder and then telling her mom. And "not swiping left or right".
Doesn't matter.
>>
>>17102233
A whole popsicle? Jesus Christ how are you even typing? How long has it been? Go see a fucking physician, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17102261
Probably the latter t.b.h

You could try and find some situation where you and the daughter could be alone together to try and gauge her interest, but best not to assume things when she hasn't sent any explicit signals.
>>
>>17102261
>What do you guys think? Is the daughter interested in me, or does the mom just think I'm a good guy?
I basically think this: >>17102418
Look, a really hot girl literally isn't going to be satisfied with ANYBODY her mom tries to set up for her. If mom wants you to date her girl it's because she sees you as stable, responsible and safe. Does this sound like what smoking hot girls go for to you? The fact that you pass mom's muster basically means you necessarily fail the girl's.

Or think of it this way: If your mom tried to set you up with a coworker, you'd pretty much *expect* it to be some homely shapeless chick who was "nice" and boring and "would make a good mom" in the eyes of a middle-aged woman, wouldn't you? And certainly someone a middle-aged woman would find unthreatening and quite possibly controllable.
>>
I was in Starbucks talking to the barista while she made my coffee. When she finished making my drink I said it's been fun chatting, and she said she was working till 8. I left and just got home and am I wrong in thinking she wants me to come back at 8 tonight?
>>
>>17102693
I would say the chances are quite low.
>>
>>17102702
why?
>>
>>17102693
yeah, smoke a cigarette and wait out by the dumpsters, people paid to chat with you love that shit
>>
>>17102715
She told him what time she got off work though. That kind of implies she wants to see him
>>
How do you take a bath/shower when it is cold? It is freezing here (15°C/59°F).
>>
>>17102693
Stop by and if it doesn't work out you can avoid her and that Starbucks for the rest of your life.
>>
Men

>meet a girl
>10/10
>go to bed
>about to go down on her
>she doesn't shave there but
>"keeps it groomed"

how would you react?
>>
>>17102776
>how would you react?
With my tongue? It's hair, not poison. Besides, if I'm going down on her she'll be choking on my dick before long, licking some trimmed hair isn't really an issue comparatively speaking.
>>
>>17102776
How groomed? As long as it isn't a forest, it is OK.
>>
>>17102776
>2016
>not completely shaven
>>
>>17102776
groomed is fine within reason. as long as im not diving into the amazon rain forest, ill probably be cool with it
>>
>>17102776
I honestly wouldn't give a fuck. If a dude is turned off his perfect girl cuz she's got some 70s bush going on, he's not much of a man.
>>
>>17102776

Groomed as in buzzed/clipped short = ok
Groomed as in afro-muff with artsy stripes = hair in mouth = bleh
>>
>>17102776
I would keep going down on her.

Side note, what do you mean with the quotation marks?
>>
>>17102896
like kept short. maybe some shaving of the thigh hair but the natural shape is maintained.
>>
>>17102881
have some goddam respect for yourself young man, set some standards in your life and hold your woman to them. big hairy bushes are fucking gross and we can't let women think it's acceptable
>>
>>17102136
25 and living at home, just put a bullet in me right?
>>
>>17102905
Oh yeah, that wouldn't even make me hesitate or slow down.
>>
>>17102906
>little beta can't handle some pussy hair.
oh but let me guess; men can have whatever ball hair they want!
>>
>>17102928
fuck no, my balls are as smooth as a babies ass, and my pubes are meticulously trimmed to putting green perfection. I don't think i'm asking a lot to expect something similar from a grown ass woman

it takes 2 fucking minutes
>>
>>17102916
yes
>>
>>17102928
>if someone disagrees with me, he's a beta

Hairy pussy detected.
>>
>>17102936
>it takes 2 fucking minutes
maybe for you when that's all you need to do, but when women have to shave almost every inch of their body we're talking an hour at least.
So you have your own preferences, but to then say men, who don't mind some hair, don't have self respect is utterly pathetic.
>>
Virgin male here.
Where is the clitorus?
>>
>>17102967
in the arm pit
>>
>>17102967
No one knows.
>>
Why is it that every time I find someone that gives me that spark -- that person you hit it off with and seems infinitely interesting -- The person is unobtainable.

It's like the universe wants laugh at my anguish from the infinite ironies.

My dad died a week after starting getting to know him. drug overdose

The cute girl in town who I hit it off with really lives in California.

My best friend since grade school started doing heroin. He won't talk to me anymore unless he needs a place to crash.

Yet I'm supposed to be this alpha male radiating confidence.

Yeah there's someone with a much worse life than mine. My life's pretty good.

I can't do it though. I can't be the confidant anymore. No matter what I do, no one will think about me. No one will love me. Even my own mom is too doped out to remember who I am.

How do I get true confidence in my self as a human being? I've tried the gym. I've tried all the common advice shit. This is something much more existential. It's a deep sense of melancholy.

Am I fixable?
>>
>>17102965
>>17102965
okay well if a girl is already spending an hour shaving her arms and legs I don't think 2 more minutes is a lot to ask for

I spend more time brushing my teeth than shaving my pubes but enjoy that bristly bush rubbin on your cock
>>
>>17103019
nigga i wish shaving my genitals only took two fuckin minutes
>>
>>17103045
if you didn't let it keep growing into that disgusting bush it would
>>
>>17103046
I shave regularly, never let it get farther than a centimeter, and it still takes me 10-15 minutes. There's a lot of nooks and crannies, and you can't rush it or you'll cut yourself.
>>
>>17103046
but i shave weekly
>>
>>17103010
Get out of that awful druggie town, for starters.

Otherwise, therapy. I like mindfulness therapy and CBT
>>
>>17102745
What's stopping you from doing it regularly?
>>
>>17103073
You recommend Cock Ball Torture as a form of therapy?
>>
>>17103046
pfff I shave every few days. it takes a good 20 minutes if I don't want it to look like a scene from Macbeth.
>>
>>17103089
Cognitive behavioral therapy. After I posted it I did recognize the overlap and laughed to myself.

