[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
someone is using esp to put thoughts about cutting off my toes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: hoxbmjanhb.png (784 KB, 1080x1340) Image search: [Google]
hoxbmjanhb.png
784 KB, 1080x1340
someone is using esp to put thoughts about cutting off my toes inside my head how do i stop them before they make me kill myself
>>
go to a psych
>>
>>17098803

sounds 100% like a mental health issue you ought to see a professional about, boss

with complete certainty I can tell you that nobody is putting those thoughts into your mind but yourself. You're being an obsessive.
>>
I think actual paranoid schizos are more rational than that.
Try harder.
>>
>>17098808
this, you have a psychotic disorder. or possibly you're having a bad reaction to a drug and it's causing you to have delusions (I had this with wellbutrin many years ago). but "someone is putting thoughts in my head" is a very common delusion.

if someone wanted to mess with you - which they probably don't - there are tons of ways they could do it that would be far more reliable and effective than trying to use esp on you.

anyway, please see a psychiatrist. you sound like you need some medical intervention. even if it was really esp, antipsychotics will help you block out that kind of shit. either way, the best way to make it stop is to get some professional help. good luck OP
>>
>>17098803
Just cut your toes off already, sheesh.
>>
>>17098803
Head to the ER, get Risperdal, take it religiously and avoid the inevitable decline and degeneration that happens from multiple psychotic episodes.
>>
>>17098803
We don't really know where thoughts come from, OP. We know they are an electro-chemical event inside the brain, but other than that we cannot determine an "origin."

At best, the only possible form of esp would be through some form of electromagnetic radiation emitted from one person which is picked up like a radio signal from another. However, we know that the human body (of which the brain is a part), while it does maintain a small electromagnetic field, lacks the ability to direct or focus its radiation output, and there is simply no evidence for one to affect another directly with their thoughts (other than the thoughts which control their own body which they might use...).

We do know that we have more power over our own mind than we think, though.

The cognitive distortion you are experiencing is not uncommon, OP. You're not crazy, and you're not in danger. You are just misunderstanding the thoughts that you have as a directive, when instead they are more likely the manifestation of some conflict or tension you are experiencing. Use this energy and channel it into writing or art that expresses your emotions, and you'll find that even if it doesn't go away completely, it fades into the background as just a possibility of action you could take, but which you won't actually do (just like all the other things you think of that you don't do).

If it gets too intense, though, then do go to the ER or call a mental health helpline (even the suicide hotline will be able to refer you to someone - remember that it spells 1-800-APE-TALK).

Most of all, breathe and talk to the people you care about you about the worries and conflict you're having with whoever you are identifying as the source of your problem, and distance yourself from them if possible.

You'll be okay.
>>
Energy weapons are a very real thing.

I don't think they have the capability to actually control your thoughts though. That is a little out there.

OP is either shitpotting or may be suffering a crazy person episode.
>>
sorry i didn't know it was working. i'll stop.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.