[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /adv/, I've a got a bit of a problem. I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 460x345
Hey, /adv/, I've a got a bit of a problem. I've been in a relationship for a while now, and I really love this girl. But I'm paranoid that she's cheating. I'm a very paranoid person to begin with, and very insecure but I think have good reason here. She has a guy friend who she's known since she moved here and has been close with him for a while. Nothing's ever happened between except for one time where they kissed while drunk. More recently, she seems to have stopped talking to him because "he changed after he left a relationship", but I still see them talking from time to time. I dunno, the shift between considering him a close friend and sort of an acquaintance seems really rapid. I think she might be trying to cover her tracks. Thoughts?
>>
>>17009166
She also often doesn't meet my eyes and says she "doesn't like people looking at her" and I'm wondering if she's feeling guilty over that.
>>
Where there's smoke there's fire.

As a man that was once in your position, trust your gut.
>>
>>17009192
That's the thing tho, my gut isn't always the most accurate in the world. I'm constantly worried that people are lying to me whatnot and that people are one bad day away from betraying me. Which is why I'm not sure if it's my paranoia and insecurities acting up because I'm terrified about losing the woman I love or that I'm making mountains out of molehills. Because the dude that I'm talking about is constantly being a drama queen from what I've heard from other people.
>>
>>17009201
After my experience, I would never trust a woman that had a close guy friend. Unless he was gay or something.

Her "friend" was the one she cheated on me with.

Alas, that doesn't mean your gal is cheating. it just sounds fishy from your description. It's ultimately up to you
>>
Don't wanna parrot what these guys are saying but I think there could well be some truth in it..

"except one time they kissed when drunk" dude. that is not nothing, she should not be anywhere near him after that.

I've too dealt with a GF who gave off some red flags. She had an ex she "despised" she thought he was a "dead beat going nowhere" she desperately wanted him out of her life. She met him once to deliver some papers. I told her never meet him again. she agreed Said he was okay at one point but he turned into a "horrible manipulative person" who cheated on her with her best friend. She really acted like she didn't care. never mentioned him i never saw him just saw her going into work. well You guessed, this skank was meeting him in secret , cheating on me I mean the guy was a lardass with a confirmed 4 inch dick of all the people she could of picked to get dicked down on the side, not sure if i laughed or cried more after realising. I guess it gave me some reassurance it's not all about body and size to a woman obviously

personally I would be doing some digging right now in the background if I were you. build up any evidence if there is, if there isn't then cool you'll trust her more and have peace of mind, if there is your suspicions were correct and you're dodging a bullet
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.