But maybe seeing a pro Domme is just what anon needs.
>>
>>17103085
The cold. How do you manage?
>>
>>17103139
do...do you not have hot shower water?
>>
>>17103144
I do. But what about when you get out of the shower? It is so cold.
>>
>>17103161
you put on your clothes and keep the towel around you? well okay that's mostly to keep long wet hair from dripping on my dry clothes, but like shit dude are you living in siberia or something?
>>
>>17103161
do you not have central heating in your domicile?
>>
>>17103168
>>17103189
Banana Republic. :(
>>
File: 1325764297095.jpg (28 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
1325764297095.jpg
28 KB, 292x292
>>17102776
>>
>>17102748
>>17102715
>>17102702
OP of>>17102693 here. You guys are fucking dumb. I went back, she was surprised and glad to see me. When a girl tells you what time she gets of she wants you to ask her to hang out afterwork. We hung out for an hour chatting in the parking lot. Got her number and we're going out Friday.
>>
>>17103414
Sounds great mate. Good luck to ya.
>>
black guy hear hsvrnt been able to get it up in years my question are woman ok with oral? all the time? only thibg im in to really
>>
>>17103440
You should look into being a cuckhold
>>
Are gentle female doms a thing? If so, where do I find one?
>>
>>17103440
Hey dude, depends on the woman. I know women who would LOVE to receive just oral and get no enjoyment out of penetration, and others who couldn't go without the d. Just ask them! :)
>>
>>17103510
backpages.com
>>
>>17103524
...That doesn't take publishing in a website. I meant it as a more general advice.
>>
Wtf is up with a guy who acts like he doesn't give a fuck about me but when i ask/complain about it he says he is serious about me? He'd rather get drunk and play vidya than talk to me. But he still wants me to be his gf. Wtf? Manchild?
>>
>>17103556
he wants a girlfriend to fuck and fuck around with, but doesn't want to put effort into a relationship

seriously girl, i have lived this

dump him as soon as possible if he can't have a real conversation or argument about it
>>
>>17103568
Yeah exactly, and he has this mentality that "if a girl requires too much effort she's not worth it".
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (52 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
52 KB, 640x478
>>17103589
>if a girl requires too much effort she's not worth it
>>
>>17103598
Is it too much effort to send a txt after not talking for two days?
>>
>>17103600
This seems to be a common theme the past couple threads. Try calling him
>>
My friend said she was going to make me brownies for helping her move out. It's been two months now, so I feel like I shouldnt bring it up. On the flipside, I really want some brownies.

What do
>>
>>17103603
Tell that bitch to get in the kitchen and make you some muthafuckin brownies
>>
>>17103589
>"if a girl requires too much effort she's not worth it".
That's actually not wrong. He may be approaching it poorly, but it cuts through the bullshit when some women think the guy is supposed to "fight for them" or some nonsense.

>>17103600
Different people have different expectations. Truth be told it sounds like what he wants is something more akin to a fuck buddy.
>>
>>17103606
Jokes on you, she lives in a studio apartment now so she's always in the kitchen at home.
>>
>>17103610
>she's always in the kitchen at home
This is why she rented a Studio in the first place. This is a woman whom knows her place.
>>
>>17103608
But he says he wants a gf
>>
>>17103613
He clearly doesn't know what a gf means.
>>
>>17103613
People often say they want things they actually don't. I used to compliment my ex's cooking for instance.
>>
>>17103619
Should i just consider him as a fuckbuddy then?
>>
>>17103613
>>17103600
I'm willing to bet you have never even brought this up with him. Why don't you try having an actual conversation with him?
>>
>>17103623
I have, that's what so weird about it. He just says sorry and wishes that I won't get tired of his behavior.
>>
File: 1459385701062.jpg (866 KB, 1202x2914) Image search: [Google]
1459385701062.jpg
866 KB, 1202x2914
>>17103622
I wouldnt continue fucking them if I couldnt make any headway, but its up to you I guess.
>>
At what point is it best to tell a girl you're having sex with, that you're into rough sex/bdsm?
>>
To anyone

I asked a chick if she wanted to see a magic trick and she called me a nigger.

I called her a fag and she got really pissy so I unadded her.

I'm autistic and I told her, I don't really want to be friends anymore, cept we have another 5 weeks together.

Is there any way I can make the situation not as horrible without talking to her?

I'm pretty sure when I see her on thursday I'm going to have to stim by hitting myself or something.
>>
Is it a red flag if a guy has close female friends?
I don't mean people you see once in a while in class, I mean best buds close friends.
>>
>>17103677
When males have females just as friends there's no chance that the guy wants to sleep with them. Unlike women who have a lot of male friends
>>
>>17103682
That's some bullshit right there.
>>17103677
No, it's not a red flag. People can be friends with other people regardless of their gender. AMAZING, I know.
>>17103656
What.
>>17103637
Whenever. Bring up the topic that you're into kinky shit and up for it if she's interested.
>>
File: thatsafactjack2.jpg (100 KB, 1200x1501) Image search: [Google]
thatsafactjack2.jpg
100 KB, 1200x1501
>>17103724
>That's some bullshit right there
>>
File: 1435211447718.gif (2 MB, 255x172) Image search: [Google]
1435211447718.gif
2 MB, 255x172
>>17103677
Depends on the guy I guess. My closest friend is a woman, and I'm not interested in dating her. I guess the big thing to focus on is if they have developed boundaries.
>>
Would any femanons ever date a cuck?
>>
Ladies, quick storytime for context.

