[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I got a problem. I'm going to college in a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1453783477102.jpg (365 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453783477102.jpg
365 KB, 1920x1080
Hey /adv/ I got a problem. I'm going to college in a couple months and my dad is getting weirder and weirder. I usually have my hair in a pony tail and lately, my dad will come up to me and take my hair and kinda shake my head. I hate him doing it because it messes up my hair and I literally see red sometimes from rage if I'm having a bad day because I hate having my head touched. I've asked so many times for him to stop and he acts like I'm joking even when I say I'm serious. He's gotten even weirder lately. I'll be in my room and he will come up behind me and hug me from behind hard for like 20 seconds. It just feels weird, and I say to stop doing this weird stuff, but he never listens. Like yesterday, I was lying on the floor doing homework and he gets down and starts hugging me. Help /adv/ wtf do I do, he's getting more clingy every day.
>>
Sit him down and let him know how you feel. Tell him what he does makes you uncomfortable and if he wants to spend some bonding time together before you leave for college make some plans to do stuff.
>>
>>17099737
He loves you and is gonna miss you when you're gone. You can't stop him from doing what he's doing, but he'll get over it as time passes.
>>
>>17099737
>come up behind me and hug me
Do you feel a boner ?

Also male or female ?
>>
File: 1442266199046.jpg (72 KB, 1200x825) Image search: [Google]
1442266199046.jpg
72 KB, 1200x825
>>17099737
I always get a little sad when I read posts like this. People don't know what they have. You're a little emotionally stunted, and that's as much his fault as yours, but he's realizing you're not going to be there forever and he's trying to capitalize on time and show you how he feels.

I would actually literally give an arm to hug my dad again.
>>
Are you my dog?
>>
>>17099737
Your dad did not raise you up for free. It's time to pay him back ;)
>>
>>17099737
Maybe he found out that you are not his daughter and wants some poon
>>
That is super creepy. You need to sit down and have a talk with him. Just say, I hate it when you touch my hair. It makes me incredibly angry, to the point where I want to injure you when you do that. Please stop. I'm also not really comfortable with being hugged, and I'd appreciate if you respect my space. I know you're doing it to show me that you love and care about me, but I don't really like to be touched. Please respect that. If possible, say this with someone understanding/who will be on your side/who he also respects in the room.
>>17100172
GET OUT
>>>/b/
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1443981227680.jpg (29 KB, 700x587) Image search: [Google]
1443981227680.jpg
29 KB, 700x587
>>17099737
Sounds to me like your dad loves you. Quit being a whiny cunt and hug your goddam dad.
>>
>>17100194
4chan isn't a safe space newfag. We aren't your echochamber. OP was being a bitch and asked for advice. Best advice is stop being a selfish fucking shit and spend some goddam time with the dad.
>>
>>17100247
>>17100249
lol y u mad tho
ops dad is creepy af, guess these are the replies you get when you ask for advice on a japanese pedophilia cartoon site
>>
>>17100247
Lol is that real?
>>
from your dad's perspective you've gone from helpless child to adult woman in the blink of an eye. he is amazed at how the time flew by and can't believe his precious child who he doted so much attention on is going to be leaving to start her own life on her own terms. he is sad that you're not going to be around and afraid for you.

visit your parents frequently if you can, there's something so messed up about kids leaving the home and never contacting their parents except on holidays. it's understandable if you had abusive parents but if they are nice and loving then it's a damn shame to just leave them in the lurch like that, especially considering that for most parents raising young children is more of a job than fun and that it's when the children mature and become adults that the parent-child bond deepens much more. your dad knows that and doesn't want to lose you.
>>
literally the saddest thread i've ever read on /adv/ if real, god damn it

wp if troll
>>
>>17100194
Found the weird SJW
>>
>>17099756
Female, but no boner, wtf dude
>>
OP you sound cute will u be my gf
>>
>>17100916
>>17100911
>>17100247
>>17100172
>>17099755
Shit I feel really shitty now. I love him a whole lot and always say stuff like "love you, bye" but I'm shit at anything physical. Should I make him food or something?
>>
>>17101657

You probably should. He's just a dad and you're his little girl. He's gonna miss you. But like the others say, just sit down with him and have a prolong discussion.
>>
>>17101638
Hey duddette, take it easy on the guy, we were all thinking it.
>>
>>17100735
Yes there were 4 mechanics the other 2 made it out.
>>
>>17099737
He's tryna fuck girl
>>
>>17100194
>I bet if this was about her mom you would have reacted totally differently
>le fat dyke feminist spotted
>>
>>17100699
I mean you're the one answering questions on a Chinese Loli site soooo
Likeeee there's tumblr and Twitter if you think you're too cool for the Chanel 4
>>
>>17101657
That would be nice. But maybe do something mor heart felt. You love him a whole lot and feel bad? Tell him. Say you love him, and you'll always be his little girl and just because you're leaving for college doesn't mean you'll be any less close or that you're gone forever. Maybe plan an event or day together. I'm sure if you set aside quality time a few times a month he wouldn't feel the need to love on you whenever given the chance. Just let him know you care and make the rest of your time special
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.