[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't give 2 fucks about women. I care 0 about them and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14
File: 1449423671566.jpg (59 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1449423671566.jpg
59 KB, 720x720
I don't give 2 fucks about women. I care 0 about them and don't see what's so grand in having a relationship with one.
However, I have my own biological needs like any human and jerking off only works for a couple of weeks. I also hate to have to fill up some cunt's ego in order to have access to her only asset, so I found a safe haven in prostitution. The problem is: it's getting expensive.
This year alone I've fucked 5 hos but I have said goodbye to about $400 and money has become a issue since my father died 3 weeks ago and he did most of the money. I now have to help the household with the expenses as well as take care of the bureaucracy as my mother doesn't know shit about anything.

Should I try to get a gf Is it time to eat that frog and move on?
I need to fuck something at least every 2 or 3 weeks or I'll just get aggressive and angry at everything.

I know I'm a shitty prson but I need some thoughts here. I always imagined my life going very different than this. I didn't want to settle down before my 30s and it's also hard to just get laid as I'm in a new country where I don't know anyone and work most Saturday evenings, so I don't do clubbing. It's depressing when I think that back home I could get pussy on a weekly basis without much effort because people love me and I'm very well known and popular; however, I'd not be able to save money because my country is shitty.
>>
High libido, but you couldn't care less about women?

Seems like you're better fit to bat for the same team.
>>
Kek I hope you suffer
>>
>>17011542
Your not a shitty person it's fine, I'm a virgin and I don't feel negatively towards women but I feel largely indifferent towards them. But then again I feel that way towards most people in general anyways.>>17011554
Fuck off
>>
>>17011542
Buy a pocket pussy man, one time purchase for unlimited fun
>>
Don't look for a girlfriend, look for a fuckbuddy. Try fetish sites, where women you find are more inclined to be open. This might involve going to events and trying to meet the right girl(s). It probably won't be effortless on your part, but it shouldn't be any harder than having a girlfriend, and this way you don't have to lead anyone into thinking that you love them.
>>
>>17011563
Why, a person shouldn't be allowed to score pussy if he's like op.
I'd feel the same way even if op was a grill and hated men.
So I stand by my previous comment, I hope op can't get laid and is left to suffer over chronic horniness
>>
>>17011542
mate I'm in a similar boat, there's going to be a law released that de-facto bans prostitution in my country and that will be it for me. don't want to go to jail.

i would advise you to
-get out of europe you paki rapist child murderer refugee
-die in a horrible car accident in islamabad
>>
>>17011549
>>17011549
>High libido, but you couldn't care less about women
I don't see the correlation, but no, I do not care about them because of how they behave. Their spoiled, self-entitled cunt-princesses and I do not stand that shit.
I am a very direct person and when they get annoying I'll tell it to their faces, so as you might understand I'm not very famous with the girls here in north america because I'm not like the rest of the male scum who white-knight women to a ridiculous degree.
For example, a few days ago, I saw a woman getting out of the bank and it was raining and a couple of seconds later a man with a umbrella gets out and runs towards her and walks her to her car.
Out on the street I always know when it's a woman that is driving because she won't wait for her turn at a stop nor yield when someone's trying to merge. Their sense of entitlement is something that drives me crazy.
Having a cunt doesn't make anyone special. Their half the population and as far as I know being 50% of something isn't rare or special.

Anyway, that's just my opinion on women
>>
>>17011542
Get a better job so you can afford the whores, $400 for 3.5 months isn't too bad.
>>
>>17011598
>hated men.

It seems like you're implying OP hates women. Why did you project this onto OP?
>>
>>17011619
>I don't give 2 fucks about women. I care 0 about them
>>
>>17011604
I'm european actually. I moved to Canada.
>>
>>17011627

Not caring is different from hate.
>>
>>17011633
I don't hate women per se; I just ignore them and treat them as equally as man on a daily basis.
Is that hate? I don't think so.
>>
>>17011629
fine then.

-work on your financial situation
-book cheap flights in advance and fuck hookers at the destination
-find ways to acquire fuckbuddies. let the horniness drive you.
>>
>>17011638
>treat them as equally as man
that will never get you laid btw
>>
>>17011615
There are exceptions to the rule. Your mentality is toxic and ignorant, and will only lead to unhappiness. You don't have to put pussy on a pedestal, but you should realize that tolerable level-headed women exist.

