[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it even worth it? I've lived 20 years of my life now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: puerto-rico-el-morro.jpg (155 KB, 1400x566) Image search: [Google]
puerto-rico-el-morro.jpg
155 KB, 1400x566
Is it even worth it? I've lived 20 years of my life now and I noticed that in school I never really looked like the typical black male. My skin is a bit lighter and my eyes are a bit lighter too.. My hair is quite soft and it's bugged me because I couldn't fathom the fact of being biracial. Recently, my brother came to visit from college -- Okay fuck it here's the tldr; My Mother is Puerto Rican and my father is black. Is there really any reason besides self gratification to check out Puerto Rican culture? I'm just a halfy anyway..
>>
If you want to? I'm mixed myself but identify mostly with my country I live in, as does the rest of my family. I guess there's no harm in exploring that stuff if you're curious
>>
>>17095413
It's part of your heritage, so what's there to lose?
It might give you some sense of belonging or it might just be a fun project for yourself.
>>
>>17095413
Who gives a shit. I pray to god in the future my son isn't worried about petty things like this when he is an adult.

I'm not trying to be rude OP, but you are man, a human being. Who cares about the rest. From one black man to another just don't make a big deal about it.

Your race all that encompasses your person or who you are.
>>
>>17095433
Your race doesn't *

That was a typo but good luck.
>>
Im really big and into finding myself and what makes me TRULY happy. I've come far enough to realize that selling an hours of my time on Earth for 15 bucks isn't going to cut it for me or my future family. I just felt that if I'm going to find myself.. Maybe it'll be in Puerto Rico? Who knows. Thanks for the feedback y'all.
>>
>>17095460
fuc ye muhfugga bix noodz
>>
>>17095413
>My skin is a bit lighter and my eyes are a bit lighter too.. My hair is quite soft
Self hate folks

"Light skinned" should only refer to Hispanics, niggers are only niggers and that is all you will ever be.
>>
>>17095433
>but you are man, a human being

>Niggers
>Human
AAHAHAHAHAHA

> my son

Well look here boys this stupid nigger had a son who will self hate and be obsesed with white women his entire life
Nice job putting a living animal through years of torchure

Especially now that Trumps will likely be elected .... wow...just wow.... well the average nigger IQ is 85 anyways.
>>
>>17095433
How is this even petty? You sound like you just wanted to boast about fatherhood.
>>17095413
OP, everything is about self gratification. If you think it would gratify you, go for it. But remember that Puerto Rico's economy is totally fucked right now.
>>
>>17095516
This post was a bit /pol/ of you 2bh
>>
>>17095545
You mean the truth?

Everything I said most likely going to happen.
>>
>>17095547
is most*
>>
>>17095516
I don't get what your getting at honestly. You there are pretty stupid people on both sides of this whole argument in our country at this time and sadly the pendulum will swing to the other side very soon, and it will be the rights turn for mob run retardation more than likely. I pray that doesn't happen but looking at how things are going now it seems that's the case.

Being a certain race does not make you better than another man its up to that individual. Sure statistically it may be the case that black communities are fucked, but you see alot of the same issues in poor white communities (although not as wide scale) as you do in poor black communities. An unintelligent fuck up is an unintelligent fuck up. Being white wouldn't make it less so.

Also my son isn't white, dunno why you'd make that guess.
>>
>>17095621
>Being a certain race does not make you better than another man its up to that individua

Yes it does
Even a monkey can be civilized to the point of learning english
The average is shit because you are animals the Jews put in to the countries to divide it and told you you where human to keep empathy going, they didn't care about how shity your self hating lives would be or how much hate you would get

Blacks where never meant to survive

At least not to past 200-300 years.
>>
>>17095634
You sound pretty wacky m8. Take a break from the news for a little bit. You are fucking your self up. Hang out with family and friends a bit. Maybe delve into other areas of study other than kikes and niggers trying to wipe you out of existence or whatever.

Also my family has been here for fucking eeeeeever. I'd say most blacks have assimilated for the most part into America culture we aren't foreigners who come from say Somalia or Afghanistan or whatever.

Europe is kind of a different story with what's going on at the moment though with the influx of immigrants from a war-torn shit holes.

I don't hate my life as I said my family does well and I can't I've experienced any particular hate or whatever aside from interactions like this from time to time but this doesn't bother me much.

It doesn't bother me much that you'd equate me to an animal or whatever, as you just seem pretty "off" though. Like the kind of off that doesn't go out much, or might end up shooting up a Grocery store or something.
>>
>>17095701
>Also my family has been here for fucking eeeeeever.

Um... the USA is only 300 years old you idiot.
The only reason you have been here "foreeeever" is because they needed help with farming, you don't belong anywhere but Africa.

>I'd say most blacks have assimilated for the most part into America culture we aren't foreigners

Keep telling yourself that, niggers are only ok in small numbers, take a look at Detroit niggers are too subhuman to have a civilization.

>It doesn't bother me much that you'd equate me to an animal or whatever, as you just seem pretty "off" though. Like the kind of off that doesn't go out much, or might end up shooting up a Grocery store or something.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to hide away from the truth.
I'm sure later on you can lie and say the right wingers are all stupid then get confronted with nigger Carson and all utopia nigger liberal land falls apart.

You have to be a fool to no realize multiculturalism is a failure at least with niggers.
>>
>>17095433
race/culture is a big part of ones identity, being mixed is very confusing for most people
>>
Racist people tend to have be narcissistic and toxic to your mind's health. Stop responding to them.
>>
>>17096551
>to your mind's health
Sucks to realize you're the most inferior race on the face of Earth huh?
>>
>>17096555
Without even knowing my race. Point proven.
>>
>>17096569
The you're just a cuck white knighting for niggers on the internet?
>>
File: 8Fc0Nfz.gif (646 KB, 320x229) Image search: [Google]
8Fc0Nfz.gif
646 KB, 320x229
>>
File: 1462115193806.jpg (526 KB, 2465x795) Image search: [Google]
1462115193806.jpg
526 KB, 2465x795
>>17096590
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.