[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best friend is in a shit relationship with a guy who she fully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: graffiti-boy-painting-3403520.jpg (16 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
graffiti-boy-painting-3403520.jpg
16 KB, 400x267
My best friend is in a shit relationship with a guy who she fully supports (financially and emotionally). He is unemployed and she pays for everything. He has driven a rift between her and family members who don't like him, and makes it so her friends are also his friends. I stood by for ages, but finally snapped because of something else and i cryptically told her that she keeps bad company. I knew I wouldn't see her for a while after the argument which her boyfriend was monitoring making sure i don't say anything about him. he is a full creep who checks her emails, and is constantly getting her to cater to him. she is never single so i think it'll be hard for her to break up with him. I want my friend back and for her to be happy. how do I help?
>>
You can't help. She fell for a loser, and will allow that to consume her life. To be honest, some girls just enjoy feeding a parasite.
>>
>>17102045
Well you certainly need to be more direct than telling her "you keep bad company." Go out for coffee or lunch or something with her, just get her away from the dude, and be as direct as you can.

Other than that? Nothing. This conversation may have the desired impact, and it may not. In the end, it's going to be 100% her decision.
>>
you can help cutting the cryptic bs and being vocal about the kinda guy he is.
> making sure I don't say anything about him
who the fuck is he? Liam Neeson? fuck him. call him a pos to his face.
>>
>>17102045
>He is unemployed and she pays for everything.

Women do this all the time to men but when the genders are reverse then its wrong?

>he is a full creep who checks her emails, and is constantly getting her to cater to him.

Wow literally fucking nothing come back when he is physically abusing her.
>>
>>17102058
Sorry op, I've delt with this before and no amount of convincing will do it. The way she sees him now can't be changed by anyone else in her life expect for the bad bf himself. Hopefully he'll do something stupid in the near future that she won't take like she does now, this is her own battle.
>>
>>17102045
>her boyfriend was monitoring making sure i don't say anything about him

Wow sounds like a lowlife scumbag.

How tall is he? Could you kick his ass?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.