>have female coworker who works at another work site
>call her every morning with various audits/counts/whatever for past six months
>chat sometimes over the phone afterwards, she's real friendly and energetic
>finally meet at a meeting last Friday, she's pretty cute for an older-ish woman (I'm 26, she's 34)
>remember seeing her before when she visited my site
>as everyone leaves I say hi and introduce myself
>she laughs, "Oh! Anon! So great to finally put a face to the voice!"
>shakes my hand, says she'll "see" me on Monday
>cool, made a work friend
>AND THEN, after today's audit, she starts talking about how she recently broke up with her boyfriend and how she's really stressed because he didn't have sex with her for over a year
>wat

I'm honestly not sure if she's oblivious, really open about her sex life, or straight-up coming on to me. [spoiler]What if it's all three?[/spoiler]
>>
>>17103795
Even spineless r9k robots can find someone desperate enough to date them

>>17103801
Calm down. Nothing in your story up to that point has anything beyond simple coworker kindness going on. She could simply be venting.
>>
>>17103807
Maybe. I'm not exposed to many of my coworkers that much since I work my shift alone, so I was bit surprised when she brought it up.
>>
>Girls are shy
>Guys are shy

Problem found.
>>
>>17103801
flirt with her and see what happens
>>
Girls: are you turned off if a guy prematurely ejaculates?
>>
>>17103682
>Unlike women who have a lot of male friends
Hahaha, oh wow.
>>
Sooooooo girls

What is the easy way to let someone down? She sort of latched onto me because I was a rebound but I am not really into her. I get what why she does it but I just

I just don't ok
>>
>>17103682
How does that even make sense? If men are always going to be attracted to their female friends, which is basically what you're saying when a girl has male friends, then how is it any different when a guy has female friends?
>>
Have you guys/girls ever pity dated anyone?
>>
I have a fear of rejection, and I don't want to be like this, and I'm afraid of fuck ups for some reason as well.
>>
>>17104054
yeah. don't do it.
>>
>>17104081
Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>17104057
Pity isn't the right word, more like I've dated guys who I wasn't particularly interested in at first. That's actually how I ended up with my current SO and previous two BFs. Most times it didn't work out, though. But then again, it only really worked out once for a guy who I was actually into from the beginning, and even then we eventually broke up.

I think a big component of it is women generally have lower physical standards than men do. Attractive women don't mind dating down a little, but attractive men almost never date less attractive women.
>>
>>17102776
In response to your issue, I have a question. Firstly, my bush is reasonably well groomed but not shaved off, it is shaved around the edges and trimmed regularly. I also condition it. Anyway, I like to be clean, soft and fresh down there. I'm in my mid thirties. My question is that I have recently begun 'seeing' a guy in his very early fifties. He's a long time friend. Now. Will he expect me to have shaved down there? I really don't want to put him off, and I'm really looking forward to having sex with him. Our chemistry is explosive!
>>
How to deal with a suicidal girl with BPD

last night at 2am she texts me
>please wake up, i can't take this anymore
i ask her what is wrong, how she feels etc
>i feel like my life would be much better with a bullet in my head

I finally calmed her down after an hour of talking, but i still worry she might hurt herself

also she's 14 (inb4 chris hansen)
>>
>>17104161
Tell her parents so she can get help
>>
>>17104181
her parents are divorced and her mother is abusive
>>
Do girls intentionally leave their underwear behind after sex? Is it meant to be a reminder or something? Have you ever left underwear behind?
>>
>>17104231
One time accidentally. After sex it can be uncomfortable to wear underwear, so one time I left it behind anticipating we'd return and I could retrieve it. But we ended up not returning so I forgot about them and left them.
>>
What's the best way to win back a confused/stressed girl that needs some time/space to think if she wants to be with you anymore?
Also, is this kind of situation a dead end? Or is it possible that she'll come back, if I don't screw things up?
>>
Anyone know of any herbal remedies that work for decreasing your sex drive?

Im 23 and fit I workout 4-6x a week weight lifting and cardio. I know thats not helping lower my sex drive but i love being healthy.

Anyways, basically its way too high and Im not good looking at all women do not speak to me, I've never been on a date in my life. To give you an idea of how unattractive I am. No i dont have high standards, they are rather low.

Thanks
>>
>>17104265
>What's the best way to win back a confused/stressed girl that needs some time/space to think if she wants to be with you anymore?

Protip: If she wanted to be with you, she'd be with you. Move on.
>>
>>17104096
>Stop being a pussy.

Rejection and mistakes and fuck ups hit me faster than a lazer bullet and louder than an atom bomb.

I can't fucking help it that my brain has super empathy and super emotions and that I can cry an entire river for fucks sake.
>>
>>17104382
>faster than a lazer bullet and louder than an atom bomb.

Am I sensing a Judas Priest fan here? If so, you're awesome.
>>
>>17104390
It is the only way I can describe how I feel when I feel rejections or fuck ups.
>>
>>17104371

We had a fight, we broke up. Too much stress from work and I wasn't helping her. But she told me she's "not sure". She wants time to think about everything, she's not sure if it's time to say goodbye for good or if we can try one last time.
>>
Girls,

A friend of mine, who is also friends with the girl i'm interested in has told me repeatedly to just be friendly with her, invite her to hang out in a group etc and it will fall into place down the line.

Is it possible that a Girl that told me "I'll have to see, I usually play it by ear everyday" could have mentioned something to a mutual friend saying something that could indicate that she is interested, but just want to know me a bit more first before doing anything further.
>>
>>17104401
Ah, then you're a pussy. Don't worry, it's fixable. It requires self-respect.
>>
Ladies - does your friend "putting in a good word" for a guy have any reasonable effect?

As a guy I think it's stupid, but a female friend of mine knows I have a thing for her friend and has offered to talk me up a little. I don't really see the point and think it borders on creepy, really.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17104575
It's stupid, but some girls truly believe in that crap. They're the girly-girly, "besties" type of chick who takes what their girl pals say very seriously. They're easily swayed one way or another, because they feel a sense of trust and duty to their female friends above other their own opinion.