That being said, I think "spoiled, self-entitled cunt-princesses" are more prevalent in the millennial generation. Women were raised to believe they're *all* special, beautiful, and deserve nothing short of the best. This has bred a generation of arrogance.
>>
>>17011542

your options
>go gay
>get a mail order bride
>etc
>>
>>17011655
I know. And that is the root of the problem. The special care and letting them do and say everything they want without having to worry consequences.

>>17011657
the problem is that I am a millenial as well.
what will I fuck? grannies?

I try to be open minded but I am always getting disappointed when I do
>>
>>17011647
I have no idea really. idk myself.
I study MINT and never really learnt how to deal with the cunts.
I've really considered to let a younger man move in a pay for a womb at some point in the future. That would turn my flat into a powerhouse.
I can understand a man's thinking, I can work with him. He wouldn't play too many stupid tricks. We would have money in abundance.
Just like a close buddy with anal-time. Would just have to work my mind around it.
>>
>>17011657
>>17011598
>>17011554
found the jew
>>
>>17011673
>study
studied, have my own company now
>>
>>17011667
There are good women who are also millennials. Just less of them, unfortunately.

Here's the thing; there will always be risks in life. You have to decide for yourself whether the benefit outweighs the risk. You can put yourself out there and search for the needle in the haystack, or live your life refusing to believe it exists.

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy.
>>
>>17011690
I guess you are right.
>>
File: unrele10.jpg (42 KB, 538x434) Image search: [Google]
unrele10.jpg
42 KB, 538x434
>>17011542
>fucks shallow women
>complains about them being shallow
>must be all women
>>
>>17011598
I really hate your attitude

Men are entitled to sex, it is our birthright and I'm sick of this shit tier society that doesn't recognize it
>>
File: 1460003898557.png (140 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1460003898557.png
140 KB, 368x368
>>17011647
>>17011582

How to find a girl fuck buddy online?
Is such a thing even real?

Also should I tell the theoretical girl I've never gotten laid before or no?
>>
>>17011542
OP, where in Canada are you? It's really not that hard to find cheap hookers in most cities.
>>
>>17011827
Toronto.
>>
>>17011813
the only thing I know is that it's hard as fuck to have sex without paying money for it.

I don't even understand the logic behind it.
Woo a girl into a relationship, woo her into marriage. in exchange she fucks your mind and leaves with half of your money after a couple of years.

prostitutes are fucking honest compared to that and more fun, also cheaper.
but soon honest women are forbidden in my country. fuck this.
>>
>>17011842
>it's hard as fuck to have sex without paying money for it.

Your preaching to the choir man

Prostitutes are expensive as hell, if the cops catch you your done, and you have to use a condom and condoms ruin sex

Bareback pussy is like the holy grail of life, I don't know how to get it but I want it more than anything
>>
>>17011849
> if the cops catch you your done
here in canada if she is an independent sex worker and the communication is done privately (through phone or email) it is legal. Also, the money is given for the time, not the sex. As long as the scope of the law reaches she fucked me because she wanted and we were 2 consenting adults. I gave her money only for companionship.

I also never go to the ones that attend in motels. That's greasy as fuck. The police might be on the next room and the room might be bugged.
>>
>>17011878
I'm in the US so the cops will throw you in jail if they catch you
>>
>>17011849
idk
maybe fuck ugly diseased moms until their hubbies come home and shoot you in the face

i pay so many taxes to single moms and they don't even smile at me
>>
File: 1458611917202.jpg (43 KB, 576x406) Image search: [Google]
1458611917202.jpg
43 KB, 576x406
>>17011884
>tfw I dont get to be some 40 something MILFs new boytoy

Getting up in the morning is legitimately hard on me.
>>
>>17011908
just go out and do it. it can't be that hard.
maybe become a bit /fit/, surf the net and that's pretty much it.
hitting on older women is like shooting fish in a barrel.

alternativly kill yourself by blowing up a mosque you pathetic little worm
>>
>>17011920
Man if its so fucking easy then why don't you link me to the sites you for it and show me screen caps of you getting them to agree to fuck around with you?
>>
>>17011930
http://www.poppen.de/germany/hamburg/hamburg/sexkontakte

just hit on a bunch of them, one will say yes
>>
>>17011943
Damnit I am not in Germany I'm in the US
>>
>>17011951
search the net mate. milfs are the same everywhere.

now do do you have any suggestions for me in return?
>>
>>17011956
which anon are you?
>>
File: 1458680862014.jpg (25 KB, 600x309) Image search: [Google]
1458680862014.jpg
25 KB, 600x309
>>17011962
I view a girlfriend that has been STD tested and came back completely clean, and is on birth control pills, as being the final solution to all sex problems.

