[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get my boyfriend to propose to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 0
We have been together for close to a year and we love each other very much.

We have plans to move in together and we're discussing sharing finances.

I'm really excited, and I feel like I could spend my life with him.

We still have to save a lot of money before we might afford a wedding, but will he propose soon anyway ?
>>
He has to want to, you can't force him to.

Some people are gonna tell you a year is too soon to get married - honestly it isn't if you two work together and are loyal to each other.
>>
>>17080787
this is the age of progression. propose to him. seriously do it.

if you're not okay with that, then just bring up marriage. if you love eachother as much as you say then it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>17080787
Don't trick him into the marriage meme.
>>
Trick him???!!!
>>
>>17080797
be warned though, a year is still pretty quick. not saying its not possible, just be careful. I was in a 4 year relationship that I ended. I was ready to marry the girl in year one. Things change and you don't really know people as well as you might think.
>>
>>17080787
Agree. You don't "get" him to propose to you. See how living together works first. You'll work through whether there are issues on how you guys maintain your independence, sexual energy, joint household budget, etc.
>>
>>17080787

The easiest way to ruin a good relationship is to trick him or force him before he is ready. Nothing good can come to that.

Seriously just talk to him. Ask him about the future, tell him about things you look forward to doing with him down the road. Make him want that.
>>
Is my boyfriend here?
>>
>less than a year
>marriage

I've seen and experienced dozens of relationships that look perfect after a year (or 2 or 3...) and still end up in heartbreak. Wait a little bit.
>>
>>17080787
>How do i get my boyfriend to propose to me?
By being wife material.
>>
I can totally wait!

He's such an amazing guy, and he shows me he loves me often.

I'm so lucky, I don't really care when he does it, I'm just anamored at the idea of experiencing that bond with him.
>>
I'm naturally wife material, but I've been taking extra care to be "wifey" maybe he'll catch on?

I know its soon, but they say you know when you find the right one...

I know it would be soon but I think it could only bring us closer. We make a kick-ass team!
>>
>>17080980
Chill. Jesus Christ, it's been less than a year. You're starting to sound like a pyscopath.
>>
I'm a girl gimme a break, at least I got an opinion about it .... Jerk
>>
Anyway its not like I plan to propose, ill leave that to him.
>>
>>17081013
>ill leave that to him
why
>>
Because I want to.... How is that in anyway confusing...
>>
>>17081036
...of course you want to, the question is why do you want to
>>
Because I believe in.........

Gender roles .....
GASSSSP
>>
>>17081007
Would it kill you to refer to the post you're replying to?
>>
You better hope he never sees this thread. All sorts of psycho red flags are popping up.
>>
>>17080787
You'll be divorced so soon. No need to rush into things.
>>
>>17081058
fine, you dont need to be a sardonic cunt about that
>>
Why does everyone take everything here so seriously.
lighten up, maybe I (like most people) am being hypothetical about marriage because its a romantic idea I like to think about.

Try enjoying life a little anon.
>>
>>17080797
>this is the age of progression. propose to him. seriously do it.

Most women don't want to propose.
>>
>>17080810
SO MUCH THIS

three hours before i was going to ask my ex to marry me, I found out her cheated WITH OVER TWENTY WOMENNNNNN
>>
>>17081084
Of course she does it's part of her gender's role
>>
Okay okay, I'll wait... That's horrible, I'm sorry .
>>
>>17081087
Because you make yourself out to be a detestable human being. Which is likely why he hasn't proposed yet.
>>
Yea, women get grumpy. Just like anyone.
>>
>>17081096
kek
>>
Ohh boo there you go, taking things to seriously.
>>
>>17081108
You're right I should focus more on being a complete and utter fucking retard like you.
>>
Crazy bitch is crazy. Poor guy has no idea what he's getting into.
>>
Yes anon... Tell me all about your relationship success... Please
>>
>>17081174
Married, unlike you.
>>
Touché!
>>
Actually anon, my marriage is more statistically more like to be succseful than most. As we are a wm/bf mixed couple!
>>
Ha haaa!
>>
>>17081257
You're not married.
>>
I will be..
>>
You're really no fun.
>>
>>17081291
Then why do you keep fucking replying?
>>
How long have you been married anon
>>
Six years.
>>
>>17081257
So how does it feel sngaging in a relationship that would have been crimminalised in a great many places
>>
Righteous.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.