[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had a crush on this guy in my class for a few months. Finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 20150214_214143.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20150214_214143.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Had a crush on this guy in my class for a few months. Finally asked him out yesterday after thinking he was reciprocating but was just shy. Had to do it online because classes have ended. He turns me down because he's in a relationship, although I do think he was also checking me out at least a little bit. I still have to take the final exam, how do I not be an awkward fuck and maintain a shred of dignity? I know guys handle rejection all the time, I just feel like such a creepy fuck for checking him out all the time and stopping him after class to introduce myself. Shit.
>>
laugh it off and continue being normal. say hi when you see him and don't try to purposely avoid conversation, that will make things awkward. being normal after a rejection is best.
>>
>>17090535
We've only talked like once for 30 seconds so that won't be an issue lol. Mostly just been exchanging glances (so I thought). I thought when I went up to him he was just nervous but I guess I made him uncomfortable.
>>
>>17090537
ehh it'll be fine mate. you didn't do anything wrong by taking an interest in someone and going after them. their response afterwards, being uncomfortable or whatever, is on them. as long as you keep acting normal, you're in the clear.
>>
File: Sociality.jpg (28 KB, 325x348) Image search: [Google]
Sociality.jpg
28 KB, 325x348
>>17090525
>how do I not be an awkward fuck and maintain a shred of dignity?
go in and take the exam
>I just feel like such a creepy fuck for checking him out all the time
don't, guys appreciate it
>and stopping him after class to introduce myself.
shrug it off
the next guy might be all yours

>>17090537
>I went up to him he was just nervous but I guess I made him uncomfortable
that's just how shy people are, don't worry about it
you did everything right
>>
>>17090661
I would say that you might as well just turn it up. Now that he is on your radar, smile at him when you catch him glancing. What have you got to lose? Plus it might be fun to turn up the flirtation.
>>
>>17090525
I dunno but I'm impressed you asked him
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.