[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with me /adv/? 3 months in and completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: fuck.jpg (5 KB, 236x156) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
5 KB, 236x156
What the fuck is wrong with me /adv/? 3 months in and completely obsessed/in love with ex

>Tells me from very beginning that he hates women and they’re all the same - but then says he doesn’t remember how many women he’s slept with.
>Argue constantly from beginning over his weed addiction, scumbag friends & hanging out with girl he used to fuck
>Says he doesn't have any money to do anything or pay for any food/electricity - turns out all spent on weed
>Flat so cold you can see your breath in air, he refuses to pay for heating
>Friends tell him I'm not good enough for him, 'pretty' but he could do better - asked if I deserved the xmas present he got me
>Tells his friends about our sex life - bragging 'she gives great head' - feel like such a piece of fucking meat
>says if he loses his job he'll commit suicide
>says he's never happy unless high.
>If you quote him but don't use exact words, you're 'manipulating' him
>doesn't reciprocate during sex, lays there on his back and does nothing
>told me we had no future together
>became drug dealer

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
Should mention he dumped me on Valentine's night when I asked if he saw a future with us. Then walked past me as I stood crying in the street and didn't say a damn thing/stop, just kept walking. Smh
>>
>>17101018
>What the fuck is wrong with me /adv/?

My armchair diagnosis is incredibly low self-esteem.

You can pay me in pictures of corn.
>>
>>17101037
Accompanying theory is that your dad was a similar piece of shit or completely absent from your life.
>>
Dude is a malignant narcissist. They do this to people. It's NOT your fault. They have ways of draining people's energy and they DELIBERATELY hurt you in ways that keep you coming back for more.

Google "malignant narcissist" and see if what they say applies to this piece of shit.
>>
File: corn1010.jpg (1 MB, 2573x1709) Image search: [Google]
corn1010.jpg
1 MB, 2573x1709
>>17101037
is this corn of high quality?
>>
File: corn1010.jpg (21 KB, 256x160) Image search: [Google]
corn1010.jpg
21 KB, 256x160
>>17101037

is this corn of high quality?
>>
>>17101049
Dad works from 5am - 6pm at night. Barely saw him as kid. Mum used to get him to smack us about as punishment for any wrong doings during the day, since she wouldn't do it herself.

Also 2 much corn
>>
>>17101052
>1.07 MB, 2573x1709

Good quality corn.

>>17101055
>21 KB, 256x160

Corn for ants.
>>
>>17101062
So
A) you have no idea what a health adult romantic relationship looks like,
B) I'm still assuming you hate your own guts in many ways, because you must believe you deserve to be treated like shit, and
C) Your dad not giving you the time of day contributed to your feelings of worthlessness.

Is that close enough? Is that all you wanted to get out of this thread?
>>
>>17101051
See, it was like he put all of his self hatred onto me. His friends fucking love him and think he's the best thing since sliced bread. I was on a completely different level from the friends - they were his equals, I was his dog/servant.

Problem is if he unblocked me and contacted me again (he blocked me when my parents threw me out and I messaged him after a few days of living in a park begging him for help) I would go back in the blink of an eye. I completely believe it was me who drove him to this behaviour.
>>
>>17101097
email me your nudes and I'll tell you you look sexy. natehuggins41@gmail
>>
>>17101097
email me your nudes and I'll tell you you look like a sack of rotten potatoes.

natehuggins41@gmail
>>
>>17101018
Lol this is the kind of men women have thier babies with.
>>
>>17101018

Man, if I were one of the bitter shy thrice-rejected virgin 4chan seems to be crawling with this would kinda piss me off.
>>
File: korn.jpg (3 MB, 6000x4000) Image search: [Google]
korn.jpg
3 MB, 6000x4000
>>17101065
rate my corn
>>
>>17101018
why would you carry on going out with him if he told you he hates women from the beginning? are you sure you dont have anything mentally wrong, not even being mean, just honest. no one sane would put up with this.
>>
>>17101422
Because I'm totally fucked in the head apparently. I honestly believed I could make him happy.
>>
>>17101437
but why would you want to make him happy when he clearly has a shitty personality and problems that are not your responsibility to sort out? im sure there are plenty of decent fellas out there that dont have this much baggage. was he at least good looking?. this really reminds me of a past gf, she had a messed up ex bf. i have never understand why some women have this obsession with changing guys, is it because they are good looking and you think you will have power of them? is it something that relates to being a mother?
>>
>>17101470
He wasn't conventionally good looking no. Apparently he's vile according to my friends.

Because he told me he was depressed and I know how it feels to be so worthless and devastated every day. It was like life was black and white till he came into it. I didn't want anyone to feel like that and especially not the man I loved. I also figured he was joking most of the time when he was insulting me/being mean, but I guess it was all real.
>>
>>17101018
left him as soon as possible.
You are fucking stupid.
>>
>>17101480
well if you want to get over him, i suggest committing yourself to something, it will take your mind of your ex and it will give you something to think about. studying and working out has got me over people i know i shouldent care about. i understand empathy can make you care about people regardless of the consequences. i think really it was his responsibility to sort his life out, even if you did change him, he could of become too dependent on you.
>>
>>17101399
10/10, would gladly floss from between teeth
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.