[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend was a feeder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 728x546
I started dating this hellish succubus dysfunctional woman last year. I was busy with work/college, and she kept bringing me burgers/pancakes at work. She was trying to get me fat so other women wouldn't hit on me, I found out she did this to her last boyfriend.

I dumped her, but now I've gained 20 pounds. I've tried everything but can't get it off. I've been running, jumping rope, done stronglifts 5 x 5, and cleaned up my diet. I just keep gaining and losing 5 pounds.
>>
>>17094767
CICO. Literally just eat less. That's it.

Find out your TDEE. Eat that -500kcal/day. You can eat whatever you want. Healthy food is preferable obviously, but you can lose weight eating absolutely anything.

Remember to count absolutely everything you eat, though. The cream in your coffee, that cookie you snatched at work, etc. It adds up.
>>
>>17094767
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

have you tried to stop eating fried food
>>
>girlfriend was a feeder

JESYS CHRIST
>>
You so ridiculous.

Don't blame your lack of self control and shitty choices on another person. Take ownership of yourself. Cunt.
>>
>>17094767
>She was trying to get me fat so other women wouldn't hit on me
Or she just had a weight gain fetish like me.
>>
>>17094808
Are you a girl?
>>
>>17094804
Sorry to trigger your fee fees with my story

I have no discipline when I'm working 8 hours and delicious food is left at my desk. Nobody does. She would just randomly bring deserts and burgers over to my house randomly.

I should've just dumped her sooner. She's literally a feeder though, her boyfriend after me must have gained like 50 lbs in 3 months. Shit is unreal

Now, I just eat brown rice, eggs, chicken, asparagus, and pasta at work. I only drink water and black coffee.
>>
>>17094811
No, but I've dated girls who shared my fetish.
>>
File: image.png (353 KB, 600x487) Image search: [Google]
image.png
353 KB, 600x487
>no girl will ever bring you pancakes and burgers at work
>>
>>17094818
Well that is on you, not her. She can be whatever she is, it doesn't mean you HAD to eat them. You could have eaten what your allowable caloric intake allows and be grateful for the kind gesture. Or... You could have said thanks and just ate a salad. You could have talked to her about your diet, made it clear you are not wanting to get fat. You could have gone to the gym. You chose the fat shit.
Get over it and stop deflecting blame.
>>
>>17094847
>implying she didn't use her telekinetic mind control succubus whore ways to control my hand to put the burger into my mouth

Ok white knight, I will let her know that an anonymous faggot let me know that it was actually my hand who put the food into my mouth. I had no knowledge of this until a brilliant self help motivator on 4chan explained it to me
>>
>>17094860
The point was that you want to blame others and take no accountability for your own actions.

There was no need to blame her in your OP. You could have said "I am a fat cunt and want to lose weight but it's not happening"
You chose to bitch and moan about an ex to deflect the issue at hand. Wipe the Cheetos off your fingers and get moving.
Also, this thread belongs in /fit/
>>
>>17094879
In his defence, the thread is infinitely more funny with the context that his ex was a feeder
>>
>>17094879
This issue is losing weight and how I gained it was the story.

You want to change the perspective of the story because the current one triggers you.
>>
>>17094893
You want advice on how to lose weight. It belongs in /fit/

/thread
>>
>>17094895
>I'm triggered so let's end the thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.