[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I yearn power. I have been yearning it for some time. The dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I yearn power. I have been yearning it for some time. The dreams of might.
What can I do to gain it? Additional information: I'm an INTJ so an individualist type; I'm not very social and quite enjoy being alone.
>>
Video games brah. Command armies and pummel your enemies n shit
>>
>>17094809
Oh come on. Video games are but an extension of reality. It's easy to have my avatars powerful; however I need power in real life.
>>
>>17094805
>not social
>like to be alone
You'll never get power with those stats, especially if you weren't born into wealth. Better luck next time.
>>
>>17094824
This. At best you might manipulate an Internet person or two
>>
>>17094824
But I thought they're not disqualifying traits, plus I could try to bend them a bit.
>>
File: 1461443662614.png (254 KB, 381x403) Image search: [Google]
1461443662614.png
254 KB, 381x403
>He takes the MBTI seriously
>>
>>17094805
>I'm an INTJ

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>17094805
Depends on the scale you want it. I am an INTJ and am a very important person at the company I work for. That said, I don't give a shit about power, I just like to win.
>>
Get over yourself and get out into the real world. Stop being a fucking loser.

HURRR I want POWA. Idiot.
>>
>enjoy being alone
stopped reading there.

Maybe you're just having a passing thought worth making a whole thread about while other people make threads about much more serious life-or-death problems and get ignored.
>>
>>17094805
The best way to get power is through charisma, which you probably lack as an INTJ. Study charismatic individuals in film and in the news like the fucking autist you are, read one of those weird books like the 48 Laws of Power, and start small.

If you're in school, get popular and run for a leadership position. Do absolutely anything you can to put yourself out there, especially within your community. Start some ambitious volunteering project to get your name in the newspaper. Worm up to your superiors and always try to make connections, especially with the rich and established people in your area. When you're old enough, you can run for office. At this point, just keep doing the same things you've been doing for years and you'll rise in power.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.