[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I prevent my dog from being put down?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 1
File: da feels.jpg (25 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
da feels.jpg
25 KB, 550x535
About 2 days ago, I went for a walk with my guard dog German Shepherd named Mars to the park in the afternoon like usual. When I went to the park, there were a lot of people there either leaving, or trying to ignore the screaming of these idiotic women screaming in their microphones about why they as individuals "need" feminism.

In hindsight, I should have just chosen to leave these women alone. I like a good fair debate and I've even spoken to Christians on the street holding signs saying how nonbelievers will burn in hell for not believing in him, but this was a blunder on my part.

They almost immediately started insulting me and ganged up on me giving me almost no room to really make my points, and calling me a privileged white male (even though I'm only half white) and that I contributed to their issues. Things got heated the further I tried to speak, and one of the women SPAT in my face and then slapped me, and with that, the rest of the women started laughing.

Before I could react, Mars knocked the woman to the ground and started biting her face. Her friends screamed and one of them quickly took off her shoe and tried to hit my dog with it, but Mars very badly bit her wrist.

I grabbed the leash and ran as fast as I can out of the park. Obviously there were witnesses, but it's been about 2 days since this happened. If this gets worse, can I call self defense, or am I responsible for the attack? Please everyone, I even called in sick for work because I'm very worried. I really don't want to lose my dog.
>>
>>17091423

lol they assaulted you first. It sucks that you fled the scene of the crime.

However, they have nothing to go on. You might be a local, but if you live in a major city nobody is gonna fucking find you.

hell just go to a new park. If those shrews were protesting odds are they don't even go to that park at regular intervals, cause people don't shit where they eat.

hell, you can probably go to the same park in the evenings and nothing will happen.
>>
>>17091431

Also, to alleviate your fears.

The average homicide solve rate is around
66% in the US. and that is only for those 'cleared', where they have enough evidence for a suspect, but not a conviction, so it's about 50/50 on the best days they would solve a homicide

But assault, against a random person where you are never going to again against people who aren't locals and possible in a major city?

Odds are 20% or less you never get found out.
>>
>>17091423
I really gotta be honest pal, you should have stayed, or called the police immediately after. You were in the right. They were assaulting you, and the dog did exactly what dogs do when their owner is in danger. Even the most peaceful dog would attack.

You fled the scene, and you've been hiding for two days. They will find you. You may even face charges.

Your best chance is to report in, tell them what happened, including the panick and running away on pure reflex and confusion, and that you've been afraid and didn't know what to do.

Those bitches would have burned if you stayed put. They may still, but not if you stay in hiding.
>>
>>17091441
If I stayed, Mar's would have done even more damage. I don't know, I honestly was very shocked and didn't know what else to do.
>>
>>17091437
I wasn't aware of that, but I'm still very worried. Mars bit a woman's face, and bit another's wrist in an attempt to stop her. Can't they say they were also defending themselves against an animal?
>>
>>17091450
>shocked

Which they understand. It's called amygdala hijack (Google it). That's your defence. But it's not really the running that's getting you in trouble, here. It's calling noone about it after the fact.
>>
>>17091467
They attacked first.

The only question is whether you can now prove that.
>>
>>17091473
That's the other thing. How do I prove that they assaulted me first? I got spat on and slapped, but your're right, how do I prove it? They're going to likely believe several women who are already playing victim and one has injuries to the face.

I am shaking right now man.
>>
>>17091477
It's been 2 days. They'd have already found you if they were going to do anything about it.

Doubt this actually happened in the first place.
>>
>>17091494
I have no reason to lie about this. I even called in sick because I'm too afraid. I am sick to my stomach to the thought of my pet being put to sleep over this.
>>
almost certain this is b8 but

you're in for a steep uphill battle. I work at a shelter that houses Potentially Dangerous Dogs while waiting for their trial, and cases of dogs with human aggression going for the face don't end very well, especially for a breed frequently listed as dangerous. if you're lucky you could just have to follow dangerous dog regulations (24/7 wearing a collar reading DANGEROUS, basket muzzle in public, dog can't be loose in your backyard without proper fencing, neutering him, obedience training, etc), or it could be ruled that he is too dangerous and must be destroyed. you can appeal the ruling, but it's really a crapshoot from there

and it's not really going to help whole lot if you say that she slapped you first. for your dog to maul someone in reaction to that is not normal or reasonable at all, it shows that you fucked up training and socializing him, which is detrimental in a breed prone to aggression. once a dog attacks a high level bite once, they're a ticking time bomb
>>
>>17091450
>If I stayed, Mar's would have done even more damage
how is that even possible ? you know what a leash is ? if your dog was off the leash it's entirely your fault
>>
>>17091498
Yeah well it fucking read like bait.

