[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/ people. I'd really like to help a few friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1435761294592.jpg (509 KB, 1969x2048) Image search: [Google]
1435761294592.jpg
509 KB, 1969x2048
Sup /adv/ people. I'd really like to help a few friends of mine find good men. The friends in question are very much in-line with what /adv/ likes in women. I on the other hand have like 90% of the red-flags that /adv/ considers bad in women. Because of this, I have trouble helping out.

How can I help my girls out? They're sweet and all, and deserve good things.
>>
>>17091372
>The friends in question are very much in-line with what /adv/ likes in women. I on the other hand have like 90% of the red-flags that /adv/ considers bad in women.
You're going to have to qualify those statements.
>>
>>17091377
How do I help my traditional, conservative, shy, sweet friends get some dick.
>>
>>17091393
Male prostitutes.

Stop meddling in your friend's lives you nosey cunt mind your damn business.
>>
>how can I help them out?

why dont you try telling us what their problem is, first?
>>
File: 1455006263264.jpg (40 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
1455006263264.jpg
40 KB, 338x450
>>17091372
is this dude's chest normal ?
wtf
>>
File: literally a skeleton.jpg (68 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
literally a skeleton.jpg
68 KB, 600x604
>>17091764
>>
>>17091805
This one looks like photoshop.
>>17091764
Is that Edmund from Narnia?
>>
>>17091813
I actually pulled it off... erm...

...grindr...
>>
File: 1437092072744.jpg (22 KB, 485x468) Image search: [Google]
1437092072744.jpg
22 KB, 485x468
>>17091818
do you like it
do you masturbate to it ?

What about this body ?
>>
>>17091372
Don't judge women's attractiveness by the standards of 4channers, most of whom have never spoken to a real live girl.
>>
This is the funniest post ever!!!! I'm literally crying!! Narnia? Masturbation?
>>
>The friends in question are very much in-line with what /adv/ likes in women
You are aware that 4chan is not anywhere near what the actual male population is like, right? If all they have to offer is being what men of /adv/ like, then the only way you're going to find them boyfriends is by hooking them up with guys from here.
>>
>>17091393
>How do I help my traditional, conservative, shy, sweet friends get some dick

Online dating is always the answer, help them with their profile. the more info there is the better it is for choosing. A lot of attractive traditional intelligent women find someone in days on okcupid for example.

but better yet: let them first think of the person they would like to be married to:
Scientific/ engineer/ Nerd/ artist/ wallstreet guy/ mechanic/ journalist/ social studies/ physical worker
How much introversion is ok?
how much money do your friends have, to see, how someone else compares to that.

what are their political believes, what are their interests, what are their hobbies.

Are they similar sportive?

best thing: the girl chooses the guy they think they deserve and go for them
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.