[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to the femanons: are you bitter? I mean lots of guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: i aint even mad.jpg (70 KB, 490x386) Image search: [Google]
i aint even mad.jpg
70 KB, 490x386
Question to the femanons: are you bitter?
I mean lots of guys on 4chan cry about gender roles and how men are supposed to do a lot of shut for pussy while the girl doesn't have to do anything. That world view is jaded and destructive, that's for sure, as adopting it will yield nothing but pain and hate for yourself.
However, there is some truth in there. I see lots of guys in my vicinity completely pussy whipped, doing everything and demeaning themselves for a girl to pay them attention. And they're doing it all the same way.
Now femanons, I guess a lot of you notice that too, do you feel bitter about it, seeing that at least 90% if guys just do the same for your attention? Do you try to evade those guys or just roll with it and get free stuff?
>inb4 tl;dr
>>
>>17069954
>get free stuff

hard to say no to free stuff

not my fault men are dumb enough to do anything for the chance to fuck
>>
It's not my fault the guys you know are spineless and put women on a pedestal
>>
>>17069954
I feel sorry for the UGLY chicks, it's like they don't exist.
>>
I feel bad that there are so many men out there that feel that way. There are plenty of decent girls our there and plenty of terrible ones too, it's a real shame that some men can't see that and just become bitter and jaded. I really hate seeing comments about how women deserve to be raped and murdered. It's disgusting.

I especially don't like how people on this board imply that every woman gets all the attention and can't possibly be lonely or whatever. There are plenty out there that have a hard time interacting with people and don't have many friends and/or have never dated anyone.

Honestly though, the men posting things like that probably have a lot of mental health issues so there won't be any convincing them otherwise. It's a losing battle really.

Bitter isn't the right word, more like sad or melancholy.
>>
>>17070200
I like you.
>>
>>17069954
Actually I don't get the society depicted here, but I don't get the society I actually live in either (Chinese), so whatever. I'm not bitter, just confused. I live in a conservative bubble of a conservative society, where qualities like wanting casual sex or being this bitter, cold kind of snarky person- it doesn't land you any tail and all you get are the guys being disgusted that you don't want any romance

The girls who do in fact play society's games here though, faking modesty, being sweet- yeah they get guys falling over them, they're leading them on sometimes, and I think it's sad yes. But it's so surreal to me. Plus, a lot of those guys are also immature mommy's boys, women are ridiculed if they're unmarried at 30, so I can't say it's a black and white situation

The more I talk about this, the more I realize I am the female version of a bitter necbeard, which is possible due to cultural differences, so uh, here I am?

In terms of western society, however, I think women still have it harder in some aspects, like wages (but that's slight, like 10-15% difference slight), not having a culture that imbues resistance in them, God hates them so it's harder to come or lift weights...custody of children and divorce proceedings are an exception though
>>
>>17070161
>like they don't exist

Just don't eat 3 pizzas a day whale.
>>
>>17070339
>like wages

There are still women that believe this lie.
>>
>>17070368
There are people who actually bother to go out there and read a variety of peer-reviewed studies, on the existence of a gap after professionals tried accounting for every possible factor like women working less and working easier jobs.

Then there are people who look at crappy news articles misinterpreting one study saying "look, maybe we just haven't found more factors and if we did, it would plug the remaining small gap". Then they run off with it in a grand circlejerk, and any cited wage difference of 5% to 10% is waved off as "close enough".

Who are the same people that might say "ok look, they appear to earn less just because they work less", since of course, actual paid experts never thought to account for such things and produce evidence of an adjusted wage gap.