2 days is a long time, police have other shit to worry about. On the off chance it did occur, don't take your dog to that dog park and quit picking fights with people when your dog is present.
>>
>>17091494
don't be so sure. animal can be slow as fuck in certain areas. we've gotten PDD's in four days after they attacked
>>
>>17091511
this too OP. you can get in even more trouble if you were breaking your state/county's leash laws
>>
>>17091521
She wasn't off the leash. When she attacked, she got loose from it. I froze for a moment and went to grab the leash, and at that moment, she bit the woman hitting her with her shoe on the wrist. That's when I just ran off.
>>
>>17091510
?? If a dog's owner is being assaulted it will certainly attack. I had a jack russel and she would sttack the aggressor whenever me and friends would play fight
>>
>>17091529
>I had a jack russel and she would sttack the aggressor whenever me and friends would play fight
yeah, thats called unsocialized and badly trained
>>
>>17091510
How is it not reasonable? I mean I get that it could be seen as just a slap, but I also got spat on in the face after a heated argument.

What I'm mostly worried about is how this would look in court.
>>
>>17091526
don't get a dog you can't control, and as it's owner you should at least know your dog well enough to prevent stuff like that.
>>
>>17091526
>When she attacked, she got loose from it
that's not going to play well in your favor

to put it bluntly, your dog committed what sounds like two 4, possibly 5, level bites on two individuals in one attack. one of those on the face. I very rarely see dogs come out of situations like this alive once they're taken to court over it. any judge out there would see your dog as a danger to the public, because she is. she's shown that she is able and willing to do serious damage to humans. that alone is extremely concerning

>>17091529
just because your dog does it doesn't mean it's ok behavior. and a JRT is physically able to do less damage than a GSD, so a court isn't going to be as hard ass about it
>>
>>17091535
>What I'm mostly worried about is how this would look in court.
very very bad. you failed to socialize and train your dog, your dog attacked 2 people, you failed to restrain your dog, and you ran away.
>>
>>17091535
>What I'm mostly worried about is how this would look in court.
it would look like you're an idiot who got an aggressive breed and didn't socialize them properly or know how to handle them, and as a result someone was mauled and another bitten. that's going to show you are incapable of containing a potentially dangerous dog and there's a serious possibility of a reoffense.

so, not good
>>
>>17091541
Even after I got attacked first? What the fuck.
>>
>>17091553
>Even after I got attacked first?
>attacked
she just fucking slapped you, you pussy.
>>
>>17091553
its not like some life or death situation or some shit, so your chances of it being relevant enough to overshadow the fact that your dog MAULED someone are extremely slim. and the fact that she redirected on someone shows that it was not just a bite and release, but an attack. that's even worse
>>
>>17091423
>things that never happened
even if your bullshit troll story was true, you still deserve what happened, now your dog has to pay for your stupidity.
>>
>>17091556
And spat on jackass.
>>
You got away with it. Don't go to that park anymore, in fact you never went to that park. They have neither the ability nor the budget to prove otherwise. Go buy a pet razor or black hair dye and shave or dye your dog if your that worried, but really you'll be fine. Unless for some reason your dogs teeth are already on record, they have literally no way to track you. Your in the clear and they are idiots for attacking, in any sense, someone with a dog.
>>
>>17091560
What makes you think I'd lie about this?
>>
>>17091563
and your dog mauling someone in response to that is also completely unreasonable
>>
>>17091567
he said there were witnesses, and if he's a regular at that park then it's likely other regulars recognized him
>>
>>17091567
>Unless for some reason your dogs teeth are already on record, they have literally no way to track you
dogs don't have to be chipped and registered in the US ?
>>
>>17091563
makes you sound even more like a pussy.
grow some balls, and don't ever get a dog again when you fuck up that badly
>>
>>17091575
Cool for OP, eyewitness testimony is unreliable and rarely leads to an description unless they really knew the person, like well, not seeing in a park a few times. Unless one of these park people knows where he lives, he can avoid this issue by never returning to that park. He can say, "I don't go to that park" and that's that.
>>
>>17091580
Go fuck yourself asshole. What would YOU have done when obviously angry feminists assault you first?
>>
>>17091577
no, they have to be licensed, but in America it's not enforced nearly enough

