[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want the feeling these pills give me so bad. Ecstasy is just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: received_989284797825947.jpg (65 KB, 609x960) Image search: [Google]
received_989284797825947.jpg
65 KB, 609x960
I want the feeling these pills give me so bad. Ecstasy is just a fantastic thing, live seems so dim without it. What can I do to make it better?
>>
Wait it out. I recommend listening to music, it'll get better eventually anon.
>>
>>17013489
this is why i will never take it
>>
>>17013510
I was once like you
>>
>>17013489
Abstain for as long as you can. In small, widely spaced doses, MDMA is a spectacular antidepressant. Regularly/frequently or at high doses it is a phenomenal, sometimes terrifying depressant. It can literally exhaust your body's stock of dopamine for weeks at a time, rendering you physically unable to enjoy the natural, much less intense feelings of happiness proper biochemistry is supposed to be able to generate.
>>
>>17013584
Deplete your body's stock of *serotonin
>did too many drugs in 70s
>>
>>17013593
>70s
Holy fuck man, how old are you?
>>
2 most nights.

Had a great time, no depression, no comedown, at the end of that period I felt like I lost some of my vocabulary, you know how words sometimes just elude you? On the tip of your tongue, but just not gettin out? They did this before, but not to quite the same extent. Took a few months to get fully back to normal
>>
>>17013792
Months? Most nights I want to hang myself. I've no joy in anything I do.
>>
>>17013489
You crave them because your life is empty. Either start living an exciting life, or start meditation and delve into deeper states of ecstasy than any pill could ever give you.

This is real talk, the only other solutions that I know of, are replacing one addiction with another.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.