[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sad sad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1242x1107) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1242x1107
Okay, so there's this girl I met online. We start talking and I fall for her. We go as far as to do sexual stuff. I tell her we should keep it casual. I was fucking stupid and wanted to keep my options open and I didn't want the commitment of an LDR. She agrees and we do and eventually she asks if she can talk to other guys for something more serious. I say yes like a fucking idiot to not be that one guy. We stay friends. She meets another guy on a dating app and they hit it off. They start an LDR. It hurts like a mother fucker and I keep it inside. They don't go nearly as far as we did. He's planning on visiting her, idk how soon. Too soon for me. Now I'm just wondering if I should tell her how I feel but tell her that I'll stop talking to her for a while until I can get over them. I didn't want to get in her way but it's eating away at me. Yay or nay?
>>
>>17009645
You cucked yourself kid.
Best thing you can do is cuck contact and let her had her happiness.
>>
>>17009676
cut* contact.
kek
>>
>>17009680
Lol that's what I was thinking. Fuck.
Should I say goodbye or should I just block her? Definitely not ready for the pain but it's probably the best move
>>
She seems to depend on me for some emotional support too. So it'll be even harder to let her go.
>>
>>17009698
I went through something similar at some point in my life.
By the time she was with someone else I just felt she was using me as filler to keep her entertained until her other guy was available to pay her attention.
I just couldn't handle it anymore and stopped talking to her all together.
I don't think is an easy way to go about this, no matter what both of you are bound to get hurt at some extend. Specially you since she already has someone to depend on.

Whatever you do, take your time to think about it before you act.

I certainly regret cutting contact with this one person, but if I had to do it again I would. At the end of the day it was the lesser of two demons. It just feel awful realizing how little I meant to her and how easily she could replace me.
>>
>>17009698
>some emotional support
Well you fucked up bro. Tell her to have a good life and move on.
>>
Girls perspective:
You need to decide whether you want the girl. she prefers you, she let you go further than this guy, and you still fill a gap this new guy cannot fill.

If you don't want her, cut it, and never say it bothered you, for your sake and probably hers

If you do want her, state your case. See what she says.

But you really can't not have her and expect her to stay alone too.
>>
I'd let her know how u feel or youll regret it forever. Better to fail and have no regrets.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.