depending on how severe the injuries were and if they went to police/animal control, they might put in effort to track him down. one thing that American government does NOT fuck around with is rabies, which is why dogs are supposed to be put on a 10 day quarantine after a bite, so they might want to find his dog and make sure that they aren't exhibiting signs of rabies and enforce a quarantine
>>
>>17091577
Yes, registered at least, but many aren't and bite records aren't typically part of the deal. The records are taken when they are still growing you see.
>>
>>17091569
I'm not even going to go into details; if you want to jerk everyone around with your victim complex fantasies go back to /r9k/, otherwise at least make them somewhat believable.
>>
>>17091585
how about be an adult and not have to get involved?

you certainly sound like the type that would get a hurr tough breed then fuck them up
>>
>>17091586
I don't think they will. Its not a matter of lack of desire, but resources and ability. They have no record, no name, just a bunch of people pissed off and "a guy with a golden retriever or yellow lab attacked". Both breeds are common, he is fine.
>>
>>17091589
Whatever dude. Believe what you want.
>>
>>17091587
>Yes, registered at least, but many aren't and bite records aren't typically part of the deal.
no need for them.
a GSD in that area that frequents this park would be enough if the dog is registered.

>>17091586
> one thing that American government does NOT fuck around with is rabies, which is why dogs are supposed to be put on a 10 day quarantine after a bite
shouldn't all dogs be vaccinated anyway ?
>>
>>17091607
My dog is not rabid.
>>
>>17091598
can you read? he said German shepherd

and I've seen dogs be tracked down from similar circumstances, and he's even more screwed if he lives near the park

OP, take this as a lesson as to why having a "guard dog" is a horrible irresponsible idea. you're literally creating a ticking time bomb. the traits of a good "guard dog" and a well socialized dog are directly contradictory to eachother. you want a dog that's will guard you from people but not display aggression in inappropriate situations? no, you can't have your cake and eat it too. and when this logic is applied to a breed who is extremely prone to stranger aggression like a GSD, you're asking for an attack to happen. there's a reason almost every GSD PDD we've ever had was "hurr my guard dog attacked someone they shouldn't have"

>>17091607
the quarantine is mandatory regardless of them being vaccinated or not
>>
>>17091615
so your dog has all it's shots ?
makes it even easier to identify you since there must be a vet in your area that knows both you and your dog
>>
>>17091615
doesn't matter, it's all dogs that break human skin with their mouth. the reason being that 10 days is the incubation period for rabies in domestic dogs
>>
>>17091423
You scarred some feminists for life, both physically and mentally. That's a win my man.
>>
>>17091618
>the quarantine is mandatory regardless of them being vaccinated or not
thats not what i mean, i was just confused that there even is the possibility of the dog having rabies. where i'm from i can't attend any dog school, dog show, training, tournament, etc, can't travel or even go to a vet without showing proof that my dog has been vaccinated
>>
>>17091627
it's always possible. it can't be assumed that an animal doesn't have rabies just because they're vaccinated against it
>>
>>17091423
Yes.. but did you give Mars a treat when you got home?
>>
After all of this, not only is there a good chance Mar's will get put down, but I can also face jail time for this shit? If this goes down, can't I at least call assault on the woman that spat on me and slapped me?

I hate this. Why should I get in trouble for simply trying to get my point across?
>>
>>17091635
>but I can also face jail time for this shit?
I've got no idea, all I know is the animal aspect of it

>Why should I get in trouble for simply trying to get my point across?
because you're a moron that couldn't be the bigger person and you evidently fucked up at raising your "protection" meme breed, then put them in a situation where they caused severe bodily harm to another person
>>
>>17091642
I'm a moron for trying to get my point across?
>>
>>17091644
you intentionally put yourself in an inflammatory situation, WITH your aggressive animal, and couldn't walk away when you saw that nothing productive would come of the situation. fuck off with your self victimizing bullshit. it takes two to fight
>>
>>17091649
And I was somehow supposed to know they wouldn't listen to me and respond with just aggression even though I've done this before, and have gotten no violent response?

