[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no problem being social with people and bullshitting with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I have no problem being social with people and bullshitting with people at work and when I'm outside, but I am absolutely incapable of connecting with people in any meaningful way, or keeping a long time friendship. The longest friend I had was for about 5-6 years and I stopped talking to him about a month ago, for reasons I'm not really sure about.

I don't really care for having really close friends offline as I enjoy my privacy but what us the best way of getting another online friend to waste time with, and who possibly shares all of my interests? The last guy and me were like peanut butter and jelly and I kind of miss the guy but can't bring my self to contact him again out of embarrassment.

How do you find online people who share your interests? Most people do not share my interests or hobbies generally. I also fear that I am losing interest in alot of things due to spending most of my time just going to work and reading/watching boring (but i think enjoyable) documentaries on various things.

Help would be appreciated. I'd like to find a few friends online to chat with chat from time to time like I used to.

I'm honestly not sure if I'm making a big deal out of anything and maybe I should continue on as I am now. Not too sure.
>>
>>17096121
what are your interests?
>>
>>17096127
general weeb shit, vidya, talking history, and politics or whatever.

A few other things but that was the gist of my interests I guess.
>>
>>17096144
How far and deep are you in the weebshit rabbit hole?
You wont find anyone except /a/ with the same level as you after a certain point
>>
>>17096160
Ehhhh it depends what you mean, but pretty bad. I manage to not embarrass myself though when talking to most people on and offline. You are probably right though, ah may just wait for it to happen like last time eventually.

Thanks though
>>
>>17096144
i'd be your friend but we don't really have similar interests
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.