So if the girl you like is that kind of girl, it will benefit you. But you can't just wait around and hope the friend's "good word" is enough to get the chick you like to approach you. You should be up that girl's ass, like TODAY, with your intentions. Ask her out.
>>
My gf of 5 months just started her period today, now because I've been with her for 5 months I've obviously experienced being with her while she's on it before. But this time somethings different, I don't quite know why. She's been texting me like:
>"I feel like such a shitty girlfriend"
>"I just want to see you boo"
>"I wanna cuddle all night"
This is not how she usually is, she's not the type of girl to text like that. Not to say it's the exact opposite of this, it's just usually not so straight forward.

Unfortunately I work tonight but I will be going out to see her tomorrow. But I wanted to know is it normal for her to experience different emotions than usual during her time of the month? I mean in past months she's never been like this.
>>
>>17104598
IT's been five months; perhaps her feelings have developed.
>>
>>17103414
may love peace and joy come to you my friend
>>
>>17104601
>perhaps her feelings have developed
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>17104610
LOL. Her feelings have become more intimate with time or she wants to be more intimate with you.
>>
>>17104575
>I don't really see the point and think it borders on creepy, really.
Dude here, but girls do this all the time, it's not creepy.
Oftentimes they even directly chat about who likes who, which is great because it helps shy people who would never confess to their crush directly.

>>17104598
>But I wanted to know is it normal for her to experience different emotions than usual during her time of the month?
Yes. Whether she's less or more affectionate depends on how close you are to her and how she deals with stress (pushing people away or drawing them closer).
>>
>>17104616
What he means to say is she might be falling for you.
>>
What are some techniques for my easily depressed brethren and sistren that you use to bring yourself back up after you start to feel down?
I get really motivated about things and the moment something doesn't go my way or an obstacle presents itself I just start thinking of the worst shit and lose all motivation
>>
>>17104616
>>17104620
Okay I see now.
>>
>>17104467
>self-respect

This is a thing?
>>
>>17103046
I shave like two times a week and it still takes me a good ten, maybe fifteen minutes.
>>
>>17104621
It helps to talk through the problem with others. Even on here. Helps you get a clearer understanding of it in your head.

Beyond that, just say fuck the obstacles, whenever you feel a twinge of self-pity get back to work immediately. I work like a maniac all day and night so i don't ever have time to feel. If that sounds like a shitty life, it is. Treatment-resistant depression 10 years, but somehow I'm still going. Hopefully you can find a better coping mechanism than this, though.
>>
Girl question,
Is it possible that periods randomly become freaking unbearable? Like I've had pretty tame periods all my life but the current one is wrecking me like crazy. Can't sleep, cramps like crazy, more blood, emotional rollercoaster, it's like I'm in a shit movie and not just having a normal period.
I've been on a lot of different pain meds (and a small dose of antidepressants) for my migraines if that matters at all. Bit hesitant to visit my gyno in case she tells me I'm just being a little bitch.
>>
To women - can a drunk kiss truly mean nothing at all?

She said it was one of the few things she remembered and told me she didn't know why she did it but since she's started wanting to hang out with me more often even though she's said "being friends sounds good". I don't want to sound like a friendzoned beta fuck so I'll iterate that I don't care either way, I just need to know whether she's into me or not so I can decide what to do.
>>
>>17102136
Mainly girls:

How do I ask my Tinder date I dated and has sex with for more than 10 times how she sees our relationship and if she is my girlfriend and if i'm the only one for her and she the only one for me without fucking it up or sounding weird?

We are pretty casual and adults I think. We both pay on the dates etc so i think she may see it as something more serious but i need to make sure i'm the only one for her
>>
>>17104727
It can mean absolutely nothing, or it can mean more. Drunken actions and sober thoughts and such.
I wouldn't overthink or overvalue it though, it's most likely nothing. But if she's into you there'd probably be signs?

>>17104737
Well the question is, are you "dating" her really? Because you might just be fucking her - which obviously can be fine for either of you.
>>
>>17102454
Put on a crown.

Also, rape and pillage some villages. Raid a castle and lay siege to a tower or something. Jesus, it's not that hard.
>>
What's the best procedure to undertake on Tinder once you got a match?

How do you people engage conversation, and when and how do you ask the person out?

I'm at a loss here, and profiles are generally too empty to get me a proper ice breaker.
>>
>>17104744
>>17104737

>Well the question is, are you "dating" her really? Because you might just be fucking her - which obviously can be fine for either of you.

I dont know thats why I want to ask

we mostly chill at her place or my place, watch movies and fuck

but we went on hikes too, or to the city, or having dinner (we take turns with paying for dinner) so I dont know if that tells anything?
>>
>>17104727
If she claims she was drunk when it happened, you'd better leave it alone. You don't want a "I changed my mind when I was sober" rape lawsuit, now do ya?
>>
>>17104748
oh and also I start to love her so I want more than this, so what is the best to 'feel' our relationship or 'set' our relationship without scaring her off?
>>
>>17104744
Ok, drunk kiss guy here, I'm shit with signs. Like I said she's starting wanting to hang out 1 on 1 more since and told me I'm her favorite and she's always happy around me. She actually asked to sleepover the other night and she did. Are those signs? It's especially hard to tell because she's a very affectionate person in general.

If not what should I look out for?
>>
>>17104747
Uhh....if you got a match, all you gotta do is say "hey sugar tits, I live at X why don't you come over" Or if you don't have a suitable place, then say "hey honey napkin, where do you live, I'll be there in 15 so why don't you slip into something more comfortable."

and if you can't get there in 15 cuz you don't have a car like some kind of neanderthal beta savage suckerfish, then you tell her "my bad bae, I'm too busy blowing a load all over my stomach and/or into a dirty tube sock, and why the fuck didn't you left swipe me?"
>>
>>17104769
I had a good laugh. Thanks.
>>
>>17104754
>>17104744
>>17104737

bump
>>
Girls, give me signs that you gals throw at guys that you like but they still don't understand.
>>
>>17104748
Sorry, I went and had dinner.

