[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being harassed and put in danger, mom refuses to do anything need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1451338493798.jpg (68 KB, 644x422) Image search: [Google]
1451338493798.jpg
68 KB, 644x422
So Friday some serous shit happened and it's a lot to write down so I'm going to screenshot my Skype chat of me telling a .

I know when this first all happened I came here and was told to do nothing and thats when the phone calls and my friend telling me all their plans happened
>>
File: 1451338493798.jpg (70 KB, 581x362) Image search: [Google]
1451338493798.jpg
70 KB, 581x362
>>
File: 1451338493798.jpg (81 KB, 534x402) Image search: [Google]
1451338493798.jpg
81 KB, 534x402
>>
Doesn't seem very dangerous or harassing, just avoid them. Why do you hang out with shitty people? Are you a shitty person too?

Everyone in this story sounds pretty shitty honestly.
>>
File: 1451338493798.jpg (114 KB, 583x787) Image search: [Google]
1451338493798.jpg
114 KB, 583x787
last one. So where should I go from here. Did I really do something wrong I went to his house to try and tell his mom he put me in danger and I told her he was already harassing me
>>
Do you have schizophrenia?
>>
>>17095524
Their all shitty people. Trust gets mistaken and I say I'm going to do something but end up doing nothing and try and continue life. I call out one guys shit and didn't want to deal with him he just spends his time ruining my life
>>
Damn OP, how old are you guys?
>>
>>17095558
/adv/ tends to be more underaged than /b/ in my experience.
>>
>>17095561
Fair enough, I know next to nothing about this board, I was just curious whether there were actually messed up people here or not, because I had fun in the psych ward talking to the crazies, and I think I helped a couple of them feel just a tiny bit better.
>>
>>17095558
Does it really matter? I'm 19 the guy is 17, I have some friends who were still in highschool after I graduated and even though I rarely contacted them these assholes were still bothering me
>>
>>17095579
It doesn't matter, you guys just all seem really young, and it's weird that everyone is dragging their parents in so much. Even when I was in early high school, parents didn't get dragged into this kind of shit in any way that I saw.
>>
>>17095587
It's really fucking irritating like I just want my mom to tell his how he's trying to fuck up my life. I don't want the next step to be my address given away by this guy
>>
>>17095602
You said he's a dealer, right? If he's stupid enough to try to mess with you, sic the cops on him.
>>
>>17095620
The thing was before I knew that guy was a dealer we were friends until he just steals my cash and I planned on getting back at him but latter decided to do nothing. One guy I was friends with who also pushed me to get back at him was an ass and I called out his shit and thats when this all happened. I had to call the cops because they're just fucking with me
>>
>>17095504
What are you, 12 or something like that? Tell him you're going to tell on him to his mommy and she'll take away his Playstation for a week.
>>
You're all acting like children. You remind me of the messy, strung out parents with gross tattoos and "NEED MY CIGARETTES" I see at walmart.

All of you shouldn't have dragged your parents into this. Obviously you guys are too immature to handle a spat between friends. Put yourselves in time out for a week, and try to act like adults and talk it out calmly. I understand if this advice is too hard to follow, if it is just go cry to your mom some more.
>>
>>17096513
what the fuck, dude fuck off
>>
>>17097693

No, that poster is right. This thread and your situation reeks of trailer trash dumb shit that no normal, educated people would be involved with.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.