[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I seduce my cousin to have sex with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
This is a pic of my cousin how do I get her to have sex with me? She's playful and likes to have fun and have banter she's 21 I'm 19 we go to the movies sometimes but I don't know if she likes me back I doubt it because they're very little signs that she does and we are family. Despite sex between cousins being legal in my country it's still shunned for most families such as mine.
>>
>>17044116

Introduce her to heroine or crack. Couple hits she'll be hooked and prepared to do anything for another hit.
>>
Rufies in vodka. Works like a dream
>>
The same way you seduce anyone else that you know.
>>
I love her I'm not gonna fucking rape her dude...
>>
That's fucked up...
>>
cousin fucking isnt actually bad, it's just looked down upon
there are actually genetic benefits to it
sibling fucking is where you run into issues
>>
I know just tell me how to gain sex with her plz
>>
Say these magic words..
>>
>>17044312
Just seduce her like you would any other girl that wasn't related to you.
>>
>>17044116
What kind of shit does she like? She into beta males or men?
>>
>>17044116
smoke crack
>>
Men obviously...
>>
We have an innate repulsion towards sex with family. We've evolved to avoid sex with family. Even apes won't have sex with blood relatives. You're fetishizing the idea because you spend too much time on 4chan and see it as taboo. I guarantee you if you pursue this she will think you're a weird desperate cousin. Do not ruin every single get family get together for the rest of your life because of your faggotry.
>>
>>17044402
This
>>
Stfu fag. I barely even use 4chan. If it doesn't hurt anyone it's fine. It's not like bestiality or anything. So go fuck yourself.
>>
Post more pictures of her.
>>
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
I'll post more pictures if I get more advice here's two
>>
>>17044116
Too fat
>>
Seduction is contextual, there are some broad stroke pieces of advice we could give if you like, but most of it will depend on you reading the moment, her emotional state, your responses to what she says, and your ability to read a moment to determine if a bit of physical contact is appropriate.
>>
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
She's on the left
>>
She's playful like I said and we have some banter we hug sometimes on greetings but that's about it. Her responses I don't know I havnt kept track of it.
>>
>>17044473
The pic of her?
>>
Take ecstacy with her
>>
Ffs I'm not gonna do drugs wtf and I'm not gonna rape her Jesus Christ
>>
>>17044513

what the fuck kind of answers were you expecting to get

just get her drunk
>>
>>17044532
Dude wtf I love her as a cousin and a crush I don't want to rape her ffs
>>
>>17044513
Go to church with her and hold her hand then you fucking pussy
>>
>>17044538
I said I want to bang her not rape her you creep
>>
>>17044567
Just post more pictures of your slutty cousin.
>>
Call her slutty again and I swear to god Ill break your neck. Anyway I just found a nipslip of her and wow was I happy that I found that. Give me 20 different good advices and Ill show you it.
>>
>>17044486
She's a flab ball with no ass, kid.

Is she the finest cousin you got?
>>
>>17044673
dress up as a different guy and hit on her somewhere, she'll fuck you like the slut she is
>>
>>17044567
who's the fucking creep. She's your cousin
>>
>>17044677
Flab ass are you serious dude? Omg
>>
>>17044686
So what? At least I dont want to rape or drug her you disgusting fag
>>
>>17044677

O.o she looks fine what supermodel standards do you have? Urgh

OP just fap to her alone in your dreams.

1. she is your cousin, no no no no.
2. Is she even single? How would you know?
3. How would you know if she is even into you? Most people don't consider family as fuckable.
4. Is she even sexually active or interested in sex at the moment? This topic often isn't a priority to women.
5. Keep your fantasy to yourself to protect yourself and her.
>>
>>17044712
so I guess if you thought your mother was fuckable you'd fuck her too
>>
>>17044683
Dude no
>>
>>17044736

Not OP, drooling over a cousin isn't the same as parents. That's way closer, both are gross as fuck. But rape is a violent crime, people being deviants isn't the same as conducting a violent crime. Don't you see the difference?
>>
>>17044736
No of course not she doesnt look attractive nor does she have an attractive personality and as well as that shes too much related
>>
On 3 separate occasions my cousin has made the comment "haha if this were the old times wed probably be married haha" to me. First when she was drunk, but then she would just say it while hanging out. It can't be nothing, right?
>>
billions of other girls in the world and you want to have it on with your cousin...Jesus Christ man
>>
>>17044774

That means she think you are a fine specimen of the male race. But you are aren't compatible because related.
>>
>>17044737
Dude, she sounds like a disgusting whore. It really shouldn't be that difficult to get her to fuck her degenerate cousin if what you've shown us is accurate.
>>
File: 1453745749437.jpg (46 KB, 720x676) Image search: [Google]
1453745749437.jpg
46 KB, 720x676
>>17044774
It's not nothing, but she has the same hangups about cousinfucking most people do.