I think that sounds pretty chill, but you're both adults and you met on tinder, so if it's just fucking a friend you get along with, isn't that fine by itself?
That being said of course either of you will eventually get emotionally involved, so maybe stay on your toes.

>>17104756
>is a girl who tells me I'm her favorite who wants to sleep at my place telling me she's interested in me
Gee I dunno Anon. Darn women, why can't we just be straightforward!
>>
>>17104785
How bout every time I moisten my undergarments, but you still never notice me Anon!! Uuguu~~
>>
>>17104795
>>>17104748 (You)
>Sorry, I went and had dinner.
>I think that sounds pretty chill, but you're both adults and you met on tinder, so if it's just fucking a friend you get along with, isn't that fine by itself?
>That being said of course either of you will eventually get emotionally involved, so maybe stay on your toes.

the thing is im now getting emotionally involved. I love her and I want her to be my gf.

How do I feel our situation and get to know how she sees us without scaring her off?
>>
>>17104806
like i dont even know if im her only one, she is mine for sure, but you know... i want it to be official and i wanna be sure
>>
>>17104806
>is a girl who tells me I'm her favorite who wants to sleep at my place telling me she's interested in me

When you put it that way I kinda see it. I just believe words more than actions like most guys I guess. Thanks anon
>>
>>17104820
what? im confused

could you explain what you just did or said or the point you're making?
>>
I meant that for this
>>17104795

Not you
>>17104824
Sorry am on phone
>>
Girls how do I talk to you when you're feeling suicidal? And related how am I supposed to respond when you're just venting?
>>
>>17104827
oh shit i missed that

welp... can anyone answer these then?

>>17104737
>>17104744
>>17104748
>>17104754
>>17104779
>>17104806
>>17104808
>>
>>17104710
Sounds normal.

I've dealt with irregular periods for the past decade. Was a 'late bloomer'. Sometimes I'll miss them for months, sometimes I'll get super heavy periods-from-hell twice a month. Fucking sucks, really.

Stress, weight loss, hormones, etc. can all mess with your cycle. If you're really worried about it, it wouldn't hurt to visit your gyno. For now, take some paracetamol, relax, treat yourself to some chocolate. It'll pass.
>>
>>17104832
Just some random but I say have the balls to straight up ask her something along the lines of "what are we?" Or "what am I to you?". I don't think it's too weird to ask.
>>
>>17104710
It's worth talking to you doctor, could be normal or could be a hormone issue or even endometriosis.

Also, not sure what your birth control situation is, but I highly recommend the Mirena. On the Mirena 50% of women stop menstruating completely, and those who do experience lighter periods. It hurts like a bitch when they place it, but it's well worth that one day of pain for 5 years of relief.
>>
>>17104857
yeah i think im gonna do that next time i see her

but i asked before, 5 dates ago, "how do you see us?" and then she said: "hmmmm dating I guess"

so yeah idk if its weird to ask again, maybe she senses I want more or I scare her or something
>>
>Be me
>Befriend a girl from class
>Act on wishful thinking/what I thought were IOI's
>Ask her, "Hey, lunch was fun the other day. You think you wanna get dinner next time though?"
>She gets visibly nervous, tells me, "Maybe, just let me know when!"

what's my next step?
>>
>>17104847
Thanks. Yeah I'm taking some pain meds anyway and eating ice cream but maybe I should go to the gyno to be sure. Just hate her. Plus I didn't sleep well (duh) so I'm kinda testy.

>>17104858
I'm not on any birth control really, I'm lesbian and never bothered with it and seemingly half of my mother's friends are fighting breast cancer and I'm honestly not sure if fucking with your hormones for forty years is such a great idea unless absolutely necessary.
>>
>>17104869
ler her know when
>>
>>17104869
Ask her out for a fun lunch again before doing dinner. She needs to be more comfortable first.
>>
>>17104861
Be straightforward with your feelings, something along the lines of, "I've really grown to enjoy our relationship and I want us to be exclusive, how do you feel about us?" Be serious and look her straight in the eye with this. By sharing your feelings you're really telling her that your feelings are stronger than your fear of rejection, and that kind of confidence is really attractive.

Worst case scenario, she doesn't feel the same way, at least you know and you don't have to waste your time with someone who will eventually not work out.
>>
>>17104873
This
>>
>>17104875
thanks, i hope i can pull myself together to do this

i am gonna feel the vibe first and maybe when we cuddle and watch a movie ill ask her
>>
>>17104873
>>17104869
oh and i mean literally let her know when

Not: so lets do something maybe? do you still want to? When are you available? :$

Do: friday at 8, that is fine with you?

gl
>>
I have been dating a girl for quite some time now. The problem is that she never gets the convo going, especially over text. She contributes hardly anything to the conversation, especially over the last three weeks and I'm thinking about whether she has lost interest in me. She still has the card I gave her for Valentine's Day in her room, not sure what to think. Should I call it quits?
>>
>>17104931
How long have you been dating?
Generally I'd say never break up with somebody out of the blue. Talk to her about how you feel.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (446 KB, 3000x1631) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
446 KB, 3000x1631
well I know I'm firmly friendzoned as of today, girl I like was talking about a guy she is going out with tonight

here's what gets me, when we were talking about relationships
>describes her ideal guy
>literally describes me
>describes what kind of girl would be good for me
>literally describes herself