It seems like your'e just being a cunt.
>>
>>17091644
>I'm a moron for trying to get my point across?
you are a moron.
>>
>>17091653
like I said, you shouldn't have even engaged with them in the first place, especially if you've got an aggressive animal with you

and when you saw that they weren't listening, walk away. how hard is that?
>>
>>17091653
>And I was somehow supposed to know they wouldn't listen to me and respond with just aggression even though I've done this before, and have gotten no violent response?
every sentence makes you sound more like a total idiot.
also, you are supposed to know how your dog would respond to such situations and you are supposed to know how to handle your dog, and you are supposed to socialize your dog and you are supposed to train your dog
>>
>>17091654
How did I not train her properly? I WAS ATTACKED FIRST. THERE ARE DOGS THAT WILL ATTACK IF THEY SEE THEIR OWNER BEING HUGGED BY ANOTHER PERSON!

Oh my god. Yeah I of course get shamed for should have knowing something like this would happen.
>>
>>17091665
don't worry OP, it's just some toastie roastie feminists getting mad. Give your dog a treat for being good, avoid that park from now on, and enjoy your life.
>>
>>17091665
>THERE ARE DOGS THAT WILL ATTACK IF THEY SEE THEIR OWNER BEING HUGGED BY ANOTHER PERSON!
>implying that isn't also a major issue

and you literally have her as a guard dog, it was only matter of time. dogs who are properly trained and socialized don't fucking maul people, it's not hard to figure out. you played with fire and got burned, the least you could do it admit to it
>>
>>17091665
OP, please be rational.

Law judges based on the crime, not the criminal, nor his/her intentions.

If you kill a person without meaning it, that's still homicide.

It doesn't matter why you where there, how much a pacifist you are, or anything else; the dog bit.

I'm no court expert, but if it gets there, Mars is pretty much dead. Just lay low.
>>
>>17091665
>How did I not train her properly?
how can you still be asking that question ? it has been answered at least 10 times in this thread.
you've failed at training your dog, and you don't even know your dog well enough to prevent such a situation.
>>
>>17091667
I'm not a feminist, I'm just someone who has worked in this field long enough to recognize the type of stupidity that is OP
>>
Dead dog mate. As much as I despise feminists and secretly admire your dog for that, it's a dead dog. They will find your dog, and if this goes to court, they will of course believe the injured females over you and your guard dog. It would be a bit different if it was a calmer breed and/or just a house pet.

Give the dog to a friend or family member and lay low. The police would still have to find out exactly where you stay. It can be a hassle, but let this be a lesson, and you may want to reeducate your dog.
>>
Everyone is an idiot in this siutation. Including you OP. Mainly because you didn't properly train your dog and honestly should have left when you couldn't get your useless point across. Doesn't matter what you had to say. They're feminists. They don't care for reasoning. They spew bullshit, and at this day and age, you should have known that.

Turn yourself in and hope for the best. I'm sorry for what happened, and if your dog dies, let this be a lesson to not just you, but to all dog owners why its important to properly train your dog. Remember that dogs are social/pack animals that will fight to the death to protect their loved ones, and are predators to the core.

Oh and don't confront idiots on the street spewing crap. Just ignore them.
>>
Oh and another thing. since there were witnesses, someone was likely bound to have recorded it. If that is used as evidence or found on youtube, you're fucked. The only people who would have your back are anti feminists and animal rights activists, and they can't do much if your dog gets put to sleep.
>>
>>17091698
>animal rights activists
anyone that protests dogs who have aggression towards humans being put to sleep is moronic, at least animal welfare advocates are sane
>>
>>17091705
Yeah the same people who protested at KFC saying how bad and terrible it is to consume meat...

but really anti feminists and mgtows are going to be the only people really congraduatling this.
>>
You should contact a lawyer immediately.
>>
>>17091716
>thinks a lawyer is going to save his dog after it mauled a woman's face over an arguement.
>>
It feels like I should just say my goodbyes now really.
>>
>>17091744
Look m8, keep a low profile for the next few weeks at least, maybe two months, keep your dog mostly inside not where neighbors can see, keep yourself that way too besides stuff you have to do.

If there wasn't anyone videotaping it and the girl didn't have to go ti the doctor/hospital then they're probably not even looking for you.

Play it safe anyway though and you can likely keep your dog.
>>
Consider giving the dog to someone else.

>>17091726
>over an arguement.
Give up, dude.
>>
>>17091423
Never talk to the police. If they approach you, say nothing. If they arrest you, say nothing. Lawyer up OP and most importantly say nothing to the police.
>>
>>17091556
Hey.. That's sexist! :o
>>
Obviously, never go near that park ever again. It might be the safest to have the dog stay with someone else for a while. If you live near there, you're fucked. Do you like the dog enough to move?