Of course there are also women who insist on using exaggerated wage gaps but we all know that already
>>
I've never experienced being with a guy who I've been able to pussy whip. I feel like I've been with guys who walk all over me and take me for granted which is the opposite. I feel like a lot of "nice guys" disguise themselves as such and turn into assholes when they get you hooked, at least that's what keeps happening to me. A change of tune would be nice. So my advice to ladies is to keep going for the guys who they can seemingly pussy whip even if it can feel annoying, because the alternative is exhuasting.
>>
>>17070133
Yeah that's why rapists exist.
>>
>>17070372

here OP. She is bitter. You've found her
>>
>>17070372
I've seen guys and girls both walked over, consider the number of relationships formed every day around the world- surely, by sheer stats, some unfortunate soul will be walked over multiple times by the opposite sex, and then generalize. I understand that, it's like "but I got stepped on 6 times by the opposite sex, how can they ever be different?". But 6 is no statistical anomaly in such a big game, there's just that many people out there. And our experiences are that limited in comparison.
>>
>>17070200
>girl feels lonely

can call one of her beta orbiters at anytime and can generally get the emotinal support from her friends.

>guy feels lonely

literally has no one to turn to and most women are hostile agaist men. They see all men as potential rapist or criminals.
>>
>>17070371

It's common knowledge among anyone that actually looked at the variety of peer reviewed studies that women just aren't going to the high paid jobs.

It's not men's fault that you don't want to work in the fields that bring in the money.

Good job being a stereotype though.
>>
>>17069954

>at least 90% if guys just do the same for your attention

The good news with this is that I don't care about 90% of guys, or even 99%, so they can do whatever they want with their time and I have no reason whatsoever to feel any bitterness towards anyone.
>>
>>17069954
Kind of this >>17070133
Also, kind of the last sentence of >>17070372
Guys are relentless and sure, I'm going to be nice to you if you aren't overly eager, but it doesn't guarantee I'm interested in anything but maybe a casual acquaintance. It's like they make a contract in their mind and think accepting a gift or a laughing at a joke guarantees said contract.

So yeah, we can get laid any time we want but men and women are different creatures and a woman without issues will want a connection before we sleep with someone, and doesn't throw herself on a guy just because he gives her some attention. Probably out of every forty guys we talk to only one or two are actually intriguing enough to want to know better or have sex with. I don't think thinking this way makes me bitter. It's called the game for a reason and you need to know how to play it. Aiming for the easy targets will never make you better at it
>>
>>17070402
>literally has no one to turn to and most women are hostile agaist men

This is actually not true.

It's even worse.

Women feel bad for you and say things like "but you're so nice, I'm sure you'll find someone" and then be genuine friends.

Just friends though.

And you can't even fault them because they really are friends.

But you also want to scream because they're unhelpful as fuck.
>>
>>17070419
>and will throw herself on the guy that gives her the right amount of attention. Probably out of every forty guys we talk to only one or two are actually good looking enough to want to know better or have sex with

Fixed for you.
>>
>>17070411
It is not getting to your brain that such was adjusted for? Job position is the first thing they adjust for, so even if women collectively review higher paying jobs, it means that when women are present in the job, like ukelele cafe artists paid in peanuts, men are still paid slightly more as ukelele cafe artist.
>>
>>17070431
*refuse
>>
>>17070372

point is that woman love for a man is just glorified stockholm syndrome. Popularity of "50 shades of gray" only confirms it.
>>
>>17070423
I have the rare encounter of befriending a guy like that, perhaps as karmic retribution for all the times that I was that friend.

The thing is that, when you can't feel any sexual chemistry for another person, you just can't, a lot of men over-analyze women who friendzone them, but it's really just a biological, base thing.

It 's so bad like you said, precisely because it's not their fault. And you're the one who'd end up clingy and creepy, sometimes not even intentionally. That, in turn, drives them away even from a friendship. It's really a lose-lose situation.
>>
>>17070457

That's why when I get turned down, I just walk away.

The only female friends I have are ones I'm not attracted to in the first place.

Way easier that way.
>>
>>17069954
For the gender role thing, I've generally avoided the topic because I fall somewhere in between. I was a tomboy growing up, now I'm just a tomboy that can do her hair and make up.