now I'm all sorts of fucking confused
>>
>>17104934
This is what happens if you have feelings for someone and wait to ask them out. Learn from your mistakes
>>
>>17104934
Depending how broad her description was, she maybe didn't mean you and perhaps you just wanted her to mean you.
Not everyone you like will like you back. That's life.
>>
hi
>>
>>17104933
We have first met in January but we haven't dated much so far, three or four times. Reason is because our exams for university and vacation (each his own) got in the way. I already went second base, however.
>>
>>17104950
>I really like the guys that are kind of nerds, quiet but reliable
>haha oh so me basically
>yeah
>if more girls felt that way I wouldn't have any problems then
>well you need a girl that's more high energy but into the same kind of stuff
>see the thing is there is a lot of stuff I want to do, I end up spending a lot of time by myself because none of my friends ever way to come out with me
>yeah, same with me, I end up going to see movies by myself normally
>yeah me too, nothing wrong with that when nobody else wants to go
>yeah but that's why I'm glad someone is taking me

her broad definition was pretty specific
I really think this is just a physical attraction thing. I don't think she finds me attractive, which sucks, because we are very compatible
>>
To the girls:
Me and my ex spent 3 years together and we broke up like a month ago. It was a serious relationship - we were talking about marriage and stuff, she met a new guy 2 weeks ago and is dating him now.

I did the whole no contact thing and I'm feeling rather good with myself, I've been on a few dates and I'm letting myself heal before I go into anything serious again, but I have a question.

Is she in a rebound relationship?

>She's posted 4 pictures of him on her IG in the matter of 2 weeks, she barely posted pictures of me because we just didn't like being in people's faces about our relationship
>He's the complete opposite of me appearance wise, I'm pretty big, built, beard and stuff. He's a skinny asian dude. Nothing against the guy, I have no hate towards him, it's just that while we were dating she said she would never date someone thinner than her
>Her sister says she talks about me still, but with anger and hostility. I never talk about her to my friends anymore
>A mutual friend of ours told me she had been very ill and has been in a terrible mood, always arguing with her family members
>She dated him within 2 weeks, took us around 2 months
That's about it from the top of my head.
>"Why don't you let go and move on???"
I genuinely loved her, and I know - there are better women out there but yeah, me and her had a very strong bond. We've known each other since childhood. She got along with my family and was happy most of the time during the relationship. We broke up because I flipped out on her and pretty much told her to get lost. It's odd because I'm not usually like this, it's never happened before, but yeah - does anyone know if this is a rebound? I mean I'll linger around a bit without talking to her or about her, just to see where things go, but if I meet someone better then I'm not complaining.

So yeah, a) is she on a rebound relationship? b) what are the signs of a rebound relationship?
>>
>>17104972
Ohh, right. Sorry I thought by "dating" you meant a relationship. Well if you feel it's going nowhere, break it up, but I'd still talk to her.

>>17104976
Anon I'm sorry but 100% of women like "reliable" men, that's the broadest categorization possible. And if she doesn't find you attractive otherwise, well not much you can do about that - all the more so if you haven't asked out anyway.
>>
>>17104991
Nah, I haven't gotten that far. What would you write/what should I write? Or is that, generally speaking?
>>
Girls,

A friend of mine, who is also friends with the girl i'm interested in has told me repeatedly to just be friendly with her, invite her to hang out in a group etc and it will fall into place down the line.

Is it possible that a Girl that told me "I'll have to see, I usually play it by ear everyday" could have mentioned something to the mutual friend saying something that could indicate that she is interested, but just wants to know me a bit more first before taking this any further.
>>
>>17104982
Sounds like a rebound relationship, yeah. I mean who goes back into dating two weeks after such a serious relationship.

>>17104997
Just tell her what's bothering you, how you feel about her, that you feel as if you always have to initiate a conversation and that it seems as if she's not really interested etc
>>
>>17104991
the only reason I haven't asked her out is because we work at the same place.
it's not that I'm worried about a rejection, I could handle her saying no and move on as though nothing has changed, but I don't know if she would be able to feel the same way if I asked her out. I don't want her to feel awkward at work from here out
>>
Girlfriend's libido has gone down so much recently. What do i do to make her more keen?
>>
>>17104885
>>17104873
>>17104874
>>17104879
Thanks senpais
>>
>>17105037
Certain stresses and inflammation can affect your libido/hormones. Any new lifestyle changes?
>>
>>17105033
I thought you said she's currently going out with another guy anyway? Then I'm afraid it'd be very awkward to ask her out now, yeah.

>>17105037
Ask her? Maybe there's a good reason for it, maybe she's just stressed out from work/school or whatnot.
>>
>>17105044
>I thought you said she's currently going out with another guy anyway?
they have gone on a couple of dates, I get the sense she kind of likes him as a person but isn't really feeling it romantically. I don't know for sure obviously.
The way she referred to him though "I'm going out with that kid chris"
that kid, seemed like shes not taking this too seriously yet

they aren't officially in a relationship yet so technically it's not too late, but it would still be awkward if I asked her out.
What do you think is a good way to sort of hint at my intentions without outright saying them

Ideally, I drop a signal and she picks up on it is what I'm looking for
>>
>>17104138
Why don't you just take a set of hair clippers with no/low guard to it? I understand an actual razor could cut or irritate, but clippers barely touch the skin.
>>
>>17105056
Signals and such can be overlooked or misunderstood.
Be a man and ask her out. Tell her you like her. Try not to spaghetti
>>
>>17105056
Well I don't know either of them obviously so I couldn't say how much she likes the guy.
And honestly I think one of the biggest problems with dating generally is that people always hint and hope that their object of affection can basically read minds. That's not how it works, if you like somebody, then go and tell them. If they reject you, so be it, but at least you know.

