[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am thinking of naming my son Connor, but every Connor I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: autism.jpg (115 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
115 KB, 1920x1080
I am thinking of naming my son Connor, but every Connor I have ever met has been autistic. I don't want my son to have autism. What should I do?
>>
Too late. He already caught autism from his father.
>>
Idk man, went high school with two bros, Colin and Connor

Colin
>athletic, jock, alpha male
>slammed this fine ass latina

Connor
>overweight, funny guy, played wow, probably still a virgin
>>
Are you fucking kidding me?

Just don't name him Connor.
>>
Connor is a buttboy name. All the Connor's I've known were faggots, including that kid in my 4th grade class, what a fucking jew.

I agree with the poster above me;
Colin is a nice name, has a good ring to it.
>>
>>17084062
The only colin i ever knew was a flamboyant homosexual
>>
I went to school with a Connor, he was an ok guy but he was a Jehovah's witness and he didn't do any Christmas themed work because it was against his religion, He seemed like kind of a cuck too.
>>
Just name him chad or brad
>>
>>17084049
Just don't name him anything that starts with a J
>>
Name him something gay like Brandon or Nick or something.
>>
>>17084062
>Colin

I've known people named colin
>one was homosexual
>one was fat and greasy
>the other was a pedo
>>
>>17084049

Connor Mcdavid, look him up.

There's at least one good Connor on this earth at least.
>>
>>17084049
So it's true everywhere, huh?

All Connors I've met have been autistic too.
>>
Connor = Conner

When people think of his name, they'll produce a negative feedback loop. You're dooming him with that name.

Better to name him Cooner.
>>
>>17084070
gross. are you talking about me? I always got into shit with my parents but alas I am free from the nightmare that was that practice
>>
Just whatever you do, don't try to be unique. That shit never works. Your kid will be bullied if you try to come up with a unique name. You aren't as clever as you think you are.
>>
There can only be one. Just make sure he goes through with the Quickening upon birth and you should be good.
>>
>>17084049
Can confirm I know a Conner and he's extremely autistic and not liked. Don't do it OP, the curse exists
>>
>>17084049
Name him Chad or Thad
>>
>>17084049
>...every Connor I have ever met has been autistic.

Hey I resent that.

My life has been pretty weird and the more I think about it I probably should have been diagnosed with Ass-burgers syndrome (basically autismo).

I've googled my name in the past and apparently it means lover of hounds in Irish. Depending on how you define lover it could seem kind of honorable or fetishy/weird.

I've just realized that you put Thomas the Tank Engine as your photo. That's pretty insanely coincidental because I liked that show a lot as a kid and my life has been pretty fucking miserable. Starting to wonder if this isn't just coincidence. Thomas is staring me down pretty hard right now. I'm wondering if I'm going insane.

Yeah man, maybe just don't name him Connor. There's plenty of other cool Irish names out there.
>>
>>17084335
Fuck you, my name is super unique, I never met someone with my name until I was almost 18 and the wrong gender, and all I ever heard was how much people liked my name (it's more popular now, but was unHeard of back then) I never once got made fun of because of my name, not once.

As long as it sounds like an actual name, and isn't some stupid shit like Crayola or YouNeek, then it's fine.

I don't think I have ever met anyone named Connor. It just makes me think of John Connor, and that's pretty cool.
>>
I think the best names are the ones that can be shortened in a bunch of different ways so the kid can make the name their own. Like William, it could be Will, Willy, Bill, Billy, Billiam. I think if I had a daughter I'd want to name her Elizabeth for the same reason.
>>
>>17084049
Study logic
>>
Funny thing is I know two brothers named Connor and Collin
Connor is a walking meme, a perfect neckbeard stereotype with cheap fake samurai swords in his bedroom (at 24yo) and everything
Collin is diagnosed assburgers and will probably kill himself within the next 10 years
>>
File: conan-the-barbarian-12-17-15-2.png (338 KB, 585x320) Image search: [Google]
conan-the-barbarian-12-17-15-2.png
338 KB, 585x320
Go with Conan
>>
My younger brother is autistic and fat, also a Connor so dont do it senpai.
>>
That isn't how autism works, lmao.

What I'd do is look up the list of sexiest names according to science. Those names make the most money. IIRC David and James are in the top 3.
>>
>>17084049
>What should I do?
Remind yourself of the Terminator series. John Connor was a badass.
>>
>>17084049
Give him a good jewish name like Zechariah or Ishmael. Or maybe Joab.
>>
Name him Khahn-Urhr. That way it will sound like Conner, but it technically won't be Conner. Use more silent H's if you want
>>
>>17084074
This. It's the most important lesson /adv/ can teach.
>>
Name him Thomas
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.