Try this: spend time with her. Take her to a mall, an arcade, on dates, to a coffee shop. You've already got an in because she's your cousin. Her guard is down. Have a good time, laugh a lot and make her laugh.

At some point after a good time when you're walking back home or to your car, and you're both laughing, kiss her. Don't deep kiss her, but a quick, light, on the lips kiss. Don't act embarrassed after or look down. Make eye contact and let her make the next move.

If she's dtf, you'll know it pretty quick. If she's not, you'll know that too, also with a quickness. Key here is not to even acknowledge that there's something unusual going on. You're a man, attracted to a woman, end of story.

Don't ask /adv/ for advice on women, 99% of /adv/ are neckbearded trolls who are here asking how to get laid in the first place.
>>
>>17044856
By the way, you can post more of her pics to thank me, she's not bad looking.
>>
>>17044844
Stfu u faggot at least Im not the one suggesting rape
>>
>>17044863
Huh? That wasnt me but ok Ill get a pic for you in a sec.
>>
Put sleeping pills in her drink.
Wait till she falls asleep.
Take off her panties.
Jerk off and cum in then.
Put them back on her.
Rub them into her cunt.
Repeat until she gets pregnant.
Don't let her get an abortion.
Come out and say that you've been secret lovers.
Take your role as her husband.
Beat her if she gives you any shit.
Get married.
Have sex on your wedding night.
>>
>>17044914
I know, I was replying to my own posted advice, like an addendum.
>>
>just came back from my cousin's place
>she was wearing the tightest yoga pants
>want to fuck the shit out of her so bad
>come back home, still thinking about her
>come of adv specifically looking for a cousin incest thread to get my through the night
>there is one

What were the fucking odds!?
Sometimes our god is an awesome god
>>
>>17044948
He reigns from heaven above
With wisdom, power and love

Fuck you dude. Shits in my head now.
>>
Post pics
>>
File: image.png (648 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
648 KB, 640x1136
Here you guys deserve it. Thanks.
>>
>>17044856
What do I do if she just looks a way or does nothing or say wtf
>>
>>17045092
She probably will. Take her chin in your hand and guide her lips back to yours for a french kiss. If she's dtf, she'll let you and you can let your fingers do the walking from there. If she's not, she'll pull away and it just won't happen.
>>
Idk if I'd know if she's dtf what would the signs be just in case.
>>
Where do you live?
>>
File: download_20160417_171315.jpg (55 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
download_20160417_171315.jpg
55 KB, 625x469
She already looks inbred. Hope you don't knock her up and make it worse.
>>
>>17045179
How's that asshole?
>>
>>17045176
Ireland, why?
>>
>>17045203

Does she know that you are a virgin?
>>
>>17044486
The ass is flat.

>ireland
>>
>>17045203
Tell her you'll glass her if she doesn't shag ya innit
>>
>>17045207
Yep.
>>
>>17045208
How?? The girl on the left not right
>>
>>17045285

Does she know that you have some weird fantasy about her and is asking an online forum for help based upon you providing with pretty much zero information?

Don't fuck your family man.
>>
>>17045289
idk post more
>>
>>17045214
Fuck off I'm not a rapist ffs
>>
>>17045293
No I need 2 more advices then I will.
>>
>>17045292
Dude I will if I get her consent it's legal and harmless. I'm not gonna get her pregnant chill.
>>
>>17045308

Yeah? and what if you don't get it?
Ever thought about the repercussions in terms of your family shunning you as a weird motherfucker- and your cousin never speaking to you again?

Go to a club, pick up some desperate girl during the final hours and bone her instead.
>>
haha you're a fucking loser and your cousin is a loose slut whore who fucks niggers why don't you go outside and get some pussy other than your cousin you desperate fucking Virgin
>>
>>17045323
hey op get off her Facebook for 5 minutes you faggot
>>
Start adding some touching into your interactions with her, like shoving her shoulder (lightly and playfully) when she makes you laugh. See how receptive she is to this type of contact. If the girl is receptive you can start trying more intimate contact, but be ready to back off if she doesn't take it well.
>>
>>17045312
Fuck off neckbeard I love her. You clearly don't understand
>>
If it helps think of physical contact like making edgy jokes. When you meet someone new you don't just immediately whip out the nigger jokes, you start with something light and see how they respond. As time goes on you can make edgier and edgier jokes until you know where their limits are and play around there. After they get used to a certain level of horrifying racism you can move a little bit further, and let them get comfortable with a deeper, more unforgivable level of edginess.
The same thing works for seduction. Going up to a girl and motorboating her is probably darting beyond her comfort level. Edge forward until you know where the lines are drawn, make camp and inch forward in the morning.
>>
>>17045323
Troll
>>
>>17045380

I do understand you troglodyte. What you haven't given a single thought is the major shitstorm that would be heading your way if she does not take kindly to your approach.

