[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 192x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 192x144
Me and my boyfriend are smoking weed tonight for the first time, (lemon haze) any tips on how to go home 3 hours after smoking it and not smell or look high?
>>
Bring deodorant / body spray
Drink lots of water to keep your eyes going red
Eat something carbohydrate heavy like bread before you go home
>>
First off, weed isn't some prescription pill. The strand doesn't make a fucking difference.

Second, gravity bongs or vapes are pretty good to combat the smell. Avoid joints/blunts. Worst comes to worst, use a sploof when you exhale.
>>
If you must smoke a joint or a pipe then smoke outside in an open area with good ventilation to avoid smoke fumes on your person.

Even do it with minimal clothing or even naked since he's your significant other. Shower afterwards to be safe.

Definitely recommend eye drops too.

I smoke with a vape most of the time so it's not as much of an issue such as with a splif.
>>
Take eye drops. If you're smoking weed you'll smell no matter what you do.
>>
some people get really red eyes so get clear eyes or something in case you're one of those people

don't mention that you're tired or anything unless someone says something, most of the time you feel weird but no one else realizes because you're just paranoid

eat something

plan a route to get to your comfy space in your room, don't end up in the lounge room with some family members or you might get exposed if family guy or whatever you weakness is comes on the tv
>>
>>17092687

and yeah smoke outside and have deodorant etc like others have said, that is actually number 1 thing to do and the first thing that will get your ass busted
>>
>>17092499

Well someone has a loser boyfriend
>>
>>17092687
>>17092691
i mean the times i have smoked even in doors i have never noticed i smelled like weed after
BUT i imagine SPRAYING urself in deodorant randomly will be more suspicious
>>
>>17092749
you wont notice it when you've been smoking it, but to someone who hasn't been around it, they will smell it like a motherfucker trust me

I used to blow it out straight out my window and my sister would come home and go OMG HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING WEED

it pissed me off but you just have to go outside
>>
>>17092770
also, avoid joints like the black plague if you're trying to not get caught
>>
>>17092770
fuck
>>
When I smoked weed I also smoked cigarettes, so I never had that problem. Cigarette smells always covers up weed smells. Just smoke a cigarette and then say you were at a bar or some shit. Mouth wash wouldn't hurt either.
>>
>>17092745
He thinks to himself as he posts on a 4chan board
>>
>>17092782
yep

would be the first thing she would say as she came in the door on the other end of the house, and she wasn't bluffing, it was only when I'd been smoking. It was kind of ridiculous, which is why it annoyed me.
>>
>>17092789
? What else then son?
Browse plebit? Imarxism? whut??
>>
>>17092790
maybe the house smelled
im talking about u specifically like ur odor
>>
>>17092828
nigga I'm offering advice

i would sit there, blow a couple clouds out my window, my head out the window like an motherfucking ostrich

sister comes home half an hour later in my huge ass house

>Oh mah gawd

take it or leave it

There are ways to 'disguise' the smell on youtube, like get a toilet roll cardboard tube thing and fill it with cleaning wipes and blow the smoke through that

but yeah good luck with that, I'm telling you just do it outside. It's more fun outside anyway. You almost always come across a caterpillar or something which is tight.
>>
>>17092851
to clarify, she is telling me it stinks from the other end of the house. She never came in my room.
>>
Wow there is some retarded advice in here. All good weed will get you high with a hit or two and yes diff strains have different highs in comparison. Bongs are overkill use a small pipe and when you're done just walk outside or air yourself out and chew some gum. That's it
>>
>>17092499
Never had lemon haze but I had that lemon kush for 420.

Maaaaaan.
>>
It's not that bad and there's no need to be paranoid. Follow these steps:

1. Smoke in a well ventilated room.
2 Give at least half an hour between smoking and going home.
3. Chew gum.
4. Wash you hands with soap.
5. Maybe eye drops. If anyone questions you, just say you're tired.

Final word of advice: enjoy the experience and know you are doing nothing wrong.
>>
>>17092499
veteran pothead reporting
>not smell
smoke outside. wash your hands. have some really strong mints on hand. if youre really paranoid, spill some gasoline on yourself. gas smell overpowers pretty much everything, and gives you an excuse to jump right in the shower when you get home.
>or look high?
eye drops for redness, remember to open your eyes to a normal width. be conscious of the shit eating grin you will likely be displaying by default. speak carefully. avoid people who should not know youre fucked up. if its your first time, youre going to be pretty fried. most folks can spot this state fairly easily.

bonus advice: never smoke a soda can or tinfoil, shit is really bad for you. glass pipes/bongs/whatevers or hemp papers only. blunts are for savages. vaporization is the way of the truly civilized and enlightened. and remember to always buy local- pot or paraphernalia, support your local scene. and definitely dont fuck with any of the mexican import shit ("schwag" "stress" "regs" etc etc etc)
>>
>>17093291
>blunts are for savages
wat
>>
>>17093293
which part do you need clarification on?

blunts
>cannabis rolled into the shell of a low quality cigar
are
for
savages
>uneducated, ignorant, primitive, uncivilized individuals

hope that helped.
>>
>>17093291
I just want to green text every other word in your post and say lol after it. So instead just lol.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all fucked up.
>>
>>17093321
no u
>>
>>17092499
Leave your outer layers of clothes (jackets/sweaters/hoods etc) in a different place from where you're going to smoke indoors. When going home I recommend walking so you can air out some of the smell. Eye drops ofc. Maybe mouth wash if you're going to be smoking a lot a lot. I use to go home after an 1 of smoking. 3 hours is way more then enough time to air out.
>>
>>17092499
This website is for those 18 +.
>gonna need an id
>>
>>17093312
I concur. My sister always smokes blunts, and I think it's so gross and unnecessary. If you like tobacco, then maybe I get it, but I just think she does it because she grew up with a lot of ghetto kids and had a black boyfriend for a long time. Get a fucking pipe if you want to smoke.
I let her smoke in my car and then I was like ugh, gross fuck, I forgot you smoke fucking blunts.
>>
>>17093291
>spill some gasoline on yourself
this, then light yourself on fire
>>
>>17092499
shower, be thorough and make sure your clothes don't stink and use eye drops

also if this helps at all smoke outside natural air circulation will make hiding it a lot easier.
>>
Buy ozium air sanitizer, it's only five dollar's in Walmart.
>>
Smoke a lot real fast, and then stop after 30 minutes

smoke in an open, breezy area and it should dissipate fine
>>
don't do it anon, it will ruin your life.

Please listen to me, your life isn't worth throwing away for this.
>>
>>17094618
>pot will ruin your life

can't be worse than going on 4chan
>>
>>17092508
>The strand doesn't make a fucking difference

Spoken like a true fucking retard.
>>
smoke all of it and ask no questions
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x583
>>17092499
A change of clothes works, you need to wash your face with soap and water, wash your hands with soap and water, chew gum (although I've heard oranges work nicely as well as pb), use eye drops. Also just eat in general, usually you only stay high for a couple hours. After that you're able to function normally even if you're still a little buzzed.
Source: I used to be an underaged pot head
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 250x247
kek
>>
>>17094745
Not him but I agree with him for the most part. Sativas, indicas and hybrids are all different from each other but there's not much difference between individual strains
>>
>>17092508
>the strand doesn't make a difference
Are you high?

>>17092997
This anon knows what's up

>>17094618
Drama queen much?

OP: find a semi-secluded place outside for the first time. A park, the woods, whatever. Like other anons have already said, a glass pipe is your best bet for blazing -- screens are optional, as is a grinder. Grab some munchies beforehand lol.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.