[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEVER GET MARRIED If you thought no-fault divorce was bad enough,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3
File: weddingrings.jpg (431 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
weddingrings.jpg
431 KB, 1024x768
NEVER GET MARRIED

If you thought no-fault divorce was bad enough, you should see at-fault divorce

>Be 23, fell for the marriage meme
>Within 8 months marriage starts going downhill, after 2 months it bottoms out.
>Sex twice a month, on a good month, usually only once.
>She has gained almost 40lb in the 2 years
>Don't dislike each other that much, but the flare is certainly gone.
>Get very close to a women I met at evenings classes
>One time we end up sleeping together
>Feel guilty, tell myself I won't do it again and just pretend it never happened.
>This doesn't last, we see each other a few more times, now sleeping with other almost once a fortnight
>Still have a dilemma as to whether I should call it off now, keep it a secret and remain faithful from that point
>She becomes pregnant
>Decision made itself essentially, bite the bullet, tell everything to wife
>Divorce proceedings start
>She ends up with half my assets and alimony
>So much Alimony that I am struggling to give my child a good standard of living.
>>
Do you expect us to feel bad for you? You fucked this up.
>>
>>17060152

>She becomes pregnant
>my child

Are you sure?

Is this child by any chance of a dark skin?
>>
>>17060152
What has your wife done to earn half of your assets? What entitles her to that? Did she help you build your business or something?
>>
>>17060162
Probably more likely that OP never got a prenup.
>>
>wife gets THICK
>somehow sees this as a bad thing
Pathetic
>>
>>17060152
>waaahh marriage sucks and it's marriage's fault I'm miserable
>also I cheated on my wife in the first year and got some ho pregnant.
Yeah, marriage sure is at fault here.
>>
>>17060157
>Do you expect us to feel bad for you? You fucked this up.

Maybe if She had been a better wife I wouldn't have left her for someone else. But ultimately yes it is my fault for falling for this 'Marriage' Bullshit
>>
>>17060157

>wife decides to cheat
>''Its the mans fault''
>hubby decides to cheat
>''Its the mans fault''

You fucking one sided tumblrinos need to just off yourselves already.
>>
>>17060152
You deserve it for being dumb enough to get married. I can already imagine your suicide post too and you joing the rest of the fool who had the same faith after marriage.
>>
>>17060170
an extra 40 pounds is not THICK
thats fat, and its gross
>>
Your first mistake was getting married in 2016. For those who haven't made this mistake, may you direct attention here: https://www.trp.red/feed/

The girl I'm living with wants a child, and to get married. It won't last long, but she knows I'll never to that shit. Just need to get a vasectomy before the IUD is past its due date. :3
>>
>>17060152
>Sex twice a month, on a good month, usually only once.
how does this even happen? i literally dont get it, does sex with the same person get this shitty after a while or is it something else?
>>
>>17060177
That's not what the post you linked said at all. You're seeing shadows where there are none, Anon. You should probably talk to a psychiatrist about your paranoia and delusions.
>>
Fake story made up by one of the bitter virgins on /r9k/. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.
>>
>>17060273
No it isnt. You dont even know her starting weight idiot. She could of weighed 110 and is now 150. Im sorry but 150 is not fat at all unless shes super short.
>>
>>17060303
With op it was probably wife's weight gain which killed her libedo. A lot of women just don't feel the need for sex after a while too.
>>
>>17060173
Its not marraige thats at fault. You just chose the wrong person to be with. How long were you two dating before marraige btw?
I think its funny how your bitching about giving all you have to your ex wife when you cheated and didnt even have to decency to use protection with a girl you barely knew. You got what you deserved op, sorry. You didnt even say that you tried to talk to your wife about this or go get any help for your marriage. You went straight to cheating. Thats probably what the judge saw. Marriage and any relationship is a work in progress your whole life. Everyone nowadays thinks that a marriage should be happy for your whole life and that you wont have to deal with this kind of stuff. Thats why the divorce rate is so high. You reap what you sow op. Smh
>>
>>17060359
yeah, could be that. i was sleeping with a divorced women for a little while and she said that married couples rarely sleep together, she said it was because she never got the chance due to having kids.
>>
>>17060177
>stuff that nobody believes: the post
the person who initiates the cheating is at fault, you dipstick.
>>
>>17060152
so instead of fixing/ leaving your marriage you cheated

how is this marriages fault?
>>
>>17060363
>You got what you deserved op, sorry.

