[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years, recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1441049090797.jpg (196 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
1441049090797.jpg
196 KB, 675x900
Was in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years, recently broke up. Probably for good. Can I ask her in two months if she wants to watch the new Warcraft movie? We've been talking about it since we started dating and I would really like to go with her just as friends. Is that possible?
>>
nudes?
>>
Depends on whether you're staying in contact. If you're not and you call out of the blue just for that, it's gonna look odd. If you are, then maybe, but it'll be kind of awkward.

Best thing I could think of is to just cut your loses and cut contact. Try and go with someone else.
>>
not enough infos

how did it end, peacefull? who has ended it?
is it realistic for both of you that is could be a frienship?
>>
u broke up

the fuck you on about mate.
>>
File: F1mH7Xd.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
F1mH7Xd.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
>>17012466
Deleted them all.
>>17012468
No contact. Calling out of the blue is definitely my thing. But you're right, I will probably just go with someone else and cut contact for good.
>>17012502
Pretty peacefully. She broke up, but it was pretty mutual. I went through a grief period, but I'm good now.
>>17012509
True.
>>
>>17012434
My two friends got together for 2 years and after they broke up for a really weird reason which was one wanted kids and the other didnt so they ended it before it got bad, but they hungout all day everyday after the breakup as friends. If you had a good connection with the person then go for it BUT understand this if she is the one who broke up with you then you might feel worse hanging out with her. The guy friend was torn up hanging out as friends but he was a dumbass who felt it was better then nothing so he just went over her house everyday
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.