>>17105070
This. I have one of those changeable electric razors (1mm, 2mm, 3mm cut etc), actually I think its for guys but it works great.
>>
File: 1456178841376.jpg (174 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456178841376.jpg
174 KB, 640x640
Big breasted girls, if a guy approaches you are automatically more defensive since you know your tits are delightfully large?
>>
>>17105085
>tfw B cups
But really I thought guys were pretty 50/50 about breast size, as in preferences vary and they generally don't care all that much.
>>
>>17105080
I am the spaghetti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49AcTLAe4kk

actually not so much. I understand my value as a man so a rejection just reads as a bad decision on the other persons part. we would both be missing out on a potentially good thing
>>
>>17103440
Have you gone to a doctor? That's a real medical issue
>>
>>17105090
the shape is more important than the size
flat with perky nipples is just as good as full heavy titcow for different reasons
>>
>>17105090

Man here, they're liars. Men who are particular about bust size are virgins (they spend more time watching than touching) and big breasted girls get tons of attention for a reason.
>>
>>17103801
She probably would accept the d if offered the right way, but don't expect a relationship.
>>
>>17105103
The reason being? What's more appealing about big breasts?
>>
>talking to girl after class
>ask if she's busy this weekend
>says she has a lot of work
>I ask her if she's been to our university's museum; she said she went a long time ago
>I say that we should go sometime next week
>she says it's a good idea and I'm pretty sure she also she she'd like that

>while talking, we're passing a bunch of tents with free stuff and we end up walking over and getting free water
>as we're leaving I say something like "That was fun. We should do it again sometime" and she laughed
>>
>>17105127
Oh yeah, what do you girls/guys think of this exchange...?
>>
>>17105043
>>17105044
Not really cos shes been doing really well at uni and shes not got a job. We still have sex like one or twice a week but that definitely isnt normal for 20 year olds
>>
>>17105127
Getting water together was fun...?
That seems like an odd thing to say.
>>
>>17105137
Then like I said, ask her. Maybe she's got stuff on her mind.
>>
>>17105119

They're more fun to play with, you can be more aggressive with them, if they're on a girl who's sensitive there's not a bigger turn on than her moaning as you knead her breasts and kiss/suck her nipples.

It's worth noting that unlike big hips, big breasts basically serve no practical function for a woman and only exist because we find them hot as shit.

C cup and up is the ticket for sexually active dudes. B cups are nice but the girl better have a blowout ass.
>>
>>17105142
What do you suggest i do to make her want to do it more?
>>
>>17105150
I kinda see where you're coming from, but big breasts are more sensitive usually (not in the good way, I mean) and just generally a hindrance in everyday life.
Don't find them attractive either really, so I never understood why guys seem to prefer them.

>>17105151
First of all, talk to her about it. Without knowing the reason of why she's not as horny as usual, it's difficult to know what to change.
>>
>>17105138
No, we walked around some of the stations/tents after getting water but didn't stop at anything of them. She had class so she couldn't hang around long or anything like that.

I think I mentioned that the tents/stations were a little disappointing so saying that the detour was fun got her laughing
>>
>>17105161
Well then ask her to go to the museum together sometime, if she's hesitant or blocks it, you'll know anyway.
>>
>>17104621
>What are some techniques for my easily depressed brethren and sistren that you use to bring yourself back up after you start to feel down?
I just take a Wellbutrin occasionally, on an as-needed basis. Clears that shit right up for me.
>>
>>17105160

They're a hindrance if the girl is an athlete, but there are bras for that. And they're actually not more sensitive than smaller breasts; smaller tits don't have that extra mass to get through. Unless you mean Menustration, and that's every size of breast.

Dudes find big boobs attractive because boobs of any size are a feminine trait and naturally, the bigger the boobs, the sexier we're inclined to believe the girl is.

I agree that shape matters but that's basically just ruling out fat chicks. A somewhat chubby to thin/athletic girl with big tits makes my dick stand at attention.

I think there might also be some truth to that "high test" meme /fit/ goes on about but lifting just makes me want to fuck most types of girl.
>>
>>17105090
it depends on the guy, personally if were talking about appearance, what attracts me mainly is face, hair, and if shes not fat.
>>
I never understood why guys seem to prefer them
big milk bags means chubby well fed babies

its an instinctual response, there isn't anymore logic to it other than that
>>
>>17105187
Well I wouldn't know what guys are into, of course. I just figured it wouldn't be of great importance, as in as long as there's some boobs it's not a deal breaker.
And yeah I'm more on the athletic side so maybe that's why I personally can't imagine having big boobs.
>>
>>17105191

There is more to it though. I don't think a smaller breast feeds any worse than a bigger one. Big boobs only exist because of their attractiveness.

>>17105203

Yeah you don't see a lot of busty girls running and jumping and such. I notice many of them lift weights though which, as long as they don't get too ripped, makes them even hotter.
>>
>>17104808
>like i dont even know if im her only one, she is mine for sure, but you know... i want it to be official and i wanna be sure
Use your words anon. You're just going to have to talk to her about it if you want her to be your girlfriend. It might kill what you have going on though if she's not interested, and if you guys have met 10 times and she hasn't expressed any interest in a relationship I'm doubtful she wants one with you.
>>
>>17105218
I don't know, most of my friends with bigger boobs are sorta chubby, not really in shape, don't care much about their bodies, think boobs are enough to get/hold a guy etc. Might just be my experience.
>>
>>17105232

I don't mean to say big boobs are the end all be all but on an attractive, well-kept girl they're a HUGE bonus.

I would date an A-B cup if she were my height with a blowout ass for sure, though.
>>
>>17105172
Well she reacted positively to my mention of it today so that's good. I can't really get a read on her though.
>>
>I'm gonna come see your cute face
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>17105191
breast feeding actually means healthier sized babies. the body seems to know how to make the right amount of milk for the baby.

bottle fed babies apparently tend to be overweight. it's part of why people encourage breast feeding, the other health benefits aside.
>>
>>17105267
Yeah, I get that I guess. Dunno, boobs have never been such a huge deal to me.