The challenge is getting a girl to be willing to do both of those things, which seems to be nearly impossible.

Modern day women in capitalistic liberal democratic societies are just the worst for a bunch of reasons that I'm sure you already know, the best bet I know if is become very skilled at manipulation to trick these girls into liking us.

I'm reading a book now called "how to win friends and influence people" and its really helpful
After this I'm gonna read one "the definitive book on body language"

We gotta become super machiavellian basically in order to pull it off.

That's my best idea.
>>
>>17011968
defining a goal is certainly part of the process.
I want one... that is psycologically stable because whenever I come home I'll first beat the everliving shit out of her on how shit her sex is before proceeding to adress her matters in a talkative manner.

I too think that the machiavellian way is the answer.

that 'friend ..' book is good as a starters. 'models' is good, 'sex god method' has some nice insights, heartiste...

but there are hard facts:
-a minimum of fitness, money, job and status
-a circle of friends you see often, with girls in it
-then having girls befriend you
-use your chances when you're alone with them

I agree that just working more to have more money for hookers is not an option, because it doesn't solve the problem in a lasting way.

sorry for the loss of your father btw.
>>
> I didn't want to settle down before my 30s
You are never gonna settle down. You will never have a successful LTR because too many partners will fuck your emotional stability and sexual intimacy.
>>
>>17012022
>2016
>LTRs are an realistic option

also the human brain is plastic, he could also unfuck his emotional whatever if he wants to at some point
>>
>>17012019
I read that models one (all of these I'm getting for free off the internet in the form of pdfs) wasn't very helpful, it was basically one giant JUST BEE YURSELF

the friends one is way better

also

being thin is mandatory, I am on a protein sparing modified fast to get there, I've gone from 270 to 237 in a month in half, its gruelling but its working

I think money depends on the age range, for college girls I dont think they care, older and definitely

A circle of friends you see often with girls somehow brought into the mix is mandatory too
having them befriend you is mandatory
Also my dads not dead mang
>>
>>17012037
>Also my dads not dead mang
confused you with OP

OP YOU STILL HERE?
>>
>>17012030
No. It's very very hard to change one's subconscious mind.
>>
>>17012062
>one's subconscious mind.
wtf are you even talking about
>>
>>17011838
What? Fuck man, there are plenty of cheap whores in Toronto.
>>
>>17012071
You don't understand psychology, do you?
>>
>>17012085
you don't know what it means to be the master of your own mind, do you?
>>
>>17012087
You certainly are not one. You wouldn't bother on 4chan if you were. Fuck off.
>>
>>17012093
>fuck off
i don't think we can be friends anymore
>>
>>17012019
>circle of friends
How do I get this? Nobody around me really likes me that much or cares that I exist. Which doesn't always bother me, until I try to socialize
>>
>>17012133
i you can't make friends, be at least a boss to some people
>>
>>17011542
you are so conceited, you scream out your own name when you come.
pull your head out of your arse.
its time for you to: eat some crow followed by humble pie for desert

you are in your 20s
single
in foriegn country

you will have pussy falling all over you, its the foreign accent thing girls love a guy from somewhere else. you dont HAVE to settle down but if you treat a girl like "just another hole" then thats all you are going to get because those girls are dime a dozen...
im older than you. so i know stuff.
>>
>>17012198
>tfw no ability to move to another country

Why did I have to be born in the US?
US women are the worst women on Earth.
>>
>>17012238
fuck your defeatist attitude you idiot
>>
>>17012287
>>r9k
>>
>>17011808
So much this. And all women are entitled to being emotionally and financially supported in life. It's their birth right.
>>
>>17012335
The entitlement street isn't two ways.
>>
File: 1450576908273.png (530 KB, 580x572) Image search: [Google]
1450576908273.png
530 KB, 580x572
Low-libido 28yo virgin here. My hand has worked just fine for me for my entire life. I have no desire to go out a-hunting for wimminz, menz, or anything else, nor have I ever.

I just want to know, what is it about having a high libido that makes hands not an option any more? Why can't you just jerk off a couple more times a day? An orgasm is an orgasm, have enough of them in a row and you'll deplete your sex drive for a while, it's the law of nature.
>>
>>17011542
Be honest.

Who are you really trying to convince?

If you were really convinced yourself, you wouldn't need to type something like this out.
>>
>>17012350
Oh yes it is bub
>>
>>17012410
Soon we will force the issue cunt.
>>
>>17012421
Sure you will
>>
>>17012378
You're a virgin so you wouldn't possibly understand why pussy is a lot better than your own hand.
>>
>>17012378

>>17012455
this, plus it's about your self image. I found it hard to make tough business decisions and push them through if you lack on your sexual performance too much and have to concieve yourself as a lethargic wanker.