I admit I am at fault here, but for falling for the marriage meme, that's what I did wrong, and I've matured and learned from my mistakes
>>
File: WEW_lad.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
WEW_lad.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>17060468

Sure anon, nobody believes that.
>>
>>17060152
why do you have to pay alimony
>>
>>17060359
Weight gain actually increases libido and sexual satisfaction.
>>
>>17060152
OP is a giant retard.

PRENUP says it all.

HAH the bitch gotcha
>>
>>17060152

This sounds like absolute bullshit.

Child support is mandated based on income levels.

ALIMONY is determined based on income levels and how long you're married.

You guys were married 1-2 years, so she's only going to get alimony for a short time, if at all.
>>
>>17060162

OP takes night classes he has no business.

a woman receives half your assets cuz generally men are more 'well off', and when you marry someone you are legally saying that you both own EVERYTHING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES. saying 'oops i slept iwth another woman and changed ym mind!'

Doesn't change that.

the wife is pregnant, will likely be the one doing the majority of kid raising and therefore is going to need support doing this.

its how the law works and its nto a mystery.

dont act like its some surprise, the whole point of marriage is legally sharing everything you own, joint property. that is the point of marriage. acting like the girl has to help generate the assets of infantile.

i dont agree wtih the concept of marriage, but i dont argue its existence when divorce comes.

dont liek it, dont get married.
>>
>>17060628

prenup only protects pre existing assets. the point of marriage is that everythign is 'joint property' which includes all future earnings. OP cheating does not magically withhold said earnings from the wife.

wives cashout because GENERALLY, the men make more than the women, the women follow the men career wise, or they dont have a career at all to either maintain the house or the children or what have you. ergo, they are entitled to the life the man has provided for them.

in an equal world where no one gets pregnant this would be less of an issue.
>>
>>17060634

Also, "my wife took half my assets" is also COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

A divorce only splits the assets SINCE YOU WERE MARRIED.

Any property you have BEFORE the marriage is SEPARATE PROPERTY and is not subject to divorce.

Of course, if this post was real OP would already know that.
>>
>>17060645
>prenup only protects pre existing assets. the point of marriage is that everythign is 'joint property' which includes all future earnings. OP cheating does not magically withhold said earnings from the wife.

You're fucking 100% wrong. Pre-existing assets are protected AUTOMATICALLY.

The prenup covers assets earned WHILE MARRIED.

And it doesn't cover future earnings either.

You're a fucking moron who has no clue.
>>
>>17060173
No, you are at fault here.
if you were displeased with your wife, you could have talked it out with her like an adult, or divorces cleanly in a way where she wasn't entitled to so much if your stuff.

By cheating on her and betraying the vows/promises you made, YOU are in the wrong here. You did the wrong thing and this situation is entirely your fault.

Stop blaming this on your wife. Could she have been a better wife? Yeah- there was certainly room for improvement. But instead of working towards that improvement you chose to sleep with another woman? How does that solve any of your problems long term? What was your long term plan?

You're acting like an idiot. Real what you sow and learn from your mistakes
>>
On the off chance that this isn't bait: you can't say you don't deserve this.
>>
>>17060634

alimony never ends until the woman remarries. the point of marriage is a life long commitment to take care of each other (or rather for the man to take care of the woman)

ergo until someone else takes care of her, she will receive alimony til the end of time save for those quick isnta-marriages that get undone.

chidl support is what ends eventually. when OP said 'half' he was probably just exaggerating sure, but he means to say hes losing his shit.
>>
>>17060663
>alimony never ends until the woman remarries

Not all the time you fucking moron. The factor of how long they were married is directly related to when alimony is paid. In general, it's RARE that women get lifetime alimony unless they are older.

Unless the woman (or man if he gets alimony) is old / unable to work, alimony does NOT last forever.

You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>17060480
I dont think you have. You still are blaming the "marriage meme". Nothing can make you get married but yourself. You made a bad decision to marry that person and not work out your problems.

