[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I need advice on what I should do about my boyfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: v5RZIta.jpg (12 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
v5RZIta.jpg
12 KB, 480x270
Hey /adv/
I need advice on what I should do about my boyfriend.

I was recently raped and sodomized by a coke bottle that had to be removed at the hospital. I was heading home from the bus stop when I was raped. I do not wear revealing clothing. After the rape I got a hold of the police who took me to the hospital. I was reprimanded for walking home alone. 9 stitches. Contracted Gonorrhea and syphillis. Police did a rape kit 4 hours after I arrived at police station. Made to feel like I was at fault for being raped. Was told that I would not be provided a morning after pill because they consider it an abortificant. So had to buy that the next day.

First person I called was my boyfriend of 8 years. We had discussed marriage, kids, etc. He got mad at me for walking alone from the bus stop. He grilled me with 20 questions and never once said anything to comfort me. Made me feel like I was at fault. I asked him if he would say something, anything to comfort me. He said he needed to get off the phone because he had to go to class.

Later that day I received a single text saying he was sorry.

Have heard nothing since and it has been over a week. He will not answer my calls or texts or emails. He is completely ignoring me. I called from the hospital phone yesterday and he finally answered but when he realized it was me he said he had to go because he had to study for a quiz.

Haven't heard from him since.

I am more devastated by his actions than I am at the rape. His ignoring me is causing me more pain than being sodomized by a coke bottle did. He has seriously hurt me. He was my best friend. He was the one person I thought I could trust. I can't tell my family about what happened but I thought I could trust him.

I don't know what to do. Have been treating my wounds and taking antibiotics alone. Was told that I should have someone care for me for the days after getting the stitches....but he won't even text me back now.

What should I do.
>>
>>17012528
bait/ten

>obviously, you should try to reconnect with the Coke bottle, he seems to be the only one in this pasta who appreciates you
>>
>>17012535
Is that how you talk to your mother or other female relatives? How would you like it if someone talked to your female relatives the way you just spoke to me.
>>
>>17012552
Depends, are they making up stories about being buggered by a Coke bottle and posting them to 4chan?

Are they a bored horny dude pretending to be a girl?

next time you can try harder by not posting "dick butt" coke bottles, that's probably not what a traumatized girl would choose as her image, bro.
>>
>>17012528
what
>>
Should have gone with Pepsi instead, but no you had to slut it up with coke. Fuck you, you appearantly have no concern for your health or atleast you should have went sugar free
>>
I just want advice on what I should do with my boyfriend. He has most of my stuff in his apartment. he wont answer my calls. he wont answer my texts. Do I just leave and let him keep all my stuff. We have most of our financials tied together. Is there a process I need to follow for getting rid of family phone plans and utilities and insurance. Do I need to treat this like a divorce. Do I need to get a lawyer involved. Should I continue to make an attempt to communicate or will getting a lawyer complicate the situation worse.

I need advice on all this.
>>
Mfw this is OP's way of telling her boyfriend she's thirsty for big black "cocke"
>>
>>17012585
4chan is terrible at giving all this advice. If you're American, you should make use of RAINN.org; if you're from elsewhere, you should make use of your country's equivalent.
>>
File: 1457391663021.jpg (71 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1457391663021.jpg
71 KB, 625x626
>>17012528
>>
>>17012606
>samefagging to answer yourself

why did you bother making this shit thread at all, OP? Is this your first attempt at bait?
>>
>>17012606
Thank you. am looking at RAINN.org now.
I really didn't know who to talk to about this
>>
Send him a long text explaining how he's being an asshole. Make him be clear about what he wants from you in the future and how your relationship changed. If he's a dick and he can't handle it, there's no changing that, at least you know. There are probably programs that can offer rape victims support if they have no where else to go.

If this is bait... ok. It's kind of pointless though, because this could conceivably happen and isn't zany or provocative enough to be funny or really incite a flame war. What's the point.
>>
>>17012528

How'd the coke bottle give you diseases?
>>
lol as much as I want to believe, I dont, but ill answer anyways. divorce is the only answer fuck everyone this is damn obvious which is y no one believes u. Kys, etc.
>>
>>17012623
Thank you. Will definitely do this. For a while I thought he was probably in shock and didnt know how to cope. But it's been over a week.

I don't want to break up....but his ignoring me for this long kinda makes me feel like breaking up is my only option right now.
>>
OP, first let's get it out of the way that i'm truly sorry that you were raped and got diseases.

We need to do more to get coke bottles off the streets. Anyone can get their hands on these things without a background check, without a wait time, or cooling off period. They're everywhere. Vending machines sell these things to our children. Convenient stores stock pile these dangerous weapons, in all sizes and flavors without regulation.

No one should have to go through what op had to endure. Sure maybe if OP had a gun this tragedy wouldn't have occurred, but gun rights don't insist that all citizens be armed, except in Switzerland and one city in Texas, both places where crime is Zero, but this probably didn't happen in one of those places, and so OP is not obligated to protect herself.
Where OP lives most of the citizens including the police sound like pansies who couldn't stop a coke bottle if they wanted to.

I realize some of you reading this might be coke addicts, and it's a lot to ask for you to give up your dealer, or wear a wire, but you can do your part for society. Sign a petition today to bad coke bottles. Cans have that aluminum taste and are gross, but this needs to happen now. not later when all our children have been sodomized and dumped, and start blogging. today.
>>
better beware butt bottling bus-stop booty bandit
bad boys, bad boys, busta booty boo
buttcha bunna boo ben bae bum bore booooo
bottle bootty boy belongs behind bars baby
block B being booty busted by bubba's boys
>>
>>17012528
low quality troll
>>
>>17012528
Fyi syphilis may not be curable op
>>
at least he didn't friend-zone you, so you're free to date other people
>>
>>17012528
was it Diet Coke? I love that shit
>>
File: danger_aspartame.jpg (297 KB, 857x612) Image search: [Google]
danger_aspartame.jpg
297 KB, 857x612
>>17013186
diet coke... asspartame
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.