[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My parents divorced when i was like 4, I'm 18 now. My mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: wiseau.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wiseau.jpg
85 KB, 1920x1080
My parents divorced when i was like 4, I'm 18 now. My mom has been on-and-off with some guy for some years now (8 years at least) but i haven't met him all these years because she didnt want to. I only met last this summer on vacation (they're broken up now) and she introduced him to me as a friend, later i figured out he was the guy she was with and i was upset she didnt tell me. Also that he is so clearly still after her.

I've been seeing him more after this (he's bringing us groceries and stuff). Brought us stuff yesterday, left, and forgot his phone here. I searched it and found nude photos. 4 of my mom in lingerie, 2 of them having sex. I felt like vomiting, and really had angry thoughts, but i thought it would be best and more mature not to do/say anything.

So now i feel like shit. I can't even look my mom in the eyes after this. I'm not so upset about her having sex and taking photos of it, but how could she be so UNBELIEVABLY STUPID as to let the guy keep the photos. I'm in disgust and awkward whenever I talk to her.
What do.
>inb4 ur moms a whore
>inb4 cuck
>inb4 post the nudes
>>
Going through someone's phone is a dick move 2bh
>>
>>17092027
I know, wish I hadn't.
>>
>>17092020
Why tf do you care? You're 18.

Go get a job, a gf and a life. You are just starting to enter the adult world. Why are you letting this childish bullshit bother you?

Focus on improving yourself and living your life. You sound way too attached to your mom for your age.
>>
They are two consenting adults who have waited for as long as they possibly could, especially considering your mother knew you to be the immature selfish little shit who would be upset over something like this.

Their relationship at this stage has lasted longer than your mother's marriage to your father. The nude photos may be your mother's personal kink, and really it says more that she is trusting, not stupid.

I understand that every single divorced-family kid has a Parent Trap kind of fantasy where their biological parents are the best fit for each other, but this is an absurd level of immaturity. Get thee to a counsellor to work out your immaturity issues.
>>
>>17092259
So many perfect people in this board. So many emotionally mature people in this board. You belong on reddit.
>>
One of the hardest parts of growing up is the moment your start to understand your parents are people too.
We tend to look up to our parents, its almost a mystical thing, but they are just people like us, they make mistakes, they have wants and needs. Broken dreams too.
>>
>>17092251
>Why tf do you care?
Because she's my mom. Being an adult doesn't mean disconnecting from one's parents.
>>17092259
This desu. >>17092291 also she never met him to me because she didn't want HIM meeting me.
>>17092305
You're right, I know. I just can't apply this to my mindset
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.