[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucked over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x564
I dated this guy for a little while and he dumped me after we had sex. I got an infection because of him and had to go to the doctors to fix it. After i tell him what happened he gets mad at me. He told me to grow the fuck up that it was probably the condoms fault And didn't ask if i was okay. Then today he puts up a pic of a box of new condoms. So i guess he's already found someone else. I feel like complete shit considering I trusted him and he never cared about me. What do I do now? Why did he do this?
>>
Sounds like a scumbag. What attracted you to him exactly?
>>
Be insistant about your partner using condoms in the future.
>>
>>17013396
We had a lot in common when it came to our interests. He also started off being really nice to me.
>>
>>17013397
We did use a condom but it came off both times we had sex.
>>
>Why did he do this?
Because he doesn't care, like you said. And there's not really much else there in terms of reasoning.
>What do I do now?
Learn from the encounter, and use that knowledge in future ones.
>>
>>17013388
How long did you know each other before having sex?

He's a scumbag and clearly just used you for sex. Even if people are nice to you initially, sometimes it pays to wait.
>>
>>17013421
We talked for a couple of months. And hungout a few times. Then he asked me to be his gf and I stupidly accepted.
>>
condoms don't usually come off during sex, unless the penis is small or flaccid. it sounds like you can do better than him.
hopefully your next guy doesn't fall out of condoms
>>
>>17013402
So stop the sex and put it back on dumbass
>>
>>17013444
He did after he realized it came off.
>>
>>17013449
If it comes off you should get a new one.

He also might be buying condoms that are too big because he has to be "large", or he's putting them on completely incorrectly.
>>
>>17013487
This. Or he could be one of those weirdos that treat STDs like badges of honor, and he gives them to women on purpose.
>>
>>17013388
>inb4 threats of lawsuit because he knew what he had and decided to go unprotected.
>>
>>17013388
>I dated this guy for a little while
>and then had sex with him without a condom
>tee hee he had a condom but it came off so I let him go raw
>>
>>17013388
That's so fucked up :( I'm sorry you went through that. There are very disgusting people in this world. But don't let this jade you or make you bitter/whiny. Learn from the mistake of being with a person like this. This type of person is bad and needs to be avoided like the plague.
>>
>>17013388
another slut's remorse. top fucking kek.
>>
>>17013388
Why are you asking for any sympathy for being a whore? If you can't figure out someone's personality, you are not ready to have sex.
>>
>>17013945
>>17014184
Oh stuff it losers. There's plenty of good manipulators out there who usually prey on the weak and lonely.
>>
>>17014200
Nah, guys can't force anyone for sex. It's called rape.
>>
>>17013388
>I feel like complete shit considering I trusted him and he never cared about me. What do I do now?
Figure out how he managed to play you for a fool, and make sure it doesn't happen again in the future.
>Why did he do this?
Because he's a fucking asshole, that should be obvious.

>>17013398
>He also started off being really nice to me.
They all do. Protip: look at how he interacts with other people, not you.

>>17014218
They don't need to force anyone. They just find someone who isn't very good at judging character (this includes probably a full half of college-age girls) and charm them into hopping in bed with them.
>>
>>17013388
A typical case of humanitarianism, helping this overpopulated loaf of bread become less crowded via effective and efficient means.

Kudos to your sperm donor.
>>
>>17014301
> They don't need to force anyone. They just find someone who isn't very good at judging character (this includes probably a full half of college-age girls) and charm them into hopping in bed with them.
>>
>>17014301
> They don't need to force anyone. They just find someone who isn't very good at judging character (this includes probably a full half of college-age girls) and charm them into hopping in bed with them.

Yeah no. Teenage years are not good years for having sex. Most people who engage in this are emotionally not well in their adulthood and never a marriage material.
>>
>>17014317
I can feel the bitter nerd dripping from this. I lost my virginity in my mid-20s too but come one, this theory is insane.
>>
>>17014321
It's not just a theory.
>>
>>17013388
He's an asshole.

Assholes prey on good people.

You are the good person in this story.
>>
>>17014394
No, she is your typical slut who opens her legs for some chads.
>>
>>17014317
>Teenage years are not good years for having sex.
Gotta agree with that. The maturity just isn't there.
Just look at the god-awful teen pregnancy rates in many parts of the US.
>Most people who engage in this are emotionally not well in their adulthood and never a marriage material.
Nah, for most people it just falls into "stupid shit i did as a kid". They grow up and get over it, unless it's some seriously traumatic shit or a baby.

>>17014402
Don't be a dick.
>>
>>17014414
> Nah, for most people it just falls into "stupid shit i did as a kid". They grow up and get over it, unless it's some seriously traumatic shit or a baby
Nah, it usually results in future sluts. You can't deny most western women today are just that.

> Don't be a dick.
Don't be a slut apologist.
>>
>>17013388
HAH. now its happened to you femanon(s), we males have been experiencing this shit for way longer
>>
>>17014425
>>17014537
What's wrong with you fucks? Don't you have a containment board to get back to?
>>
Hopefully the girl he's fucking now realizes what shit he is. Unless she's shit too.
>>
>>17013388

Because that nice guy that would have treated you right got ignored by you then you went and fucked a douchebag who gave you an infection instead.
>>
>>17013398
Pure bullshit, i hope you get AIDS and die horribly.
>>
>>17014674
Except that "nice guy" probably never even asked her out.
>>
>>17014831

Why didn't she ask him out?
>>
>>17014674
>>17014831
>>17014935
I wish I could find this "nice guy" you speak of.
>>
>>17014831
>>17014935
check my doubles
standards
>>
File: 14583413345254.jpg (21 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
14583413345254.jpg
21 KB, 500x281
he did it because you gave him the opportunity and you were easy. now hes bored of you and moved on to the next. you were played like a game

now you can either get played again or not be so easy to the next man and learn more values before being with someone. and not a human value, a value is something you put above all else. like not being fucked by someone who played coy the entire time you normie
>>
>>17014948
You won't find him here
>>
File: 1417710770987.jpg (72 KB, 914x700) Image search: [Google]
1417710770987.jpg
72 KB, 914x700
>>all women are sluts
>>believes it can't get laid by "sluts"
>>>thanks for making it easy for dudes line me to get laid. Pic related.
>>
>>17014948
You cant
Girls are incapable of starting a conversation with someone who they never met, and most of the guys who might treat you nice are just socially retarded, they also fear approaching you casually and flirting with you like chads would make them seem creepy to you
They might as well not exist for you but Im 100% sure they're right in front of you
>>
>>17015375
>Girls are incapable of starting a conversation with someone who they never met
Some are capable. Only people who have approached me and tried to talk to me over the past 5 years or so were girls. I'd attribute it to empathy differences (girls > guys).
>>
>>17014583
We're already there. It's called /reallife/
>>
>What do I do now?
do the same thing all over again

>Why did he do this?
because he is Chad
>>
>>17015466
>do the same thing all over again
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.