[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /adv/ >at party with friends >friend tells me to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Help me /adv/
>at party with friends
>friend tells me to "switch" identities and hit on girls just to fuck around; we were both silly drunk
>didn't expect anything to come from it; used to being rejected
>turns out I did hookup with a qt
>7/10 face, slightly thick but currently on gym, studied in Denmark, very flirty, bi
>pretty sure she wanted the d
>however she thinks I'm my "friend"

I didn't ask for her number because see above. Gave me her name and asked me to add her on Facebook because she wanted to know me better. Truth is I wouldn't mind seeing her again and

>tfw no gf

However I think shit is going go off if I come out and tell her I'm not who she thinks I am. I only lied about basic stuff like name, career, current job. Did I fuck up? Do I have a chance with this girl?
>>
>>17090143
Does your friend make a lot more than you?
>>
>>17090143
>Slightly thick
Translation: fat chick who is at best a 3/10.
>>
>>17090148
No. Told her I was an intern anyway.
>>17090161
Nah m8, I did look her up. She's def dateable.
>>
>>17090143
What did you tell her and how does it differ from who you are?
>>
>>17090143
>bi

>Mentally Ill

FTFY*
>>
>>17090878
Like I said, basic stuff.

>first name
>major
>current job

In fact that's all I can recall.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.