[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /adv/, just thinking. I posted something similar before but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1391177369185.jpg (456 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
1391177369185.jpg
456 KB, 1840x3264
Yo /adv/, just thinking. I posted something similar before but for different purposes, feedback was useful. In any case.

I've been ducking on talking to a particular girl for quite a while, a good while ago. She was nice to me and all but I considered that I was developing some feelings for her and it wasn't right. Eventually I moved on, ignored her and she seemed to move on as well.

Anyways, recently she contacted me after a long time. So I asked her out and all, she seemed excited. Then at the last moment she shot me down with an excuse. Tried again, happened again. Now I'm thinking "well shit, guess it's time to move on again". Is it unreasonable for me to just give up on this and look elsewhere?

I'm saying this because she took the time to look for me. Thought I would never see her again. I know this must be stupid but I don't have much understanding of this relationship business.
>>
>>17093044
Keep trying until she yells at you.
>>
>>17093044
>>17093239

>unreasonable

dont play dumb anon
>>
>>17093244
Well, I take two perspectives. The one that's about her being interested and then having me giving her the cold shoulder all that time ago, and the one where she's annoyed by the fact I keep asking her out but she's not willing to just say no.
>>
>>17093279

>welll i take two perspectives
>unreasonable

again dont be dumn
>>
>>17093359
Aight anon I swear I genuinely don't get it

Are you saying I'm actually reasonable?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.