>>17012445
you 14yo bitch think it's all fun and games eh? how fat are you?
>>
>>17012474
>14yo
>bitch
>fat

Kek and yawn. If this is you "forcing the issue", then we've got nothing to worry about.
>>
>>17012407
you need to make more sense to have an answer
>>
>>17012455
Sure, but after a person comes, they lose interest regardless whether it was a hand or a vajoo. And this is what I hear super horny guys saying, that they can't clear their mind or ditch the urge until they have, specifically, unloaded in a woman. I can't possibly fathom how this is the case, when the issue is not really how good it feels, but more about simply getting an urge under control (orgasm -> prolactin surge -> androgen receptor downregulation in the brain -> stop giving shits about poon for a little while)
>>
File: 241.gif (87 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
241.gif
87 KB, 300x100
>>17011542

>misogyny
>narcissist asshole
>self fellating opening post

Alrighty, bait thread it is.
>>
>>17012479
He >>17012474 s not me but hes right

You cunts wont be able to run rampant forever
>>
>>17012493
Op here. I can't really explain but after dumping on a woman I can go almost one week without even thinking about sex. When I jerk off, the feeling appears after a couple hours
>>
>>17012505
Go on then, I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
>>17012515
You people really know jack shit about history. You think we are just pulling this stuff out of our asses and that "lolol theres no way it could ever happen its impossible kek" even though it has before loads of times, and if you actually payed attention to whats going on in the US right now you would see that things are looking really close to how things always looked right before it went down.

>inb4 im not in the us

Then your not even relevant at all
>>
>>17012519
Then go ahead and do it, big man. I'm waiting.
>>
File: reddit.png (58 KB, 520x754) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
58 KB, 520x754
>>17012497
>misogyny

Please consider why it is you insist on using hate speech in your communications.
>>
File: 151254.gif (1 MB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
151254.gif
1 MB, 550x400
>>17012524
2017 at the earliest, 2021 at the latest, bitch.
>>
>>17012515
look out of your window and you'll see the right wing parties are on the rise in europe dramatically. dunno really about trump in the use. the left will loose a lot of it's political power here in europe and with it goes your equality garbage, race mixed children and aloofness.
fuck you cunt your time is over
>>
>>17012547
fuck my spelling too im tired
>>
>>17012547
Good hunting in your country brother, in the end our boots will be on their necks.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>17012536
>>17012547
>these faggots actually believe right wing parties will make sex a birth right for men

Stop, you guys are going to make my sides hurt. I guess that's the only real power you do have.
>>
File: right wing death squads.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
right wing death squads.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>17012564
Again, you don't know shit about History sweet heart.

Fascism enforces original gender roles. It is not optional under it. Resistance is punished.
>>
>>17012564
ya ya go on, laugh it off
>>
>>17012571
>doesn't know that traditional gender roles enforces entitlement both ways, with women being entitled to the emotional and financial support of men

>>17012579
Oh believe me, I will.
>>
>>17012583
They aren't entitled to it, they are given it because things function more smoothly that way. But men will be the ones in power, anything the women get it will be with the men's approval.
>>
>>17012583
not going to discuss political things with a woman, sry
>>
>>17012583
I'm done with this thread. You think I'm bluffing about all this? Google it, google fascism, google Trump, you'll see.

Even if you won't admit it, it's gonna knaw at the back of your head "what if they do take over".

See you soon, cunt.
>>
>>17012587
Anon, I think you're confused. Right wing parties are the ones trying to REMOVE Muslims.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 447x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 447x400
>>17012591
>>17012592
>rage-quitting

I win. Oh, and I'll be waiting. (Spoilers: Nothing will happen). Keep sitting there and twiddling your thumbs though, internet warriors.
>>
>>17012610
anyway, do you have any advice for OP or me?
>>17011542
>>17011604
>>
>>17012238
>US women are the worst women on Earth
>Canadians IN THIS VERY THREAD
Son, Canadian women are like US women except in a country where everyone's insanely libcucked. How much do you think that improves their mindset?
>>
File: 5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg (39 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg
39 KB, 316x316
>>17012592
ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!
>>
File: 1460133469367.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1460133469367.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>17012571
>>17012592
>>17012536
>>17012547
People like you are why I still have hope in humanity
>>
>>17014420
you're welcome, help me getting a hot fuckbuddy now
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.