I don't know if the police is looking for you or of they will find you. But the feminists will be looking for you. They try to hunt men down who did nothing to them, imagine the grudge they have against you now. They might be actively looking for you for months or years.
You could try to find out who they were, what they know, and how they're looking for you. Surely, they're doing it over the internet.

You're the one who can be found, as dogs are hard to identify. For the love of God, I hope Mars is not the real name of your dog (and you didn't scream his name either wile fignting). Because your post is indexed by google, it is the clue to find you, and your confession at the same time.
>>
ha thats what you get for falling in that trap you aspie motherfucker
i do feel bad for your dog though
>>
>>17091548
How stupid are you? This wasn't a play fight or a joke. Dude was literally ( and I mean literally literally) attacked. The dog did it's job. What would you do if someone did that to someone in your family?
>>
>>17091423
I've read this story a few months ago. Does any1 know the outcome?
>>
>>17092593
It's bait. No one who in this situation would post with a name and give the name of the dog.
>>
>>17092573
this nigga is meme'in
>>
>>17091423
If they don't know your name and you live in a large city you need to not walk Mars on private property for a few months, then just deny, deny, deny.
>>
>>17092587
>The dog did it's job.
you're a moron. unless you live in carton land, that's not how dogs work. I explained here why guard dogs are a retarded idea >>17091618

a properly trained and socialized dog does not attack people. especially not their face. it shows they can and will very likely do it again, especially since these were two high level bite, judging by OPs description. once a dog shows human-aggression and bites at a high level once, they'll almost always attack again. there are certain circumstances that can help justify the bite (the only ones I've ever seen work are that the dog was being attacked and defended itself, someone was breaking into the home, and that the dog was being otherwise intentionally provoked). however, these apply much more to low level bites, not a mauling like in OP's case. it's sort of like responding to the cashier at McDonald's telling you they're out of chicken nuggets by punching them in the face. it's pretty extreme. and regardless, OP's dog was not the target of harm, and it was on public land, where he is expected to contain and control his animal to not be a public danger. so he's pretty SOL

and since I've seen people telling you to run OP, bad idea. very bad idea. I've seen animal control officers try to track down a PDD for months, and once they do find the dog you've essentially screwed yourself over. and once they do find the dog it will be clear you're a risk to run, so they will seize custody of the dog and he'll have to sit in a kennel at a shelter like mine until the court hearing, even longer if you appeal the euthanasia ruling. we have a PDD right now in a situation like this, and he's been sitting in his kennel for six months. do you really want that?
>>
I hate to say this OP, but you shouldn't have engaged them. By taking the position where you should be safe by letting yourself into a dangerous situation you're taking, in a way, their side of blaming everyone else for getting into places that nobody rational visits. You stand to lose because the extremists will take physical action when they don't get things their way. It's not the best course of action to engage these people, even when you are calm and civilized, let alone when you are emotionally driven to point out their bullshit and bring a dog that you couldn't keep from attacking other people.

There's still quite a bit of time to fix this abnormal situation, but it's not done by getting into their own little platforms and making a fuss. This has to be done on a much larger scale and pointing out the truth to the people, those who don't live for ideologies like these, those who despise politics.

By doing this you would only have achieved one thing: Maybe 3-4 people would have seen how they acted against you and thought of what bullshit that was. But those are just a handful, and they will not stand up to defend you after your dog decided to go forward with the chewing.
>>
>>17091510
Thats not necessarily indicative of poor training. It seems the animal disengaged when the owner ordered it to. If someone physically struck me during a confrontation I guarantee you that my Cane Corso would bring them down and hold them until ordered to release. Thats what protective breeds do. He's got basic obedience, CGC, therapy, and advanced protection certs, but in a conflict a well trained dog is going to protect it's owner.

If anything, the problem is that OP showed weakness and signaled to the animal that he was in distress.
>>
>>17092651
>and since I've seen people telling you to run OP, bad idea. very bad idea.

Not OP but honestly, what could he have done instead? These people slapped his shit for having different thoughts. The dog did this thing (which by the way I agree mostly with you about that subject), what do you think would end up happening?
>>
>>17092651

Leaving the point of whether you should have engaged or not... I'm a vet student, and this guy has hit the nail on the head in terms of aggression. No matter whether your dog is a guard dog breed or not, it is a dangerous dog: it has mauled and attacked someone.

