[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to seduce a guy? Level hard: he's your friend Level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o393zo7G9Q1rfogi1o1_1280.jpg (382 KB, 1064x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o393zo7G9Q1rfogi1o1_1280.jpg
382 KB, 1064x1280
How to seduce a guy?

Level hard: he's your friend
Level harder: without sexual stuff

after being in a relation with the same person for 4 years I've lost my game that is if I ever had any. Now I want to win over a guy with whom I was low key friends. But I don't want to go over the top. So what are little thing girl can do to make a guy fall for her?
>>
You can try:
-Food. Something cooked or baked by you.
-Show interest in what he does or enjoys. Try to ask him to teach you something.
-Compliments do work.
>>
>>17097992
Touch his penis
>>
>>17098004
Thanks anon!

>>17098006
without sexual stuff dude....
>>
Lots of eye contact and smiling.
>>
>>17097992
Go to the library and talk to some one. Or some place were nice guys stay. >>17097992
>>
Literally start texting him to go out more for parties and other social events. Its pretty hard to weird out a guy if you're into them unless you get super clingy. Once you guys are both in a situation that your drunk it should be pretty easy from there.
>>
>>17097992
The being able to cook thing would definitely give me a higher opinion of a girl (I can't cook well at all so I'm always extremely grateful for anything someone else cooks for me to at)
but I don't know OP, I don't think that cooking alone would "seduce" me, I mean some girls I'm just not attracted to, whether it be because of their facial aesthetics, sense of style, disliking dogs, or foul language.
Also I have realized after typing that that I have high standards probably so maybe don't listen to me.
My point is though that I can only remember 1 time where I suddenly changed my opinion of a female low-key friend of mine to possible love interest. So if this guy doesn't already have some feelings for you chances are he won't no matter what you do.
>>
>>17097992
Sorry to go off topic, but what proof do we have that people just openly conversed in public? The internet is some garbage, don't get me wrong, but it's not as fucked as people try to make it seem.
>>
>>17098093
Lmao
>>
>>17097992
Literally sit there and be pretty
Not much you can do beyond that
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.