Is it that hard to understand? or are you just that mentally retarded?
>>
>>17045344
She doesn't even have Facebook fuckboy
>>
>>17045394

Get off her phone you freak
>>
>>17045390
Dude I'm not going to rape her or anything. It's legal and if there's the very slightest chance that she likes me I should take it because like her mother she's terrible at picking boyfriends and they're douchebags that where I want to step in and prevent that bullshit she feels miserable after them asshole boyfriends
>>
>>17045402

Are you reading what I am saying? I am not talking about rape, jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>17045396
I'm on my phone faggot
>>
>>17045409

oh thats strange, i found your cousin on facebook
>>
>>17045407
THEN WHATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM THEN??
>>
>>17045384
I'm known for my edgy jokes I always say edgy jokes casually with my family even with her.
>>
>>17045416
Lol uh huh
>>
>>17045423
It's a metaphor. Think of edgy jokes as physical contact.
>>
>>17045416
Talk about an annoying troll
>>
>>17044116

have fun being rejected by her and becoming the eternal weirdo of the family when she tells everyone that you thought you could fuck her
>>
>>17045431
Ohh ok
>>
>>17045442
Dude that's why I'm trying to seduce her not rape her. Jealous fag
>>
>>17045394
get off her social media then beta fuck Virgin
>>
>>17045455
What's you're problem? Seriously. Cousins are only half related and as well as that I'm going to be safe and it would be consentual. Even if I am shunned I'll still love her. You clearly don't understand.
>>
>>17045394
on a serious note I fucked a Irish girl at a hostel in Dublin she was easy as fuck sounds like you're just a fucking loser oh wait all Irish people I saw are short manlets. no wonder they love my large American cock
>>
>>17045445

you're autistic if you don't understand what >>17045442
is saying.

It's not about rape, you fucking idiot
>>
>>17045462
how about you don't take your good cousin relation ship away for some pussy and find someone other than family
>>
>>17045463
Lmao sure you did buddy.
>>
>>17045469->
>>
>>17045465
Exactly if it's not about rape then what's the problem idiot? She's the right age it's legal and I'm only going to have sex with her if she gives me consent.
>>
>>17045473
Because I love her dumbass.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160417-200512.png (191 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160417-200512.png
191 KB, 720x1280
>>17044116
Seems eerily familiar
>>
>>17045477
you sound insecure. I would be too if I was a Virgin who never felt that warm pussy around your dick. must be desperate to go after a cousin am I right ?
>>
>>17045485
Lol you're sad
>>
>>17045445
>>17045442
Have fun being rejected by her and becoming the eternal weirdo of the family when she tells everyone that you thought you could seduce her.
>>17045445

Does that help? I know you're a little slow, but the end result is the same.
>>
>>17045499
Insecure my ass. Like I actually care about trolls like you.
>>
>>17045506

Let's be real here. If you were a manly motherfucker you wouldn't resolve to making a feeble attempt to fuck your cousin.

Bet your dick is small too
>>
>>17045499
keep dreaming about that pussy bro while I go fuck my girlfriend
>>
"Yawn" this argument is getting boring.
>>
>>17045499
Real fucking desperate.
>>17045506
Have to be insecure to go after your cousin. Who gives a fuck if its legal. In some countries it's legal to marry a 12 year old, doesn't make it right. Legality does not equal to right. Idiot.
>>
>>17045508
UK men are all short manlets (5'6 ) with tiny dicks. must suck being a Virgin cuck like OP
>>
>>17045510
"Girlfriend" wow really you have a girlfriend?! When did you make her up?
>>
>>17045519

Hey OP, do you use a pincer in order to masturbate?
>>
>>17045515
She's not even 12 years old though. Seriously what's the problem with having sex with a half blood one time with a condom when she's on a pill and with both consents and when there's only a 7% in deformity for the child which btw won't exist because I'd be safe.
>>
>>17045519
been dating her for 3 yrs on the 26 of this month ID post her pussy but your Virgin eyes would hurt
>>
>>17045528

solid trolling OP, well done!

10/10 would comment again
>>
>>17045518
I never said I was from the UK?
>>
>>17045532

No you're irish.

Ginger, fat & a drunk
>>
>>17045529
English please. Also she's single btw.
>>
>>17045536
Ginger? Haha no. Drunk? Nope. Fat hell no. This shit is boring now I have to go cya faggot another time.
>>
>>17045543

get off her phone freak
>>
>>17044402
listen to this man. you're going to ruin your relationship with her. plus your whole family might think you're a little perverted faggot
>>
>>17045543
go fap to your cousin which will never fuck you or let you put your dick in her
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.