[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you supposed to wear to a club or a party when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: 1458510901651.jpg (105 KB, 597x802) Image search: [Google]
1458510901651.jpg
105 KB, 597x802
What are you supposed to wear to a club or a party when you're a fat girl? You can't wear dresses because >belly, jeans and a top are too casual.

What are you supposed to do?
>>
Go to gym or stay home and cry or get over yourself and wear whatever.
>>
>>17090702
You're supposed to lose weight or buy clothes that fit.
>>
>>17090702
I'd say a good pair of dark jeans and a dressy top with sandals can be dressy enough. Or just a darker dress with less patterns that is cut a certain way can draw attention away from those areas.
>>
You're supposed to either stay home or go to the gym, not prey upon some poor unsuspecting drunk anon with beer goggles for a pity fuck.
>>
>>17090702
>What are you supposed to do?
Stop being fat.
>>
>>17090719
This.

Unless you have huge tits or something you are just wasting your time.
>>
>>17090715
In what universe are sandals ever "dressy enough"?
>>
How fat are we talking? Are you at least fat where it counts? You could try a dress with control-top panties to tuck the tummy in a bit.

Gonna also say visit the /fit/ sticky and get on that weight loss. It sounds like you'll be more comfortable if you lose a few pounds.
>>
>Baww I'm not being propositioned for sex wherever I go
>>
>>17090717
SAVAGE
>>
>>17090738
Nah when I lose weight my tits get so saggy that I'm not comfortable, when I gain weight my tits aren't disgusting but then I'm fat

I can never be comfortable in my body no matter what I do
>>
>>17091156
There are some nice pleather jackets to cover a dressy top. Pair with dark skinny jeans (which they make for fat girls). And booties that have a heel.

I'm not fat, but hate having exposed skin so I've built a wardrobe around having some nice outfits that can be dressed up and down. It gets warm being covered up all the time, though. Plus, one of my friends is fat and when she wears fitted stuff, she looks slimmer than when she tries to hide in flowy stuff
>>
Wait dresses can be very flattering, why not dresses?
>>
Jeans and tops are ok, you'll never look good. Why even go to a party while fat?
Stop being fat. Don't buy fat clothes, save that money for the clothes after you lost weight.
>>
men who like bbws generally like them in sexy/ classy clothes that are not too revealing, but show off your rack or ass( whichever is hotter)
>>
how fat are we talking?
A-line dresses are your friend. so are heels and acessories. make tastefull use of your cleavage and make sure your hair and ake up are stunning.
>>
>>17092100
I'm not as fat as the woman in the pic

But my fat isn't distributed in a feminine way like it is for her, most of mine is on my belly
>>
>>17092158
There's no point in asking for personalised advice if you're not going to post a picture of what you actually look like. You're wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>17092170
Indeed post pic
>>
>>17092158
wel, she's not even particularily chubby let alone fat, so i guess you are just insecure af.

get a waist cincher to wear under your dress
>>
>>17090702
you can

A. go to the club looking like a busted can of biscuits

or you can

B. save your money, get a gym membership, and a year from now (providing you've put in the work) wear whatever the fuck you want because you actually look and feel good now
>>
>>17092158
>I'm not as fat as the woman in the pic
kek

>>17092170
thats not OP
>>
You can for sure wear jeans and a nice top with heels. I have no clue why somebody would think that's too casual
>>
Corset, tits everywhere

enjoy your sex
>>
>>17090702
Get in shape then idiot. Until then wear a tarp so you don't get soaked by your tears of rejection
>>
You wear whatever you want.
>>
>>17092456
>Implying fat chicks get rejected
Nigga you obviously havent been checking the dating scene recently
Nothing you do as a girl will get you rejected by more than one guy, there is a massive shortage of women and when guys are drunk the little standards they had gtfo
>>
>>17092642
>massive shortage of women

Nigga, what you talking about. Women are everywhere, they outnumber men, you fag. Men just go for the attention whores cuz they stupid as fuck
>>
>>17092389
All the normal girls will know whats going on and make fun of her. You trying to get OP to suicide?
>>
>>17092716
Nigga you serious? men do not outnumber women in any way and have you tried going out and hooking up lately as a dude? youre more likely to win the lottery
>>
>>17092201
>looking like a busted can of biscuits
kek
>>
>>17092722
Wat. That's so specific, how would you even know if she has catty bitches like that around her.
>>
And yea post pic. If insecure post without face
>>
>>17090702
If you are really fat, you will just annoy others.

Don't go.
>>
Don't go you slut.
>>
>>17093219
Only if she's obnoxious
>>
>>17092201
I don't look and feel good when I lose weight because my tits get too saggy.
>>
>>17093395
post pics of soupy tits
>>
>>17092722
No I just love fat girls in small corsets with tits flailing everywhere *shrug*
>>
>>17093395
Sucks, doesn't it? I have the same thing as a dude, but a super pudgy face.

Was anorexic for a year and way underweight and my face was still bloated AF and I was even uglier than when I was healthy or fat.

Just gotta learn to deal with not going out and hanging in scenes where anyone below a 6/10 is unwelcome.
>>
>>17090702
why are you concerned with what to wear to the club when you should be thinking about what to wear to the gym?
>>
>>17093505
You should reassess your grasp on logic.
>>
>>17094088
you should reassess your grasp on insults and jokes.

As in, get your fatass to the gym so you can wear a fucking dress.
>>
>>17094101
Like I already said, I'm not comfortable with my body when I lose weight or at this weigh because my tits get too saggy at low weights.

