[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet a couple through a friend >after a while i fall in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1441397712512.png (204 KB, 364x336) Image search: [Google]
1441397712512.png
204 KB, 364x336
>meet a couple through a friend
>after a while i fall in love with the girl
>they've been together forever
>i have no chance
>i can't get over her
>have been in this situation for 2 years

So obviously I don't tell her right, because I'm good friends with her bf as well. I can't fucking move on. Do I just need to avoid them?
>>
kys?
>>
>>17087922
kys himself.
>>
>>17087913
yeah best you can do is just avoid them dude. If they ask you could tell them. If they are cool, they guy would probably respect that you did that rather than being an orbiter faggot.
>>
>>17087913
also, go find another girl. Best medicine for taking your mind off another chick.
>>
>>17087930

I actually had a GF the whole time, until very recently. That didn't help.
>>
File: 1314847464936.jpg (9 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1314847464936.jpg
9 KB, 250x237
>>17087936
>>
>>17087948

Are you commiserating or implying I'm an asshole? Just asking.
>>
>>17087913
Just appreciate the friendships you have. Although in your mind if you two were together it may seem like a great thing, in actuality you two could not be compatible. Don't harbor hatred or animosity or jealousy, if it really hurts you thay deeply then maybe distance yourself
>>
>>17088009

That's the thing, I'm not bitter or angry, jealous sure but not even that bad. I'm actually really happy for them, they're great for each other. We all get along great. I'm just crazy about her is all.
>>
File: 1457873692015.jpg (29 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1457873692015.jpg
29 KB, 604x453
>>17087913

>So obviously I don't tell her right

Absolutely fucking not. Your hang-ups are your own. Don't put that on them.

>I can't fucking move on.

Well, obviously you have to. You want something you can't have and now you have to accept that.

It doesn't matter if its hard or inconvenient for you to separate yourself from them. You have a problem and you have to deal with it, so deal with it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.