[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am feeling sad and lonely, to save you all the trouble of crying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: sadboxman.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
sadboxman.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
I am feeling sad and lonely, to save you all the trouble of crying and bitching, just recommend me a movie I should watch

I've watched all the superhero movies, top 3 movies for me I'd say is probably; Whiplash, Fight Club and Matrix (first part). The only comedy I ever found really funny was 21 and 22 Jump Street, John Wick is one of the rare action movies that I actually enjoyed (aside from superhero stuff) that's about it... Fire away multiple suggestions if you have any, I may have seen the thing that you posted so anything is welcome here.

As to why I'm feeling like shit, I don't know and I don't care, I just do, it will pass.

Thanks
>>
Bade Runner is on Netflix for another seven hours if you haven't seen it.
>>
>>17093634

Netflix not available in my conutry, luckily, I am a swashbuckler and will find it on the open seas...

Thanks
>>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1125849/
>>
>>17093743
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1125849/

Thank you
>>
Whiplash is so great. I think I'll watch it again. Fight Club and Matrix also. My top three are 2001: a space odyssy, Rosemary's Baby and The Exorcist. Also, I think The Cable Guy is pretty hilarious.
>>
>>17093608
The Hunt..
12 Angry Men.
Alphaville.
A Coffee in Berlin.
Melancholia.

I am from /lit/, thus I have superb taste in both highbrow literature and cinema.
>>
>>17093608
all 7 star wars films
consecutively
not kidding
>>
Mr. Nobody
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.