>>17105270
Then you just ask her and see how it goes.
>>
>>17104976
>>I really like the guys that are kind of nerds, quiet but reliable
>>17104991
>Anon I'm sorry but 100% of women like "reliable" men
if you ever have a daughter you're gonna wish this was true
>>
Females, need mother's day advice.

Not very rich, the secretary at my work said to do something like a card because she still has cards from her kids on M day with sentimental writing.

I'm thinking about getting a magnetic blackboard and writing something on it and putting it on the fridge. My mom kinda likes arty stuff like that were you can draw and write on it.

Seems good?
>>
>>17105289
>if you ever have a daughter you're gonna wish this was true
Well I'm lesbian so thank goodness that will never happen, but I meant women like reliable guys for relationships, stability and security are probably one of the most important things to women.
Notice how I said women, not necessarily girls.
>>
>>17105298
If you don't have a lot of money and your mother knows that, something heartfelt and personal will always work. A card, some chocolate with a personal note, whatever. Doesn't need to be La Mér creme or jewelry.
>>
>>17105090
I don't really care that much, but I certainly notice bigger ones more and want to smash my face into them
>>
>>17105137
>We still have sex like one or twice a week but that definitely isnt normal for 20 year olds
>I am a 20 year old girl
>That would be an excessive amount of sex for me

This is why I gave up on dating
>>
>>17103161

I ensure that I have a tower hanging close to the shower cell. The heat of the shower hangs inside the cell for quite a while, allowing me to get mostly dry before stepping out into the frigid 21 degree house. Use towel for the remainder of the journey
>>
>>17105355
People are all different Anon. I'm a 22 year old girl and I'd rather have sex four, five times a week. More if I had the time.
>>
>like someone on dating site
>they like me back
>i go to their profile
>look through pictures
>one of them is her with a guy

Personally think it's a HUGE red flag but i tend to make conclusions to quick so i figured to ask your opinions on it, should i try getting to know her better and then ask who the guy is or just say fuck it right here?
>>
>>17105385
Why do you consider that a red flag? If she's on a dating site and liked you, that should mean she's single, right?
>>
>>17105385
>should i try getting to know her better and then ask who the guy is
No, you should just ignore seeing the pic with the guy like it doesn't bother you.
>>
>>17105418
>>17105388
>>17105385

The one that always get me is if they have a picture with a baby. I'm 20 and I'm never sure if it's there baby or a nephew or something.

I know it's kind of shallow and it might not even be a thing, but it's just a passive nope and keep looking.
>>
in her mouth
>>
>>17105431
I understand that having kids is a problem, definitely. But just a picture with some guy who might be anybody?
>>
>>17105431
There's usually many other signs if she's a single mom, like usually they're shouting that shit loud and clear, not just one pic with a random baby.

>"My kid is my life"
>looks tired in photos
>high school slut make-up and clothes style
>>
>>17105446
That's weird. Most the people in my area just write, "Just ask."

It's either that or they have a long catalog of all the "country" things they do. i.e 4x4, mudding that kinda shit. Which is weird because I live in a fairly large city.

I can see the clothing style though, I definitely know what you mean by that.

There's also a weird trend were people put pictures of their pregnant belly, and their non-preggo belly here.

I mean I don't mind kids, and I'd be happy to have my own when I'm settled into adulthood. But ffs, I'm not even legally allowed to drink yet, fuck having a kid now.
>>
>>17105462
Dating people with children is almost always retarded.
>>
I want to bring the girl I date a rose on our second date. Hear me out before you spout memes.

On our first date an arab guy came into the bar I was sitting in with her. He had a bunch of roses in his hands he was trying to sell. I told her I would buy her one but I refuse to support these types of people. Her reaction to that pretty much told me that she thought it was cute.

So, I am considering giving her one next time with the remark "since I didn't buy you one last time". That is fedora levels of cheesy but my question stands, is that a bad idea?
>>
>>17105388
Her profile says she is single

>>17105431
I did not see a kid on any photo's, if i did i would also insta nope

>>17105434
guess i can see what kind of personality she has first

Thanks for the opinions.
>>
>>17105476
I think that's okay and kinda cute even, but why do you refuse to support rose dealers? Just curious.
>>
My coworker drunkenly asked me for a dick pic and I didn't send her one. I've been trying to date her for a while but she's always busy. What should I do?
>>
>>17105526
Because illegal middle eastern refugees that's why.
>>
Everybody,

I want to ask the guy I'm seeing to hang out this weekend but I always end up with terrible anxiety after I've done it. There's no reason for this, I'm just a pussy, but it causes me no end of panic.

Should I man up and ask him or hold off and wait to see if he asks me? I'm always worried he won't think to ask me but to be honest, I rarely give him long enough to do so.
>>
>>17105577
Oh okay, the guy selling roses around here is a kindly old man who grows them in his garden.
>>
>>17105594
What causes you to panic *after* you've ask him out, and don't you panic the same if he asks you?
>>
>>17105562
Ignore her, she's not interested and just toying with you. Move on.
>>
>>17104831
Bump pls
>>
>>17105663
Comforting them, I suppose. But I really have no experience with suicidals, thank goodness.
>>
Girls:

Q1:How do you like to be approached?

Q2:Do you consider it ok to be approached over fb ? Explain why.

Bring it on I need some ideas.
>>
>>17105675
Really mostly only at bars or nightclubs or some such thing. I dislike it 99% of the time if someone tries to flirt with me when I'm sitting on the train or having a coffee or reading. Takes me out of whatever I'm doing and it's just rude, disturbing people.

I'd consider it okay if I had Facebook, pretty sure that's what it's made for.
>>
>>17105370
Is this supposed to comfort me?
You are the ideal, ready to have sex most days of the week. Once a month is ideal for me. I am not the ideal.
>>
>>17105385
My Facebook profile is me with my brother.
Could be benign.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.