[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship of your dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
What would it look like? I'm curious, anon!

Mine would look a bit like this:
>take our time to get to know each other
>have loads in common, especially shared values
>have a lot of sexual tension
>same humour
>go traveling together a lot and have the same kind of "traveling style"
>miss each the other a lot when not together but can also go without contact/seeing each other for a while (lets say about 24h of no contact, 2-3 weeks without meeting) with no problems and drama
>down to show (appropriate) PDA
>have honest and open communication, down to show vulnerability
>same life goals
>emotionally available
>no exes lurking around

There's a lot more, but now lets hear yours!
>>
>have things in common
>understand each other
>no lying, judging, cheating, scheming, etc
that's it, that's already way off into the realm of fantasy
>>
Pretty much the same as yours, to be honest. Though wouldn't care about the life-goals thing, I'm pretty flexible when it comes to that stuff. Also wouldn't care about the sexual tension since I'm somewhat asexual, so I'd rather have her be sorta asexual too.
>>
>see gf every 2-3 days
>only for sex
>No communication that exceeds 2 sentences.
>Sleeps over after said sex and leaves in the morning unless told otherwise.
>Occasional "going out to X" date followed by sex at my place to show that she is appreciated

Pretty much what I have now. Casual and cool all my needs are satisfied and no overthinking shit.
>>
>>17010753
Well bully for you. You found a fuckbot. That's what you deserve.
>>
>>17010631
i'm in my dream relationship.
>stay at home dad
>watching disney while browsing the net
>have cool snacks and meals with the kids
>wife is chubby, timid, KK chest
>wife works because she wants to overcome he sheltered childhood
>Wife still wants me to make all the decisions and control the money.
>Wife is very generous in bed
>wife and i were eachothers first and only sexual partners

Its not perfect but i really like it.
>>
>>17010631
> She's a qt, not fat
> we take each others virginity
> we go to the gym together
> camp together
> hike together
> shoot together
> road trip together
> same values
> she wants to pop out a bunch of huwhite babies
> she cares for the interior of the home while I care for the exterior and otherwise work while she home schools and cares for the children
> she understands and wants to engage in gendered division of labor and roles while not being pozzed by university, feminism, tv, etc.

Doesn't seem like too much of a tall order.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.