[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do guys get so butt hurt even though you have a boyfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 187.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
187.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
Why do guys get so butt hurt even though you have a boyfriend?
>friends with guy
>knows I have a bf
>he has a gf
>he confesses feelings
>nope.jpg
>butt hurt and tells me I lead him on

Why? We were friends. Why did he do this?
>>
Because he can't handle rejection. Tell him he lead you on by acting like a friend and then taking it back when you didn't return certain favours.
>>
Some people think if you're nice to them it's because you want sex. This works for both genders.
>>
>>17088828
>>17088832
I wish I could reverse time and knew he was like this. I just can't believe it.
>>
he probably never wanted to just be your friend

protip: guys don't want to be "just friends" with attractive girls
>>
>>17088863
They do not.
I don't understand why women think that they do.
>>
>>17088873
Because if they assume all men want to have sex with them, they're told they're full of themselves.
Depending on the gender argument, whenever it's convenient people like to say "Not all men/women, we're individuals!" or "Yes all men/women. You're stupid for thinking otherwise."

Thus people have conflicting messages, and everyone wants mindreaders.
>>
File: Beethoven.jpg (981 KB, 1200x1443) Image search: [Google]
Beethoven.jpg
981 KB, 1200x1443
>>
>>17088827
Tons of guys are assholes, and act entitled to sex/whatever with a girl for no particular reason. Obviously not every guy is going to be like this, but there's not really a good method I know of to weed out who is and isn't going to act this way.
Given he already had a gf I'm going to assume this wasn't the case, but some guys (especially ones without a lot of social/romantic experience) will legitimately interpret friendliness for romantic interest. Still, if they get all huffy after realizing the truth they're probably a dick.
>>
Emotions can't just be turned off like a switch. It takes time and distance for romantic feelings to cool off, and maintaining a friendship while those feelings are still present is outright bad for the psyche. This expectation that you can turn someone down and just go right back to the way like you were like nothing ever happened is misguided at best. At worst, it's cruel.

However, it doesn't sound like we're dealing with someone who was straightforward and honest with you. You didn't lead him on. He led himself on, creeping on you for God only knows while pretending to only want friendship. And all while having a girlfriend already, no less. He's a schmuck, and you are well rid of him. Frankly, I think you should tell his girlfriend: he needs to be alone until he grows the fuck up. He is not ready for relationships.
>>
>>17089020

I agreed with you up until the telling his girlfriend part. That's on him to take care of. Not OP btw.
>>
>>17089124
>I agreed with you up until the telling his girlfriend part. That's on him to take care of.
Ordinarily it's on him to take care of, yes. But he's already demonstrated that he isn't competent to take care of it. Who else can?
>>
>>17088878
Nah. Nobodies going to think a girl's full of themselves for assuming a guy wants sex unless they act like they're hot shit. And those that do would have done so anyways since it's convenient to paint another in negative light. It's not hard to figure out if a guy wants sex from a girl either so there's no excuse to sit there and act like it's such a shock the guy was an asshole. I can talk to a guy for 4 seconds and tell you if they're an asshole. For a girl it takes a bit longer for me since girls and guys are assholes in different ways when they interact with the opposite sex.
>>
>>17088828
>can't handle rejection

The only people that can "handle" rejections are ones that have never been rejected: women.
>>
File: tmp_11467-1489976-03-567661872.png (630 KB, 453x538) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11467-1489976-03-567661872.png
630 KB, 453x538
>>17089394
And how would you know that, Boner-Boy? Wouldn't thar require you to be around the scary women long enough to hear them say something?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.