[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 4i9KoXxiE.jpg (46 KB, 800x1138) Image search: [Google]
4i9KoXxiE.jpg
46 KB, 800x1138
So I'm 21 and a kissless virgin I have a possible chance to lose it at a party next month but I don't know if I should lose it to a random slut or try and find a girl make a relationship and lose it to her. Am I too far gone being 21 and still a virgin to have the choice for losing it to a girl that I make a relationship with? Or should I wait until I find a girl worth losing it to?

tl;dr
>21 virgin with two choices
>lose virginity to a random party girl next month
>or hold out and find a girl worth losing it to
>>
>>17010021
Which one do you want to do?
>>
Life is too short to wait for true romance at such a young age, go for the random party girl
>>
I was in same boat as you, did not want to drop it on some random at a party because "omg it's the first time" but also did not want to waste opportunities being picky. It sucks to have to choose that, but you have to decide what is more important to you, living life as it comes or living it to your plan. I decided on the latter, but figured I wouldn't rule out bj's, making out or fingering or any of that. If she wants to fuck.... sorry, it's a party, would rather do that with someone I'm closer to.
>>
>>17010021
Do what you feel like. The first girl I fucked was in a nightclub bathroom in Beijing. Glorious? Perhaps not, but it was pussy.
>>
>>17010062
And also I'd add that if you're 21 you've already come this far, what's a year or two more? If you think you could get a gf pretty soon then hold out, but I understand some people can't say whether it will be just one more year, or several and I don't blame them for wanting to get rid of it.
>>
>>17010031
I really don't know part of me thinks my first time should be with a girl I at least know and feel connected with, but the other half thinks I don't deserve the right to choose since I am 21 so I really don't know
>>
>>17010067
Yeah idk if any gf is coming soon I don't have any girls I am in contact with that I am interested but who knows tomorrow I could meet a girl and change everything, that's what's amazing about life everyday can breed new experiences
>>
>>17010021
1. When and if you get into a relationship, your gf may ask about your previous sexual experience. If you choose to lie and say you're an untouched virgin then fine. But if you're the type to tell her the truth, that you just lost it to some random, she may lose some respect towards you or other detrimental effect to your relationship.

2. I forgot where I was going with this.
>>
>>17010678
That's a good point I didn't think about that
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.