So there's no winning.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
>>17094283
>>17094283
>>
>>17094292
Well this is a not-toxic environment if I ever saw one.
>>
Op it's either

1) die of heartattack
2) have sag tits
>>
>>17094283
>because my tits get too saggy at low weights.

Wtf? wouldn't it be the other way around?
Can't you just work out your chest muscles a little too?

>>17094304
Kek
>>
>>17094324
>Wtf? wouldn't it be the other way around?

What do you think happens when you lose weight? Your tits literally deflate, they get really saggy

Working out chest muscles only helps a little.
>>
Could you not just stay somewhere between the weight you are now and when your tits start to sag? There's no significant risk to your health from just having a little chub despite what a lot of anons on here seem to think and if you say you're not as big as the chick in >>17092100 the. A little chub is definitely all you got. Plus you'd be surprised how many dudes find chubby girls unbelievably sexy, including myself.
>>
>>17095605
Meant 'then a little chub is all you got'
On a shitty phone
>>
File: jkdvfsndgy.jpg (88 KB, 720x470) Image search: [Google]
jkdvfsndgy.jpg
88 KB, 720x470
>>17094297
>>
>spanx
>corsety things
>cleavage for days
>jiggle
>dance all night
>good cardio
>lose weight
>even hotter
>great success
>>
>>17095605
Any lower than this and my tits get too saggy.

Fuck my life.
>>
>>17090702
I'm saying this as a former fat fuck but you seriously need to lose weight. You can dress however you want but no matter what you wear you're going to hit a ceiling when it comes to the quality of male you can attract.

SO, you have two choices: get in shape or get used to exclusively dating black men.

For the time being, wear black, and accessorize with like a leather jacket and/or a flashy, flowy skirt. Big, dark clothes will make you look small.
>>
>>17095706

This doesn't even make any sense. Big tits sag because they're heavy. lose weight = smaller tits = less sag. Anyway, if you put on some muscle you'll avoid skinnyfatness and be bangin'. Go lift, girlfriend.
>>
>>17095729
>>17095706
Start benching and doing overhead lifts and rows, your chest will get tight and your tits will be perky and loverly.

You don't have to even lift a lot, whatever is the most you can lift, lift 60% of that, but do as many sets of ten as you can before muscle failure. Your muscles won't get big, but they'll get strong and firm.
>>
>>17095729
>>17095737
if the skin is already stretched, no amount of chest exercise will fix that. atleast not if you had really big boobs and lost a bunch of weight. then it's really too late
>>
>>17095777

Fatlogicky excuses, and besides what the hell do you think a bra is for?
>>
>>17095706
Well chic in pic doesn't look fat to me desu just a little curvy, I mean maybe she's hiding it with her clothes but you obviously realise from your experience how little difference clothing makes to how your body looks. I mean if you don't feel comfortable with yourself at that sorta weight then I guess try what the /fit/ anons are recommending but imo it doesn't sound like you're actually really fat at all, most normal girls seem to think they're fat for some reason and people on this website are incredibly quick to call people morbidly obese and deride them really harshly about it when they're just a bit plump or even when they haven't seen the person at all which is the case here. Also don't believe >>17095727 while ugly guys and nignogs do hit on bigger girls a lot because they think they're easier to 'get' or whatever there are also a lot of good looking guys who just have a preference for chubby girls. Plus can't speak from experience and it's obviously again a preference but >nigger dick
>>
>>17091156
Then get fat and look for chasers
>>
>>17095791
not even OP. and the point of breasts looking good is that they look good when naked
>>
File: bee.gif (18 KB, 342x305) Image search: [Google]
bee.gif
18 KB, 342x305
Just bee urself man
>>
Less club and parties are more gym.
>>
>>17095729
>>17095737

I ALREADY LIFT WEIGHTS IT ONLY HELPS A LITTLE BIT

When you lose weight the excess skin from having bigger boobs doesn't go away, you have smaller tits that SAG. I'm speaking from experience.
>>
>>17096043
>>
>>17090702
Dunno how big you are, but dresses in general are a better bet. Get one with a flowy bottom,aka full skirt, belt it up in the skinniest part of your waist (might be higher than you expected/thought) and don't be scared to pull the belt in tight. I'm bmi 18 and I always use a wide belt and make it real tight, that's what Audrey Hepburn did, so you know it's classy shit. But all in all, losing weight, even with the extra skin, will be the best thing you could do for yourself.
>>
>>17091156
Lose weight while saving up for a breast lift. A lot of surgeons offer payment plans. My tits are saggy, too, but I should hopefully be able to afford a lift within a year or so.
>>
File: b.jpg (66 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
66 KB, 768x768
>>17097028
>only helps a little bit
You have lift a lot more it to help a lot. Fuck the parties and fuck the club. LIFT MOAR.
>>
>>17097423
I've been lifting for years mate. Bigger chest muscles only help a little.
>>
>>17095729
>>17097423
She's right. Tits can sag when losing weight because of the excess skin. And unlike other bodyparts, tits have extremely little muscle to strengthen. You can work out your pecs and it will help somewhat, but there's just not much to work with in terms of muscle building when it comes to tits.
>>
File: mamas and papas.jpg (24 KB, 300x449) Image search: [Google]
mamas and papas.jpg
24 KB, 300x449
I'm not fat but if I were I think I would just own it and try to look as big as possible, wearing muumuus and shit all the time like Cass Elliot. I mean if you aren't going to lose weight, you might as well make it part of your look

(most people wouldn't advise this of course)
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.