My relationship is strange in it's gender role shit. But it's how I want it, and luckily I found someone who is like me in that aspect too.

>my bf and I go dutch on every date we can. But if money struggles occur with one of us, we just do an IOU
>my bf likes being the little spoon when we cuddle
>if I'm doing something stupid, my bf out and tells me, rather than holding my hand and whispering sweet nothings to me the entire way. He does not tell me what I want to hear, and that's how we grow. I do the same for him
>we only give gifts on christmas or birthdays, sure a small "i was thinking of you when I saw this" every now and then, but nothing extravagant. Nothing material to somehow prove the value of our love

My boyfriend had to buy my pussy with his feelings for me, not with material shit and flirtation. Getting gifts and attempted to be woo'd by a man literally disgusts me. Because I know he's only doing it because he thinks he has to. Making it a fake gesture.

By I guess, "being real" with my boyfriend from the get go, we get this wonderful, genuine closeness that I really have not had from anyone. When I want a relationship, I want it to be with someone who is my friend and my lover. Not a boyfriend that buys me shit and is constantly consoling me just because I'm a female and he thinks that's how he can get to my heart.

If I am bitter, I'm just bitter about the way women and men alike think all a girl wants is shit, literal material shit to compensate for love.
>>
>>17070504
>If I am bitter, I'm just bitter about the way women and men alike think all a girl wants is shit, literal material shit to compensate for love

Like anyone actually thinks that.

What women actually want is the same as what men want: a hot piece of ass.

Your bf was just attractive, that's all there is to it, stop sugar coating.
>>
>>17070521
He is attractive, but relationships don't work for 6 years only running on attraction.
>>
>>17070530
>don't work for 6 years only running on attraction

They do, then they work on "for the kids / bank account / mortgage" and then just because it's a habit.

And then you finally get sick of it all and divorce.
>>
>>17070538
>women are jaded

Actually you are.
>>
>>17070530

In another few years you'll only stay together out of a sense of obligation while you slowly drive him insane with your cruel female mind games until he killed himself.

Enjoy true love.
>>
>>17070521
Another anon here but wew- if only- I'd love a world where only physical appearance matters. Because working out is the clear, relatively easy solution. Finding out what could be wrong with your personality and fixing that, how you can just not feel any chemistry sometimes (even towards quite-hot individuals), those are way harder to grapple with. I've known people who'd rather just jerk off to the sight of my body, then actually have me get up and try to get them off. They pretty much don't like to hear me speak either and when they can stand my speaking, I have to keep a certain distance, since I'm publicly embarrassing (I have poor perception of what the rest of society actually thinks) and keep dissing their friends. Try having a relationship from that. There's a reason why realdoll hasn't led to the complete collapse of human-human relationships
>>
>>17070545
>Actually you are.

You know why everybody loves a happy ending? Because they're so rare.
>>
>>17070549

> i'm in relationships with people that find me annoying and i don't know why

Do you actually draw any conclusions and try to find a guy you like or do you just go with your current state?

These stories of "oh I hate my bf / gf" are bizzare, it's your choice to be with them, so stop complaining about it or do something new.
>>
>>17070560
I actually drew that conclusion a while ago as well, and that's why I try to just have casual, short-term encounters- no people can't put up with me for long periods. But my existence is basically proof that such is all you get if you're essentially a realdoll who disses people, since shockingly, not everyone is foolish enough to put up with such a gf. And I know I'm annoying, but I'm just confused by how my behavior is in any way weird, it's society that's weird
>>
>>17070565

Sounds like you're just crazy.

What are you plans for that?
>>
>>17070570
I plan to just continue as usual, I work out now basically to reassure myself that it's not my appearance working against me, it's my crazy. Which...is somehow more reassuring? No idea what I'll do when I age out of being relatively hot, probably hope I'm rich enough to hire hookers regularly or something
>>
>>17070141
this

>>17070200
this even more
>>
>>17070575
>rich enough to hire hookers regularly or something

Invest in diamonds.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.