[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I get really sick really quickly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x300
I'm in military basic training and while it isn't insufferably difficult, I've found I'm simply not a good fit for it. I'd rather live a simple civvie life and keep my individuality. My only motivation atm is to not disappoint my family, which is why I don't want to just ask for a leave request.

If I get in sickbay long enough, I'll miss enough classes to get recoursed to another platoon, but since no more are being made for the summer, I have to wait 4 months. Having to stay in this shithole another 4 months without progress is a decent reason to quit I think.

What do?
>>
Make good on your commitment and stop being a pussy.
You're in too deep now. Finish what you've started.
>>
>basic training
Stop being a little bitch and do your duty
>>
>>17090998
How were you allowed internet access pussy? They took our phones and there weren't computers anywhere we could get to them. Either way, it's time to fucking man up and finish it. I hated the Army, but it gave me skills to be a more successful person.
>>
Either man up and finish basic or fucking drop out, you pathetic worm.
>BOO HOO I DONT WANT MY PARENTS TO KNOW I COULDNT DO PHYSICAL TRAAAAINING
>>
>>17091001
>>17091003
>>17091023
disregard this stupid sheep shit

its okay to not want to be in the military, you lose a lot of freedom and are asked to kill innocent people

you won't be able to do it thru medical, you will have to get a psychiatric discharge. fake hearing voices/seeing things. make it one or two specific hallucinations that come and go. make it either both audio or both visual hallucinations, having both is more rare. something like "at night i see the girl from the ring and she stares at me"

also report anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts. say that you think everything is hopeless and you just feel like theres no point. dont ask to be dismissed, the psychiatrist will do it himself.
>>
>>17091036
Yeah, have him categorized as a nut that'll do wonders for his prospects. You have no idea how the military works do you?
>>
>>17091036
wasn't saying the military was good, just that he should finish what he already got himself into and learn from it.
>>
>>17091036
Don't do this, it's not worth it
Talk to a counselor about your prospects
Why don't you really like it?
What would make it better for you?
It's honestly not that bad anon

At least you're not having body issues in a macho world. I saw a guy going through that and it was difficult to watch
>>
>>17091036
If he didn't want to be in the military he shouldn't have joined the military. OP sounds like a total shit who realized he literally sold his ass to the government and is going to have to do physical labor and take orders from assholes

Too bad. Buy the ticket, take the ride.
>>
How the fuck are you on 4chan in BMT??
>>
>>17090998
you can do finance or med school and that wouldnt disappoint them. i mean you cant please everyone but im sure theyll change their minds when they see youre helping humanity in this way. but to answer your question about getting sick just take a cold shower and then go outside youll probably get sinusitis which really sucks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.