[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. I don't want to sound like an edge master here,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 502x600
Hey guys. I don't want to sound like an edge master here, but I think I hate everyone.

I'm what most of 4chan would consider a normie. I have a good relationship with my family, girlfriend and friends. Despite that I just feel like I want to be alone. I'm 22 and all my whole life I've been a bit of an introvert. I am good in social situations, but deep down I just want to be by myself. Sometimes I want to hang out with someone but after an hour or two I usually just want to be alone again.

What the fucks wrong with me?
>>
>>17008752
I was told that if you had this kind of attitude that it meant you didn't deserve a girlfriend etc. And people should stay away from you. Funny that.

Anyways, there is nothing wrong with wanting to be alone sometimes. I wish I could feel like you do (well, minus the hate) and not feel so inadequate, or that my girlfriend will leave me for a more "social" guy.
>>
>>17008752
I'd do the whole back-and-forth with you OP but too tired now, did it 3 times today already.

Long story short, you have schizoid traits/tendencies. Don't worry about it unless you start having serious problems, just work on your empathy, emotional understanding/communication, and expression of feelings towards/about others.

>I think I hate everyone.
Do you really? What would you do to them if you had the chance?
>>
>>17008871
>Do you really? What would you do to them if you had the chance?

Not see them as often.
>>
Just have some "me" time every week. A day or two without people crowding your free time. Could help
>>
>>17008773
>>17008752
It's fine, I hate all you faggots too.

There are like two people I have ever met in my entire like that aren't insufferable cunts. And those are my brother and mother. Any one else would shit all over you if it meant they would get $5 out of it.

When I see people die on the news I feel absolutely nothing. When I watch disaster movies like 2012 I just think "all those fucking cunts deserved it". I don't call if that makes me an edgemaster. I fucking hate you all and if I never saw another human being in my life I would live happily ever after.

And I'm 28. People are massive cunts. That's all there is to it. Just read this board. People blame rape victims and treat their SO like absolute shit and get surprised when they have relationship issues. One guy went on a huge fucking splurge ragging on all his friends because they didn't want to spend a weekend with his stupid ass.
>>
>>17008752
find a physical outlet.

Hiking, paintball or something that burns energy and aggression.
>>
>>17008871
>Do you really? What would you do to them if you had the chance?

ignore them and tell them to go away? Not OP but just because he hate people doesn't mean you want to hurt anyone. Thats literally what I hate most about people is that they will do anything including hurting others if it meant getting ahead. Just fuck them all and let me be.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.