[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetically say an American guy raped a few women roughly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 1280x800
Hypothetically say an American guy raped a few women roughly 20 years ago on a trip to a few countries in Europe (Hungary, Czech Republic) and that guy feels bad about it now how could he do something to remedy it?
Keep in mind he has no idea who the women are, doesn't even remember their names and it's not like he can fly to Hungary and go to the cops and say "hi I raped some Hungarian girls here 20 years ago, arrest me."
What should he do? Give to charity?
>>
Should probably hypothetically kill themselves
>>
>>17095707
water under bridge, man. Live and let live.
>>
>>17095719
Two completely different pieces of advice
>>
>>17095707

there is no 'right' answer, so if your issue is your own feelings (re: feels bad about it)

than all that matters is doing something that makes you feel better, in some sense. that could be charity. but just giving away what you dont need isn't going to change anything. you sound like you want some form of redemption. your choices are turn yourself in for the crime (you can admit to it here and america, plead guilty, and they will arrest you) or you can focus on bettering society in some way. there are charities and organizations that help women that have been raped, so you could give back in that way. or you could not focus on rape and contribute to any other charity in general. perhaps habitats for humanity or some such nonsense.

or you could kill yourselfi f the regret is that extreme.

try one, move on to the next, and the next. escalate until you feel some sense of 'im making up for it' even if you dont feel the regret leaving.
>>
>>17095736
Well it's not me it's just a hypothetical. But I don't think if someone walked into. Police station in America and said 20 years ago I raped women in a Eastern European country the cops here can't arrest you. And how would they even go about finding the victims sounds nonsense
>>
>>17095743

>i dont think they'd arrest you

yes they would. if you're pleading guilty to a crime they will arrest you and take you to sentencing. they would drop the charges if you arent pleading guilty obviously, though you might get fined for 'messing' with the court or what have you.

if you are pleading guilty they dont need any victims or any of that. they just need you to admit it.
>>
>>17095707
>20 years ago
how old are they now ? 36 ?
>>
>>17095750
It's not me you idiot hahaha I'm asking because I'm a curious kind of guy and. I think rape laws vary from country to country. Even if a guy confessed with no victims coming forward how would they arrest him on his word? It's insane
>>
File: 1459091144282.jpg (29 KB, 211x221) Image search: [Google]
1459091144282.jpg
29 KB, 211x221
>>17095764
>It's not me I swear
>>
>>17095764

>how would they arrest him on his word

why wouldnt they? someone is admitting to a crime. he is pressing charges against himself, and if he claims guilty, that is all the proof they need. if they think you are being edgy they may very well send you home, but if they have any reason to think you are being serious then they will go ahead and arrest you. try it and find out.

if someone is claiming they raped several women why would they NOT arrest him? they dont need any evidence at all if someone pleads guilty. the only reason investigators try to get evidence is cuz people claim they are innocent and they have to prove guilt.

if someone claims guilty they dont have to use any evidence. the judge just sentences you on the spot.
>>
File: hypothetically speaking.jpg (255 KB, 861x467) Image search: [Google]
hypothetically speaking.jpg
255 KB, 861x467
>>17095764
>>
>>17095707
Pay it forward.

Donate to a local rape crisis center or battered women's refuge. Do it anonymously and do it til it hurts.
>>
>>17095787
This. OP is a fucking serial rapist and we all know it
>>
>>17095707
Never do it and never tolerate it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.