You didnt even answer my question op.
How long did you date before marriage. It matters quiet a lot.
>>
>>17060685
>How long did you date before marriage. It matters quiet a lot.

2 years and 2 months before marriage, then started divorce proceedings after being married 2 years and 4 months
>>
>>17060685
>How long did you date before marriage. It matters quiet a lot.

Not much really, some arranged couples date for exactly 0 minutes before getting married and go on to have happy marriages lasting 60 years.
>>
>>17061061
>Not much really, some arranged couples date for exactly 0 minutes before getting married and go on to have happy marriages lasting 60 years.

That's fucking stupid. Having an arranged marriage usually means the wife has no ability to get a divorce, and even the man would be shamed if he did. So they just put up with their shit, or they are fucking stupid people who could be paired with anyone w/o it mattering.

People need to relate to have a happy marriage, in order to do that you need time to get to know someone. You CAN compress it by talking a lot early, but that isn't common.
>>
>>17060152
>getting married at 23
Who could've guessed this wouldn't end well?
>>
>>17061161
This.
>>
>>17060165
Prenups mean shit. Court dismisses them all the time.
>>
>>17061161
>who could have guessed this wouldnt end well.

Im married now for 20 years we tied the knot at 20 .... and i asked her to marrie me 2 months after we started dating.
>>
>>17061200
See
>>17061206
>>
>>17061149

t. roastie who think's her opinion is valid
>>
>>17061206
And how many times has she cheated on you? 20 years of cucking is way too much.
>>
Never get married young*
>>
>>17060157
Agreed anon.

You should have divorced her or separate and then start sleeping with other women.

She doesn't deserve half your shit, but you are in the wrong.
>>
>>17060314
But it's the opposite of what r9k gets off too, this is obviously the guys fault for being retarded and/or cheating.
If it was a robot fantasy it'd be "oh I love my kid but my wife is a dragon tumblr dyke who cheated on me AND now she gets all my money and my testicles and I have to drive Tyrones son to soccer practice where he rapes white girls but gets away with it because Trump isn't president yet"
>>
>>17060152
I'll step it up a notch :
>mgtow
Never was anything clearer than after good explanations of why this happens, why is the game rigged against you and what can/should you do
Bitter at first but quite refreshing in the end
>>
>>17060678
>man
>getting alimony
Proof needed
>>
>>17061061
Yah but that was in my great grandmas era and very few ppl in todays generation (28yo+) last that long.
>>
>>17060152
>now sleeping with other almost once a fortnight
>a fortnight
>a fortnight
>a fortnight
>a fortnight
>a fortnight
>a fortnight
>>
>>17061409
what?
>>
>>17061293
>>getting alimony
>Proof needed

You're a fucking moron. I personally know men that get alimony, let alone the countless other millions that get alimony.

This is the problem with you fucking morons, you just circle jerk the same stupidity.
>>
>>17061564
>I personally know men that get alimony

This is why I would only marry a woman richer than me
>>
It's not about never getting married OP. It's about getting married and having a child when you're financially and emotionally prepared.
>>
>>17061582
>This is why I would only marry a woman richer than me

Another dipshit trying to marry for money. Keep in mind women horde money way more than men do.
>>
>>17061458
its indicative of b8, m8
this particular anon uses the term in many threads, and typically garners many (You)'s
>>
>>17060157
T-H-I-S

Anon, I'm sorry to say this; but you knew what the consequences of cheating while married without a sturdy pre-nup are. For fucks sake man, this is entirely your fault. I am not going to contribute to your self pity, learn to make better decisions.
>>
>>17060273
no its not do you even lift???

i was a 115lb skeletor when i started dating my bf (im 5'6) and now I'm 150 and I have the juciest ass; it's fantastic.
>>
>>17061596

Have you never heard the word fortnight? It means 2 weeks.
>>
>>17060650
THIS
>>
File: puppet-man.jpg (64 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
puppet-man.jpg
64 KB, 700x467
>>17060359
statistics show that sex is more important to men too because homosexual males have more sex then any other couples. If you get married she is going to be protected by marriage rape laws and she has no obligated to have sex with you while you are obligated to provide for her or she can just divorce for everything. On only the most blue pill idiots will get married.
>>
>>17061635
That goes for sex with some period idiot. No one is obligated to have sex.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.