[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv I think the girl I'm dating is gay. We met on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 1257x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 1257x709
Hey /adv

I think the girl I'm dating is gay.
We met on okcupid.com about 4 weeks ago. We have been on 6 dates. We go out and do the normal kind of thing you know, dinner, movie, ect.

The on the 5th date she held my hand, odd, but ok....hugged me awefully frendly like. After we ate dinner she kissed me on the cheek, freaked me out but I decided to ignore it, maybe she had too much wine that night. Fucking gay as shit though.

Then on the 6th date (last night) after we saw a movie and on the way to our vehicles to go home and she whispered in my ear "when we get back to your place I want you to fuck me and pull my hair." Asked if I had condoms.

That was the last straw, she was completely sober, and I told her that what she said was gay as shit and only FAGGOTS like the cock.

It freaked me out bigtime.

She acted all upset and told me if I didnt kiss, hug, or make love to her that it would be over.

Not giving into her gay faggot sexual fantasies.

Completely blew my mind, I should have seen this coming a mile away. She always talked like a queer, was real nice, dressed real nice, and talked about shopping all the time. All the kind of stuff gays like to do. I should have known....was painfully obvious.

What should I do?
>>
Explain to me your definition of gay.
>>
>>17012439
You did the right thing, m8. Anyone into dick is a fucking fag, the last thing you want is a degenerate queer bitch like that raising your kids, she'd probably teach them all to be cock-loving fairies just like she is.

Stay strong!
>>
>>17012482
Gay = likes the dick
>>
File: retard.png (100 KB, 406x272) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
100 KB, 406x272
go to a therapist

Get help

fuckupcunt
>>
>>17012439
If she's willing to proposition you straight up like that, dead sober, you know she's a full on fag OP. Chances are she's had dicks all over and in her. Queers like that are beyond redemption.
>>
>>17012439
reminds me of a painful incident a few months ago:
>be sleeping in on a saturday
>wake up to wet feeling on my cock
>open my eyes, realize my wife is bending over me
>has my fucking dick in her mouth
>IN HER MOUTH
>I freak out and slap her, sit up and ask her what the fuck she was doing
>she starts crying, says she thought I'd like it
>Ask her what I've ever done to make her think I'm a fucking faggot like her
>now I'm terrified she's going to be teaching our kids to be dickloving fags like she is
>>
>>17012527
Sorry man. She sounds like a real flaming homo. Hope you can work something out with her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.