[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any ideas how I could make girls slap me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: s.jpg (40 KB, 509x288) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
40 KB, 509x288
Any ideas how I could make girls slap me?
>>
>>17011481
Ask her to slap you.
>>
>>17011481
Fake mosquito glued on your face, did you try it?
>>
>>17011621
>ZOMG you have a huge mosquito
>GET IT GET IT GET IT

no way this wouldn't work
>>
>>17011495
this
>>
>>17011481
What is this from? Is that red hood?
>>
Just touch her and she'll hit you and 2 more point if her bf is there to beat you ands 10+ if a cop arrest you
>>
>>17011481

Do it in a bar as a betting contest. Get two girls and offer to buy a drink to whichever of them can slap you the hardest.
>>
>>17011481

Ask them and promise there will be no repercussions and they'll probably do it gladly. Girls like an occasional power trip.
>>
I slapped a guy once when he opened my bra during a hug
>>
>>17011481
Just ask, silly. Both my fiancée and I like it a bit rough. Not long after we first got together, I asked her to slap me one night when we had a bit if wine, though neither of us were drunk. She slapped me a couple times, fairly softly. I told here to put some effort into it, and she said she'd slap me only if I slapped her. So, we went slap for slap, each slap getting a little harder each time. She finally copped out after both of us had very red cheeks, and I with a roll of blood trickling from my nose. Then we went upstairs and fucked, and slapped, and choked each other.
Good times.
>>
>>17011789
Is this semi normal in relationships then?
Did something similar while drinking and watching Archer. Someone on the show was slapped, and I decided it was the perfect ice breaker for a slapping game between me and my boyfriend. Sort of reversed I guess since I was the one that brought it up.

Anyway, main message clearly is to just ask and involve alcohol.
>>
Thanks, it seems like some of you have nice ideas which I'll try out soon, and indeed asking them might sometimes do as well.

>>17011789
>>17011895
It sounds great to have someone who likes it this way. I could imagine that it's a turn on which is not that rare.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.