I do understand you love your dog dearly, but dogs that bite need extreme care. I strongly advise you buy it a muzzle if this case does not go any further, and seek advice from a veterinary behaviorist.
>>
>>17091618
>. you want a dog that's will guard you from people but not display aggression in inappropriate situations? no, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Sure you can, you just have to pick the right breed, put in the time, and spend a few thousand dollars on training. My animal is 220 pounds and both works as a therapy animal and has been trained to do personal protection work. Hell, for working breeds they NEED a job to do, standing between me and strangers keeps him occupied. The key is having an animal and an owner that understand exactly what the expectations, rules, and responses are going to be. My Cane barely bats an eye when an autistic kid is having a full blown melt down an inch from his face but he also knows that "berechnen" in the right tone and the right situation means charge the shit out of whatever I'm focused on.
>>
>>17091630
Indeed. Especially since without a vaccine, rabies is 99.99% fatal to humans.

Source: was in pest control. Had to know this shit for my own safety and that of clients.

You have time to get t; a hospital. The reason it's asymptomatic is that the virus is slowly "walking" up your nerves to your brain.

2spooky4me to think about, really.
>>
>>17091670
If you kill a person without meaning it, that's still >manslaughter
>ftfy
>>
>>17091670
>What are 1rst 2nd and 3rd degrees
Point safely invalidated
>>
>>17092669
honestly he should have left when it was clear that they weren't interested in a civil argument, but not approaching would have been better. and since people don't seem to get this: the dog mauling someone in response to this isn't "right" or her "doing her job", it's called OP having a large dog with a lack of socialization, stranger aggression, and low bite inhibition. she is a dangerous dog

>>17092677
this

>>17092683
you're the exception(for now), not the rule. I've seen those "highly trained" guard dogs go horribly wrong too. you essentially have a loaded gun that has a mind of its own but knows how to shoot and has been told it's ok, all you can do is hope they keep listening to you and don't have a trigger reaction to something like OP's dog
>>
>>17092730
I mean after the fact. I would agree he shouldn't have even fucking talked to these rabid dogs. But things happened, the dog went nuts on them as well, afterwards I'm not sure what else he could have done other than just fuck off. Just "leaving" doesn't work with these people often, because if it's a decent sized group like in those campus protests, they will surround you.
>>
>>17091450
just talk to a lawyer god damn
>>
>>17091665
OP If you can't see how you put your dog in danger and care more about winning a stupid fight with some random people in the park, you shouldn't own a dog

at the least you could try to learn from this, maybe take responsibility for your actions

it doesn't matter who's "right" in this situation it is your job as steward of your pets to do right by them and not to take unnecessary risks. Feminists or crazed homeless person on a bath-salts binge, you didn't need to get involved at all.
>>
>>17092730
I get that I'm an exception, but a steady owner not prone to panic and a dog with proper training and breeding isn't really all that dangerous. Any animal I'm going to have go through protection training is going to be heavily socialized with people and other dogs, especially dominant dogs of the same gender, and go through CGC. A good personal protection dog isn't aggressive, its observant, measured, and prepared.
>>
>>17092593
This. It's copypasta. What a weird post to redistribute though.
>>
>>17093189
Well it definitely does have a strong emotive feeling, even if it is sad
>>
>>17091423
>100 replies to this bait

Mighty 4chan has fallen.
>>
>>17091498
Don't take your dog out for awhile. Let everything blow over and in a few weeks everything will be fine because the bite marks will heal and their proof will also be gone.
>>
>>17091548
>you failed to socialize and train your dog
you keep saying this but I don't think you know what it means
>>
>>17092651
>unless you live in carton land
You're the one who lives in cartoon land. animals are animals and they do animal things. when someone attacks a dogs owner, trained or not that dog is GOING to attack the other person back. The training only matters when they owner actually tells the dog to stop or w/e, and THEN if it doesn't stop the dog is badly trained.
no dog is going to sit by and let its owner take a beat down and wait until the ownder tells it to "sick em" like in the cool buddy cop movies you have been watching

fucking get real
>>
OP fucked up by fleeing the scene.

If the girls pursue the matter, your dog is getting put down.
>>
They probably don't even know who you are. If for some reason they do, you might have to go to court. Usually if a dog bites, they get a second chance unless it kills/seriously maims someone unprovoked. And given that this woman attacked you, it is normal that the dog would have defended you. If you are cited for leaving a crime scene, tell them that you had to leave the situation for fear of being attacked again, by the woman and her friends.

Either way, there is nothing you can do so just let it go. Learn to accept the things you can't control.
>>
The people saying your dog will be put down don't know what they're talking about.

>>17093712
This. The fact that she attacked you puts you in fantastic legal standing.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.